List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 17913, Replies: 344
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #311   2013/04/23 08:54AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    ejami2012

i so want Alli to be Ej's. That should shut down Lucas sarcasim and stupid remarks.

i was watching video back than. Nick was to do paternity test and channge the results to show both twins Ejs for Kate.. he wrote a fake one but didnt do the test cause he didnt want to know,kate wasnt happy but she didnt pursue it. when lumi found out both were ejs they asked sami to take another one which Marmar was to watch over. that came back Ally lucas' and johnny ejs. but u never know

#312   2013/04/23 09:16AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012: i so want Alli to be Ej's. That should shut down Lucas sarcasim and stupid remarks.

i was watching video back than. Nick was to do paternity test and channge the results to show both twins Ejs for Kate.. he wrote a fake one but didnt do the test cause he didnt want to know,kate wasnt happy but she didnt pursue it. when lumi found out both were ejs they asked sami to take another one which Marmar was to watch over. that came back Ally lucas' and johnny ejs. but u never know

That's true, you never know! Maybe Allie is a Dimera....... Hopfully

#313   2013/04/27 07:29AM
    allmylovingdays

For a price we will have to let Stefano in

I wrote most of this on the EJ & Sami thread but it belongs more over here on the team EJAMIFAMILI

I agree about Adriene. She may get to redeem herself in my eyes. Knowing that she will be filling Sonny in on those two -is the beginning. Hearing her tell Sonny that Justin spoke to her about Nick working the legal system up a knotch that Justin hasn't seen makes me feel extra HIP HIP HORRAY and if Justin can see that Nick is a playa in the game then it shows you that this is going to be a huge battle but the outcome just has to be in Will's favor!! So loving this group - and now I feel this should be more in the team EJAMIFamily or we need a thread for Team Will and his baby

#314   2013/04/27 08:41AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: For a price we will have to let Stefano in

I wrote most of this on the EJ & Sami thread but it belongs more over here on the team EJAMIFAMILI

I agree about Adriene. She may get to redeem herself in my eyes. Knowing that she will be filling Sonny in on those two -is the beginning. Hearing her tell Sonny that Justin spoke to her about Nick working the legal system up a knotch that Justin hasn't seen makes me feel extra HIP HIP HORRAY and if Justin can see that Nick is a playa in the game then it shows you that this is going to be a huge battle but the outcome just has to be in Will's favor!! So loving this group - and now I feel this should be more in the team EJAMIFamily or we need a thread for Team Will and his baby

me too-

#315   2013/05/04 09:37AM
    Rosieroserson

I'd like to see more of the children! And especially Sidney..... I don't think I've seen her at all after the recast. Is the new Sidney a bit more ope n and talkative?

#316   2013/05/05 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: I'd like to see more of the children! And especially Sidney..... I don't think I've seen her at all after the recast. Is the new Sidney a bit more ope n and talkative?

JUSTIN IS ON BOARD! You know he is way too excited about this powerplay!

#317   2013/05/06 05:49AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I'd like to see more of the children! And especially Sidney..... I don't think I've seen her at all after the recast. Is the new Sidney a bit more ope n and talkative?

And so are we!

#318   2013/08/09 04:45PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

And so are we!

So unexpected to hear MarMar hoping EJ uses his DiMera powers to save Sami. I'm all for it, I can't see anyway out of this mess and I am ready to find out who exactly is this Finn and what can he do to help Sami & EJ get her out of jail now!

#319   2013/08/09 10:21PM
    wwwwww

Quote allmylovingdays: For a price we will have to let Stefano in

Can Nick still work the legal system or did they drop that storyline he can't even get a job now and a couple of months ago he could have brought down Will's entire family.

#320   2013/08/10 05:07AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012: i so want Alli to be Ej's. That should shut down Lucas sarcasim and stupid remarks.

Oh, come on! I am no longer a Lumi fan (but like them as FRIENDS). Ejami are happy together and EJ loves Alli as much as he does Johnny & Sidney (and Will?) So why suggest taking away something from Lucas? That seems both unnecessary and unkind. Lucas had already gone through an earlier "who's the daddy?" involving Will's paternity. Give the guy a break...

« 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list