List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18962, Replies: 344
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:
    #291   2013/03/09 01:49PM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    ejami2012

Quote tariro: I know its astounding that they would sometimes have us see interlopers with these kids but not the uber sexy parents ww want to see. Would be nice if they could have another one and do it right this time!

Yes it would be great if they had another baby together and doing it right. Omg can you imagine how Ej would be to his princess. By her side treating her like a precious jewel. I wanna see him in the delvery room hevwould probably be so nervous anxious he'll probably cry when the baby (babies) are born. It would ve so sweet I'.d probably cry

#292   2013/03/10 10:37AM
    allmylovingdays

What I was worried about most is how Lucas was going to deal with EJ being part of Allie's life but now that we know he is going to help Sami get the evidence and Sami will tell him that they talked about this plan it works for me, I need Sami to tell Will also, communication is something that we all clearly see is missing. Part of the reason Nick is gungho is because he had that discussion with Kate and Gabi's brother about how Sami & EJ would use his past against him. He wouldn't even be worried about it if he didn't over hear the scene also between gabs and her brother the first time.

#293   2013/03/10 10:55AM
    stjarna

I wished Lucas teams up with Ejami in this. It's new and refreshing and love that the villain is not someone typical. Seeing Horton/Brady/DiMera on one page- interesting imo.

Rafe's twisting things contributed to Nick's actions.

Ejamifamily extended quite a resourceful team.

#294   2013/03/10 04:09PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Dakota 4762: I know some people out there hate EJAMI and don't want to see this reuniting lasting. but in all fairness, we had to wait seven long years for this. We stood by our couple. Both JS and AS mentioned admiring their fans in an interview. They are both happy and grateful to be working together.

I am so excited about this Bonnie and Clyde storyline. I would love them to get engaged soon and then let Johnny loose on the set and we can all have fun with what he says about mommy and daddy reuniting.

I don't worry about the hater's....we've had to wait for the longest time..... They've had it their way for years!!!!!
    We deserve some EJami happiness I wouldn't be surprised if we're the most patient fanbase ever!

This is just the beginning. I have more faith in these writers......please don't disappoint us

#295   2013/03/10 04:17PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: What I was worried about most is how Lucas was going to deal with EJ being part of Allie's life but now that we know he is going to help Sami get the evidence and Sami will tell him that they talked about this plan it works for me, I need Sami to tell Will also, communication is something that we all clearly see is missing. Part of the reason Nick is gungho is because he had that discussion with Kate and Gabi's brother about how Sami & EJ would use his past against him. He wouldn't even be worried about it if he didn't over hear the scene also between gabs and her brother the first time.

I wish they could tell Rafe about Nick's notorious ways, but he'd probably accuse them of lying or be afraid Nick'd drag Gabi into this mess!?
    Enough about Rafe, he doesn't belong to the ejamily!!!!!

When is Ejamily going to move into their own mansion????? Or is Stefano trying to convince Elvis and his bella Samantha to move into Casa Dimera?

#296   2013/03/11 12:45AM
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What I was worried about most is how Lucas was going to deal with EJ being part of Allie's life but now that we know he is going to help Sami get the evidence and Sami will tell him that they talked about this plan it works for me, I need Sami to tell Will also, communication is something that we all clearly see is missing. Part of the reason Nick is gungho is because he had that discussion with Kate and Gabi's brother about how Sami & EJ would use his past against him. He wouldn't even be worried about it if he didn't over hear the scene also between gabs and her brother the first time.

I wish they could tell Rafe about Nick's notorious ways, but he'd probably accuse them of lying or be afraid Nick'd drag Gabi into this mess!?

When is Ejamily going to move into their own mansion????? Or is Stefano trying to convince Elvis and his bella Samantha to move into Casa Dimera?

I always believed things were supposed to have gotten better between EJ and Lucas when Sami was pregnant with Sydney and Lucas told her to tell EJ ,there was this total lack of animosity between these guys at that time, even when EJ went to the cabin to tell Sami he was marrying Nicole and he said to her "I think Lucas is warming up to me'. Then there was a sudden whiplash Lucas still hated EJ and was now just propping some other guy with his seal of approval. Thats when the writers really stabbed EJamis in the heart cause I believe most EJamis had no problem with Lucas. I would like to see the return of EJ and Lucas's snarky conversations ,Lucas has some funny chemistry with our guy!

#297   2013/03/11 06:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I always believed things were supposed to have gotten better between EJ and Lucas when Sami was pregnant with Sydney and Lucas told her to tell EJ ,there was this total lack of animosity between these guys at that time, even when EJ went to the cabin to tell Sami he was marrying Nicole and he said to her "I think Lucas is warming up to me'. Then there was a sudden whiplash Lucas still hated EJ and was now just propping some other guy with his seal of approval. Thats when the writers really stabbed EJamis in the heart cause I believe most EJamis had no problem with Lucas. I would like to see the return of EJ and Lucas's snarky conversations ,Lucas has some funny chemistry with our guy!

Exactly! regarding the time when first found out she was pregnant with Sydney.

Didn't you love the Alison & James interview when they talked about how she was going to tell him twice about Sydney.

Even when Lucas came back this time he mentioned how Sami always has been drawn to EJ.

I still am leery of them moving to the mansion. I want them to be able to take down Nick by themselves as a group effort/as the Team EJAMIFAMILI not with Stefano's help.

#298   2013/03/13 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Lucas caved already!! WTF. In a way I wish they would just tell ROman because he put his blind eye before for Sami I think for his grandson he would do the same and honestly I am like EJ -you tell and he would let it slip to gack and they would know that they are trying to get him back in jail so Will won't get to be a part of the baby's life.

#299   2013/03/21 05:15AM
    sharon n nic...

It's been to long since we saw Team EJAMIfamily!

What's going on with these writers!

Every day we have to see Daniel worry about his love life who cares!!!!

It's time for Team EJAMIfamily to take Nick down!

#300   2013/03/21 05:34AM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: It's been to long since we saw Team EJAMIfamily!

What's going on with these writers!

Every day we have to see Daniel worry about his love life who cares!!!!

It's time for Team EJAMIfamily to take Nick down!

Yes I agree it is time however it may not be necessary if Vargas is in town. Would be great if Ej and will had to save Gabi from nutso Nick or Vargas. Let them be the heroes this time not you know who. Would love him having to show hid gratitude to the ejamifamli saving his sister.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/21 05:42AM
    « 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list