List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 17891, Replies: 344
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/07/31 05:40AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I wish in a way that they all could leave and go on this adventure together. I hate EJ on the run.

When all of this is over..... I want EJAMIFAMILI to go on that adventure together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/31 05:41AM
    #22   2012/07/31 06:11AM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I wish in a way that they all could leave and go on this adventure together. I hate EJ on the run.

When all of this is over..... I want EJAMIFAMILI to go on that adventure together.

THAT would be a GOOD storyline. I am not liking the buzz I am hearing.

#23   2012/07/31 07:29AM
    ejami2012

Yes a powerful family. Brady and Dimera. Time to end the vendetta. Go ejjami

#24   2012/07/31 07:32AM
    homeisejammi

Love that Will is part of the Ejamily! I hope he is the one who gets Sami and EJ together this time!!!

The potential for this family is HUGE! the Ejamily storylines are endless!!

#25   2012/07/31 07:34AM
    ejami2012

Ej gettin back his Dimera roots and running dimera enterprises and mayor. Sami running countess w up against Kate with Mad leaving. Gonna love it. Send dufus back to Autumn or bring her to Salem for him.

#26   2012/08/01 09:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi: Love that Will is part of the Ejamily! I hope he is the one who gets Sami and EJ together this time!!!

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them not to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

#27   2012/08/02 04:29AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Ej gettin back his Dimera roots and running dimera enterprises and mayor. Sami running countess w up against Kate with Mad leaving. Gonna love it. Send dufus back to Autumn or bring her to Salem for him.

dufus.... funny.....not nice....but funny....lol

#28   2012/08/02 04:39AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi: Love that Will is part of the Ejamily! I hope he is the one who gets Sami and EJ together this time!!!

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them not to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

I don't know about this....I think Stefano is on the fence about EJ and Sami being together.

He knows EJ's heart is Sami......and he knows Sami loves EJ....so I don't know?

#29   2012/08/02 05:12AM
    flightygirl

Quote ejami2012: Ej gettin back his Dimera roots and running dimera enterprises and mayor. Sami running countess w up against Kate with Mad leaving. Gonna love it. Send dufus back to Autumn or bring her to Salem for him.

dufus.... funny.....not nice....but funny....lol

Bring Autumn to Dufus in the Autumn.

#30   2012/08/02 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree and when Stefano comes back for them to be able to stick together and not let him tear them apart

I don't know about this....I think Stefano is on the fence about EJ and Sami being together.

He knows EJ's heart is Sami......and he knows Sami loves EJ....so I don't know?
    I don't want Sami to stop wanting to be with EJ if he reestablishes his ties with Stefano.

Plus when I originally posted I had a double negative in my sentence so I fixed it in this quote.

Gosh I want us to find out how Stefano found out that EJ and Sami were together and blackmailed Will into spilling the secret.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/02 06:19AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list