List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18923, Replies: 344
    « 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:
    #281   2013/03/07 02:15AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012: I'm expecting any time now for Sami to find out she has another adorable DiMera bun in the oven. These two are so hot in bed together Ej is bound to hit a homerun. Would just love a new addition to the ejamufamli with Ej with Sami every step of the way.

One???? What about two or three

#282   2013/03/07 02:54AM
    tariro

Reallly loving the love-scheme scenes but when they get out of bed I need to see them with the kids ,need to see NuSydney with Allie and Johnny!

#283   2013/03/07 05:46AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Reallly loving the love-scheme scenes but when they get out of bed I need to see them with the kids ,need to see NuSydney with Allie and Johnny!

That's true but I wonder if and when this will happen.

Everything right now is centered on Will's crisis. We heard the plan now it has to be executed and it will take a team to bring him down. I want the plan to be carried off all at the same time if possible. If Nick is as smart as everyone says then they really need to do this all in one fell swoop. Get the evidence and the recording same day. Making him break parole can be done after I guess but the first two things needs to be done before he expects it and DURING HIS WEDDING seems the perfect time.

Recently Modern Family & Dallas had little bits of homage to the Godfather. Modern family totally did a little parady on the baptism of Michael's sisters baby and he killed off his enemies -Philip was baptising a baby and he sent his son to execute some pranks and revenge on those who tormented the family that episode. IT WAS FABULOUs & so in sync. I need the breaking in to the police station and breaking into to Nicks computer to be done at the same time and during the wedding.

So after this Nick the Dick gets put in his place then I guess we can see the EJAMIFamili.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/07 05:47AM
    #284   2013/03/08 05:50AM
    Dakota 4762

I know some people out there hate EJAMI and don't want to see this reuniting lasting. but in all fairness, we had to wait seven long years for this. We stood by our couple. Both JS and AS mentioned admiring their fans in an interview. They are both happy and grateful to be working together.

I am so excited about this Bonnie and Clyde storyline. I would love them to get engaged soon and then let Johnny loose on the set and we can all have fun with what he says about mommy and daddy reuniting.

#285   2013/03/09 11:20AM
    ejami2012

I.hope we get our ejamifamli soon . I.miss seeing them together. Ej/Js is so great with kids

#286   2013/03/09 11:28AM
    tariro

I know its astounding that they would sometimes have us see interlopers with these kids but not the uber sexy parents ww want to see. Would be nice if they could have another one and do it right this time!

#287   2013/03/09 11:41AM
    sharon n nic...

When are we going to see the EJAMIfamily???

#288   2013/03/09 12:53PM
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When are we going to see the EJAMIfamily???

And Ejami telling the kids they are together now!

#289   2013/03/09 01:08PM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:

Exactly !!! this is the scene I have to see ,they have already agreed why not just tell them!

#290   2013/03/09 01:08PM
    tariro

Quote stjarna:

Exactly !!! this is the scene I have to see ,they have already agreed why not just tell them!

« 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list