List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18927, Replies: 344
    « 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:
    #271   2013/02/23 12:44PM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    ejami2012

Hope we see them soon

#272   2013/02/23 02:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: Hope we see them soon

I loved the EJAMI kiss on firday!!

#273   2013/02/23 07:24PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012: Hope we see them soon

I loved the EJAMI kiss on firday!!

Which one. I loved them all. Can they be any cuter and insync with each other. Did I say I love them. There love story is so awesome. I do look forward to them being on

#274   2013/03/01 06:12AM
    ejami2012

I wanna see the ejamifamli with the new Syd. She's a cutie. Looks like her dad and brother. Funny how will and Ali look like Sami and johnny and Syd look like. Dad its those geogoreous dimera genes.

#275   2013/03/01 09:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012: I wanna see the ejamifamli with the new Syd. She's a cutie. Looks like her dad and brother. Funny how will and Ali look like Sami and johnny and Syd look like. Dad its those geogoreous dimera genes.

I would love to see the EJAMIfamily together it's been a long time!

#276   2013/03/01 12:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: I wanna see the ejamifamli with the new Syd. She's a cutie. Looks like her dad and brother. Funny how will and Ali look like Sami and johnny and Syd look like. Dad its those geogoreous dimera genes.

TOO TOO long but today we got Sonny joining Team EJAMIFAMILI and did you all see the hopeless look of Will when the papers were being served how he turned right away to EJ for help. GOD I so hope they don't let him sign his rights away. I know this was thrown at them so I am not losing faith but I wanted quicker action. I am channeling Sami today.

#277   2013/03/02 11:33AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:

TOO TOO long but today we got Sonny joining Team EJAMIFAMILI and did you all see the hopeless look of Will when the papers were being served how he turned right away to EJ for help. GOD I so hope they don't let him sign his rights away. I know this was thrown at them so I am not losing faith but I wanted quicker action. I am channeling Sami today.

I know Will wanted some lil hope from Ej. I really think he is gonna come through for Will . I hope Will tells Nick to shove that paper you know where. I'm still troubled as to how Nick would have gotten those papers when hes not the bio dad. What authorization would he gave. I'm hoping Ej saw a flaw or knows something but is either waiting to see what Will does Or just let Nick think he has the upper hand so this can all be thrown in his face.I hope Ej can use the DiMera connection in the Salem pd to get the evidence cleaned of Will fingerprints. I wanna see ssmivand Ej with the kids love them all together such an sdoreable. Family

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 11:42AM
    #278   2013/03/02 03:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I know Will wanted some lil hope from Ej. I really think he is gonna come through for Will . I hope Will tells Nick to shove that paper you know where. I'm still troubled as to how Nick would have gotten those papers when hes not the bio dad. What authorization would he gave. I'm hoping Ej saw a flaw or knows something but is either waiting to see what Will does Or just let Nick think he has the upper hand so this can all be thrown in his face.I hope Ej can use the DiMera connection in the Salem pd to get the evidence cleaned of Will fingerprints. I wanna see ssmivand Ej with the kids love them all together such an sdoreable. Family

If Will actually signs those papers, I think he's going to wake up quickly and realize what he's done! However he shouldn't worry because EJ has spotted the flaws and is ready to use them against Nick...... Dimera style

#279   2013/03/05 05:45PM
    SoapBox17

OK-Sami looked completely turned on discussing offing someone with EJ during their love making session. it was hot for sure..
    It brought me back to when she shot EJ and then went home to have sex with .. but today was better tv watching with EJ…with , not so much..

#280   2013/03/06 08:19PM
    ejami2012

I'm expecting any time now for Sami to find out she has another adorable DiMera bun in the oven. These two are so hot in bed together Ej is bound to hit a homerun. Would just love a new addition to the ejamufamli with Ej with Sami every step of the way.

« 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list