List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The new Team EJAMIFAMILI

Started by allmylovingdays at 2012/07/26 10:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:22AM, Views: 18984, Replies: 344
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:
    #261   2013/02/08 11:04AM
    Re: The new Team EJAMIFAMILI
    Rosieroserson

Lourdes3128, where did you read that?

#262   2013/02/09 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: You're right, the writers must know by now that most of the fans want Ejami!
    I too wish that Carrie was in town, she could get his mind off Sami. Carrie is the perfect woman for Rafe!

I read on twitter thursday that the actress is pregnant with her third child so unless they recast we can forget it.

I think that Sonny will be added to the EJAMIFAMILI he already warned Gabs that he is watching her and she better not hurt Will. It will be very funny to see if we have to add Will's dad since no way in heck is he going to be able to stop Nick alone he will need EJ & Sami to get involved.

#263   2013/02/09 09:21AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson: You're right, the writers must know by now that most of the fans want Ejami!
    I too wish that Carrie was in town, she could get his mind off Sami. Carrie is the perfect woman for Rafe!

I read on twitter thursday that the actress is pregnant with her third child so unless they recast we can forget it.

I think that Sonny will be added to the EJAMIFAMILI he already warned Gabs that he is watching her and she better not hurt Will. It will be very funny to see if we have to add Will's dad since no way in heck is he going to be able to stop Nick alone he will need EJ & Sami to get involved.

Ejamifamily must be super united now!!!! More than ever!!!
    and even Lucas has to be on one page this time - all for Will!!!!!

P>S> Happy to hear CC is having another baby!!! She is still the best as Carrie for Rafe- they had chemistry!!!!

#264   2013/02/09 12:36PM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

P>S> Happy to hear CC is having another baby!!! She is still the best as Carrie for Rafe- they had chemistry!!!!

I think it would be great if EJ/Lucas teamed up! I never thought I would see that happen.

#265   2013/02/09 02:31PM
    Rosieroserson

We actually could see that happening now........Will needs all the help he can get, he just doesn't realize it yet! Nickass, you don't stand a chance against Ejami and all the people supporting Will. There are only two devoted people on team Nick. Those are Gabi and Julie.

#266   2013/02/09 04:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I think it would be great if EJ/Lucas teamed up! I never thought I would see that happen.

Me too! EJ and Lucas friends, fighting for Will!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/09 04:29PM
    #267   2013/02/22 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Solid front today EJ & Sami. I can't wait to see it!

#268   2013/02/22 06:16AM
    stjarna

Go Ejamifamily!!!!

#269   2013/02/22 06:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Team EJAMIfamily is standing behind Will!

#270   2013/02/22 06:22AM
    ejami2012

I can't wait to see them either. I want to see Ej come to hospital Sami runs into his waiting arms they share a quick kiss. With ejs arm around her waist as they talk about the situation with will nick and especially Rafe defending his sweetheart. After that is over the kids would be with ksyla and Caroline having a sleep over. We see the ejamifamli together for a bit. Than Ej takes Sami home suggest she relax and take a shower. He joins her we get a Omg hot hot shower scene and than they talk and love in Samis king size bed. Than they swtich to crazy nick ploting again . And says no way wills gonna be the daddy and he picks up the tape recorder. Sigh what a way to end a week.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/22 06:28AM
    « 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list