List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope is going to far

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope is going to far

Started by cbrady at 2006/10/18 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 01:29PM, Views: 1189, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/12/03 03:27PM
    Re: Hope is going to far
    capcat

I agree hope is going too far. bo will only take so much and that will be it. not fair to make this man who is her husband who adores her make him beg her.

#12   2006/12/03 05:19PM
    bearrie

Quote capcat: I agree hope is going too far. bo will only take so much and that will be it. not fair to make this man who is her husband who adores her make him beg her.

Was it fair to Hope that she had to watch her baby DIE because of Chelsea's recklessness?
    Was it fair to Hope that everything Chelsea did, she got away with? Where is that SMALL sense of justice that Hope should have gotten watching her son's MURDERER go to JAIL for the rest of her miserable life? Knowing that her step daughter KILLED her baby was bad enough. Hope couldn't DO anything to fix that. The ONLY kind of satisfaction she was going to get was to see Chelsea justly punished. Instead, Chelsea got off with a slap on the wrist, no thanks to her parents.
    How should Hope feel when time and again, Bo sees the importance of running to Chelsea or Billie's rescue and leaving HOPE hanging? If HOPE is the LOVE of BO's life, then WHO should be of utmost importance? HOPE. But Bo seems to not get that logic. Chelsea and Billie HAS to come a DISTANT second to HOPE, SHAWN and ZACH. Bo seemes to not have HIS priorities in order. For that, you CAN NOT blame Hope when she doubts Bo. He's giving her reasons to doubt him. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Bo's actions leave many to believe that Hope comes second to Billie and Chelsea. Bo needs to change that before Hope can truly believe in Bo again.

#13   2006/12/03 06:07PM
    Kristian

The only reason Bo wants Hope is so he can break her heart again and yes Patrick will do the same. What will she do?

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/12/03 06:08PM
    #14   2006/12/03 07:27PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote bearrie:
    Quote capcat: I agree hope is going too far. bo will only take so much and that will be it. not fair to make this man who is her husband who adores her make him beg her.

Was it fair to Hope that she had to watch her baby DIE because of Chelsea's recklessness?
    Was it fair to Hope that everything Chelsea did, she got away with? Where is that SMALL sense of justice that Hope should have gotten watching her son's MURDERER go to JAIL for the rest of her miserable life? Knowing that her step daughter KILLED her baby was bad enough. Hope couldn't DO anything to fix that. The ONLY kind of satisfaction she was going to get was to see Chelsea justly punished. Instead, Chelsea got off with a slap on the wrist, no thanks to her parents.
    How should Hope feel when time and again, Bo sees the importance of running to Chelsea or Billie's rescue and leaving HOPE hanging? If HOPE is the LOVE of BO's life, then WHO should be of utmost importance? HOPE. But Bo seems to not get that logic. Chelsea and Billie HAS to come a DISTANT second to HOPE, SHAWN and ZACH. Bo seemes to not have HIS priorities in order. For that, you CAN NOT blame Hope when she doubts Bo. He's giving her reasons to doubt him. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. Bo's actions leave many to believe that Hope comes second to Billie and Chelsea. Bo needs to change that before Hope can truly believe in Bo again.

I still would have to agree that she is being a bit to harsh now, but like Chrissi said in another thread, I'm sure her hormones are raging with being pregnant and her trust is just a little shocked still, so of course she isn't trusting her instincts as much right now, she is being extremely cautious

#15   2006/12/03 07:56PM
    sassafras

Quote bearrie: BOPE will have a WONDERFUL christmas together. They will know by then that Baby is their's - as in, Bope's baby. Not Hope and Patrick's baby. You say the way Hope was with Patrick today. She is already so tired of him. Patrick is pretty much history as far as Hope is concerned. As for Hope NOT trusting BO, Bo hasn't exactly been all that trust worthy lately. He's lied anout things left and right. He's been very Irish in his attitude, and how he has it out for Patrick. He was also very BLIND to Chels. That has upset Hope tremendously. I can't and DON'T blame Hope for being SHORT with Bo. He's pretty much deserved it. As for her trusting Patrick, I think she felt that her instincts were shakey. No thanks to Chels and Zach's death. Something like that would really throw anyone off. The death of your child. To know that your husband, father of said dead child was in part responsible? Not an easy thing to take in

Hope may have lost her child, but she should realize that Bo lost a child also. Zack was Bo's son the same as he was Hope's and Hope's attitude is she is the only one who ever lost a child.

#16   2006/12/03 08:08PM
    SamiBrady_Ch...

Quote sassafras:
    Quote bearrie: BOPE will have a WONDERFUL christmas together. They will know by then that Baby is their's - as in, Bope's baby. Not Hope and Patrick's baby. You say the way Hope was with Patrick today. She is already so tired of him. Patrick is pretty much history as far as Hope is concerned. As for Hope NOT trusting BO, Bo hasn't exactly been all that trust worthy lately. He's lied anout things left and right. He's been very Irish in his attitude, and how he has it out for Patrick. He was also very BLIND to Chels. That has upset Hope tremendously. I can't and DON'T blame Hope for being SHORT with Bo. He's pretty much deserved it. As for her trusting Patrick, I think she felt that her instincts were shakey. No thanks to Chels and Zach's death. Something like that would really throw anyone off. The death of your child. To know that your husband, father of said dead child was in part responsible? Not an easy thing to take in

Hope may have lost her child, but she should realize that Bo lost a child also. Zack was Bo's son the same as he was Hope's and Hope's attitude is she is the only one who ever lost a child.

well said

#17   2006/12/04 05:20AM
    Petdays

I totally agree with bearre but Love heals all wounds and it has been a long time now. Bo has always been like that it is not just now If Chelsea gets into trouble again he is going to rush off it is who he is he does not think it makes him love Hope any less but we as women we think differently. It's about time she 4give him and get back together she is going too far now.

#18   2006/12/04 11:34AM
    bearrie

Quote SamiBrady_Chelsea:
    Quote sassafras:

well said

Does one ever argue with a mother who lost her child? And at the hands at her step child no less? SO Zach's life was done in by chels and because she is "young" gets away with it? Bo should be responsible enough to know that his daughter is reckless. How many times had she gotten into trouble before? And he STILL gives her the keys to HIS car? Chels had her license TAKEN from her for a REASON. A very VALID reason. Bo went against that and gave her the keys to his car, the end result, Zach dies. How is Hope to process all that? Should she just shrug it off as if it's no big deal? Bo is SO blind to what HOPE needs. You can't say one thing but go and do everything that negates what you say. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

#19   2006/12/04 03:53PM
    Kristian

Quote kentishad: Chelsea killed their son and it seems to me that Bo doesn't care. Hope has every right to overreact. She has every right to hate him. It's like he forgot every thing they went through when she was pregnant and then when the baby was born. I used to love Bo, but now I hate him. Chelsea is a wreck and someone needs to put her in her place.

So what your saying is that you used to like Bo but now you hate him and you do anything for Hope and give a flying rats ass about Bo

#20   2006/12/04 03:55PM
    Kristian

Chealsi killed there son and Bo let her out of jail and if that is Hopes daughter and she killed Chealsi she would keep her in jail

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list