List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Hope is going to far

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope is going to far

Started by cbrady at 2006/10/18 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/08 01:29PM, Views: 1296, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/18 11:18AM
    Hope is going to far
    cbrady

Hope needs to get over her anger and hate and set them aside for once Yes Bo should have been there for Shawn but he is a grown man and she needs to realize Chelsea was in deep trouble and Bo was protecting her even though she deserves to go to jail and he would do anything for his kids even a messed up crazy girl like chelsea what would he do if his future dayghter did this god only knoows and Hope wouldd understand.

#2   2006/10/18 11:24AM
    Re: Hope is going to far
    HOOKED

I was on Hope's side at frist. Now she is going to far. Give me a break she acts like she never did anything in her life wrong. give it up HOPE you are not perfect.

#3   2006/10/18 12:33PM
    shelle:)

I hear ya! She needs to give Bo a break - wow! She is being way to harsh, and then just going with Patrick, I was so mad. He is sooo mischievous, and I can't believe she is going to go to Chicago with him for a weekend. Wow! That shows alot for her.

#4   2006/10/18 01:36PM
    crash874

I would LOVE too see Bo just walk away. Hope is over reacting AGAIN!!! I too was on her side but now not so much. Maybe if Bo walks away she will realize what she is losing. Bo has repeatedly said he was sorry Hope just needs to let it GO!!!

#5   2006/10/18 06:46PM
    Natalie

Hope needs to realize that Bo has a child with someone else. Even though both his children are adults acting like children.

#6   2006/11/19 02:19PM
    Brenda Kay

Hope should remember her mistakes. Let it go Bo shouldn't have to beg everyday. He is olny human!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/19 02:20PM
    #7   2006/11/28 09:14PM
    bearrie

BOPE will have a WONDERFUL christmas together. They will know by then that Baby is their's - as in, Bope's baby. Not Hope and Patrick's baby. You say the way Hope was with Patrick today. She is already so tired of him. Patrick is pretty much history as far as Hope is concerned. As for Hope NOT trusting BO, Bo hasn't exactly been all that trust worthy lately. He's lied anout things left and right. He's been very Irish in his attitude, and how he has it out for Patrick. He was also very BLIND to Chels. That has upset Hope tremendously. I can't and DON'T blame Hope for being SHORT with Bo. He's pretty much deserved it. As for her trusting Patrick, I think she felt that her instincts were shakey. No thanks to Chels and Zach's death. Something like that would really throw anyone off. The death of your child. To know that your husband, father of said dead child was in part responsible? Not an easy thing to take in

#8   2006/11/28 10:19PM
    msbobbie50

Doesn't she remember when she looked for Bo for Steve and she was at the Pub upstairs when she saw them together? Oh give me a break. She can't be that stupid.

#9   2006/12/03 09:30AM
    Kristian

3) Now she is not perfect but she should be mad Chealse killed her son and Bo let her out of jail for that and if that was her daughter she would keep her in jail she is fair.

#10   2006/12/03 10:16AM
    kentishad

Chelsea killed their son and it seems to me that Bo doesn't care. Hope has every right to overreact. She has every right to hate him. It's like he forgot every thing they went through when she was pregnant and then when the baby was born. I used to love Bo, but now I hate him. Chelsea is a wreck and someone needs to put her in her place.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list