List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who do you want to leave the show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who do you want to leave the show?

Started by kitty_0830 at 2012/07/12 11:26AM
    Latest post: 2012/09/03 09:43AM, Views: 3650, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2012/07/24 02:55PM
    Re: Who do you want to leave the show?
    flightygirl

Gabi!!!!!!!

#32   2012/07/24 06:45PM
    waggo50

Besides the characters we already know that are leaving they need to give the following their walking papers:

1) Rafe -- need I say more

2) Nicole -- unless they keep her away from EJ

Abe -- if they even think of pairing him up with Kayla or anyone else for that matter

4) Theo -- useless character

5) Celeste -- awful recast

6) Gabbi -- boring

7) Abbi -- can't stand this girl

Cameron -- useless character

9) Lucas -- unless they bring Autumn on the show

10)Carolyn -- no story

Bring back: Bo (should never have been let go), Philip, Shawn D (Jason C only), Belle (not MM), Chloe and Shane

#33   2012/07/25 06:53AM
    HouseTops

Quote waggo50: Besides the characters we already know that are leaving they need to give the following their walking papers:

1) Rafe -- need I say more

2) Nicole -- unless they keep her away from EJ

Abe -- if they even think of pairing him up with Kayla or anyone else for that matter

4) Theo -- useless character

5) Celeste -- awful recast

6) Gabbi -- boring

7) Abbi -- can't stand this girl

Cameron -- useless character

9) Lucas -- unless they bring Autumn on the show

10)Carolyn -- no story

Bring back: Bo (should never have been let go), Philip, Shawn D (Jason C only), Belle (not MM), Chloe and Shane

Agree with most, except, Nicole. Send Will packing and the dumb smirk.

#34   2012/07/25 07:14AM
    Doc04

Gabi, Gabi, Gabi, Ian, Mattie, Billy no use for any of these guys.

#35   2012/07/25 03:57PM
    DailyDays

Quote SandraJ:
    Quote mama rosa: Other than those we know know are leaving...I hope..

Gabi must be the first to be prosecuted ..and with her Andy..which is kinda to bad...he really could have fitted in..If he wasn't physio!..IMO

then Kayla needs to go away and sort things out...
    Leaving Abe to figure out what is best for Theo and then move there....

Chad,after they find Melanie...Needs to search himself because he needs to be stronger as a individual an not have to be dependent on his feelings before logic...IMO

Daniel because he is just....
    I can't say what i think of the Character of this one!

Roman would love to see him fall head over heals and run away with the woman ...but come back to visit..Roman will always be family!!

Billy I gon't care how she goes,..just go!

Mama, love your post. TA with you. Gabi truly heads my "hit" list to be given the boot. But, I could also do without Kayla. I really don't want Chad there without Mel - especially with Gabi. And, finally, I've said over and over Roman needs a woman. The man hasn't had a woman since Kate. Now that creepy Ian is leaving (he looks like a vampire doesn't he?) and Stephano is dead, perhaps they can rekindle what they had. idk. Perhaps, the first to go should be the writers - for giving us so many dumb s/l. When was the last time you marched into the mob boss' house and blackmailed him? . . . and made it out alive? Just dumb stuff.

Girls,

I'll cast my vote for get rid of Gabi and yes, Roman so needs a female interest.

How about Kristen Blake (Dimera - Black)? Raised by Stefano, involved with John and Tony/Andre...... wouldn't that be have a lot of possibilities? (Provided that TPTB do the story justice by researching her and Roman's seperate histories - how hard can it be to look on Wikipedia) Also, Kristen was responsible for bringing "Real Roman" back from an island as part of her scheme to keep John (The Pawn aka FauxRo) and Marlena (who also returned from the dead) apart. Will Roman be a part of bringing Kristen back from an island? Irony in that storyline possibility..... (Kristen was on an island last we saw her, courtesy of Susan Banks and Edmond Crumb.)

Kristen was a schemer with a good side (not too different from Sami or Nichole). Roman has just a little experience dealing with schemers. It will be very interesting to see how these writers write Kristen. Is Salem big enough for Kate, Nicole, Sami and Kristen?

I agree Kayla is boring. Throwing Kayla together with Abe (with awkward sextension) before Lexi's funeral was just flat out wrong. But, there are potential storylines for these characters, but let them deal with their respective situations on their own! Aka, alone!

Isn't a doctor needed at University? Lexi has passed away and Daniel's Intention Tremors keep him from practicing surgery. Doesn't Cameron need a mentor? (if he ever starts at UH)

Since Peter Reckell is leaving - What about Rope? Let Hope be a cougar!

#36   2012/07/25 08:05PM
    Frances72

My list :
    Billie (or bring back the other actress); Rafe (I used to like him but now he just gets on my nerves) ; Roman ; Celeste ; Cameron

#37   2012/07/25 08:28PM
    Ms. Sexygirl

Gabi- cause she is so boring and needs to get caught
    LUCAS- he is getting on my nerves and he can't act
    Chad-he's just so fake with not being able to see right through Gabi
    CELESTE- SHE JUST NEEDS TO GO PERIOD and ahe needs to take her her boring, non-acting son Cameron with her
    Daniel- I used to think that he was so sexy when he first came and now Dr. McSleazy is just a bore and so unattractive to me now.
    I am so glad that Carrie, Austin and Ian is leaving, I wish they kept Madison for Brady though so that Nicole could be with Rafe(I think they look so good together)

And last but not least GABI, LUCAS, LUCAS, LUCAS, LUCAS,oh I'm sorry I already mentioned them....lol

#38   2012/07/25 09:46PM
    hopey pix

Will,he really bugs me when he yells at Sami!!He blames her totally for what has gone wrong with his life,and he's so mean and smirky with his mother!!It's so disrespectful!!And they need to calm down on EJ!I like him,but he's not the whole show!!I do like Daniel and Nicole the most together!!They are hot,and I want to see more of them!!And,Rafe,he's so cute!!He needs a new love interest,PRONTO!!

#39   2012/07/27 12:14PM
    DailyDays

Quote hopey pix: Will,he really bugs me when he yells at Sami!!He blames her totally for what has gone wrong with his life,and he's so mean and smirky with his mother!!It's so disrespectful!!And they need to calm down on EJ!I like him,but he's not the whole show!!I do like Daniel and Nicole the most together!!They are hot,and I want to see more of them!!And,Rafe,he's so cute!!He needs a new love interest,PRONTO!!

I like Daniel and Nicole together, too. How about Hope for Rafe? If, Demi, Madonna, J-Lo, Mariah, Goldie, Lucy (Lucille Ball), Princess Ann, Katie Couric, and my aunt (LoL) can do it, so can Hope! He's Bo-like and will shed his shirt at the drop of a hat He's good with kids (wellll..... so was Ashton) I could see it, if TPTB take it slow. Rafe moved on to Carrie so fast, if he does that with Hope or Nicole, Dr. Dan might have a battle on his hands for the title of town ho!

Just get rid of Gabi and Lucas already.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/27 12:20PM
    #40   2012/07/27 12:29PM
    DaysLover09

Quote grandmaMack: EJ. So sick of seeing him everyday. Please, go away!

ITA. I am so tired and fed up with seeing him. There is nothing attractive about the evilness his done to everyone in Salem. EJ must go NOW. Thanks Sami for taking the liberty to get rid of him yourself. Its the smartest thing Sami ever did.

As Sami says, "RUN EJ! RUN!
    Run as fast as you can and never come back again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list