List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14238, Replies: 268
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/05/20 08:59PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
    But you know the Salem P.D......LOL...
    She may do that today --we are all on pins and needles waiting for her great deductive reasoning to see her find that envelope

So now that Hope knows the truth that EJ is innocent do you think Hope will say, OH I am sorry for accusing you unfairly and trying to convince everyone in town that you were guilty of another crime you did not commit. Just thought it might be a nice touch considering how adamant they were about his guilt. If I were Sami I would make sure Hope and Gabi ate their words.

#82   2013/05/21 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa: I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
    She may do that today --we are all on pins and needles waiting for her great deductive reasoning to see her find that envelope

So now that Hope knows the truth that EJ is innocent do you think Hope will say, OH I am sorry for accusing you unfairly and trying to convince everyone in town that you were guilty of another crime you did not commit. Just thought it might be a nice touch considering how adamant they were about his guilt. If I were Sami I would make sure Hope and Gabi ate their words.

It would be a great day and it might be the end of the world if it really happened. I am sure they are going to say the comatose patient solved it though afterall if they didn't know about the missing muffins they would be lost as to who and why he did it.

#83   2013/05/21 06:39AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

It would be a great day and it might be the end of the world if it really happened. I am sure they are going to say the comatose patient solved it though afterall if they didn't know about the missing muffins they would be lost as to who and why he did it.

I love that ultimately it is all about Hope's "Sainted and Reformed" cousin Nick and had nothing to do with EJ.

#84   2013/05/21 11:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I love that ultimately it is all about Hope's "Sainted and Reformed" cousin Nick and had nothing to do with EJ.

But they are slanting at poor nick

#85   2013/05/21 06:00PM
    littleguysmom

I wonder if Hope killed that crazy man Jensen. I hope so. He shot Will so he should die.

#86   2013/05/21 06:23PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom: I wonder if Hope killed that crazy man Jensen. I hope so. He shot Will so he should die.

I think PI LittleGuy swam back to Salem, ran to the SPD barking, leading Hope back to the Island, thru the jungle and to the cabin!!
    I can hear Hope now.. "What's that LittleGuy?? The cabin? On the Island?? OK, Good Boy! Hold on! Don't forget your sunglasses! Let's GO!!" lol

#87   2013/05/21 06:24PM
    mama rosa

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Ultimately, Nick will be seen in Hopes eyes and the Law a victim...And Hope is right It's all on her!...
    And if Hope does apologizes to Wells and after he leaves it will be, "Sami he was only innocent this time!...LOL
    Ceara only hid one little letter that could cost you nephews life...So what's her punishment going to be no movies and zoo for two months... ...Maybe send her to Bo?
    So he can see how hard it is to be a mommy and daddy?..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 06:24PM
    #88   2013/05/21 07:20PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Ultimately, Nick will be seen in Hopes eyes and the Law a victim...And Hope is right It's all on her!...
    And if Hope does apologizes to Wells and after he leaves it will be, "Sami he was only innocent this time!...LOL
    Ceara only hid one little letter that could cost you nephews life...So what's her punishment going to be no movies and zoo for two months... ...Maybe send her to Bo?

I WANT TO HUG YOU-mamarosa please POST MORE OFTEN! high five high five!!! brilliant post!! Maybe if she sent Ciara, well oh my gosh i am getting giddy!!! they will have her come back a teenager and that will work for my Chad and Ciara romance.....another DiMera/Brady romance!!! You have been pretty much getting some of your ideas here and then we see glimpses on our screens. Please Writers mamarosa's post! take Ciara away (yes I will miss the little girl who is playing her now -however long term long term possibilities!!!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 07:21PM
    #89   2013/05/21 08:11PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I WANT TO HUG YOU-mamarosa please POST MORE OFTEN! high five high five!!! brilliant post!! Maybe if she sent Ciara, well oh my gosh i am getting giddy!!! they will have her come back a teenager and that will work for my Chad and Ciara romance.....another DiMera/Brady romance!!! You have been pretty much getting some of your ideas here and then we see glimpses on our screens. Please Writers mamarosa's post! take Ciara away (yes I will miss the little girl who is playing her now -however long term long term possibilities!!!)

I was thiking that Bo did do a wonderful job raising Shawn D
    He could be just as good raising Daddy's girl!
    Either that or "Hey Jen how old was Abby when she went to Boarding School?!"...
    They always come home aged from there!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 08:12PM
    #90   2013/05/22 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mama rosa:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I was thiking that Bo did do a wonderful job raising Shawn D
    He could be just as good raising Daddy's girl!
    Either that or "Hey Jen how old was Abby when she went to Boarding School?!"...
    They always come home aged from there!!

OH NO that took too long didn't it --Abigail and JJ sent to boarding school and years later brought back. I need Ciara grown up fast pronto for Chad.

SO DO WE THINK MS Hope will resign? since she failed at her job and feels like she is failing her daughter?

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list