List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 13503, Replies: 268
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/17 11:29AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So the wonderful detective Hope hasn't turned around and noticed that letter yet? I am flabbergasted. But she does have a DiMera to railroad.

Maybe she's secretly in love with EJ and just has to find a way to get close to him? One must start to wonder when Hope comes up with accusations and calls them evidence

Right. If anything all these Brady woman are panting for the comatose patient. So for for it. Here's your chance
    Lol then she should just join the "Everybody is obsessed with EJ bandwagon instead of stalking him. The worst part is when the truth comes out there is never any official apology ,not even a "my bad" ,they just walk away ,sulking because now they have to arrest a non-DiMera or admit the real culprit got away while they were stalking the DiMeras!

#72   2013/05/17 11:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So the wonderful detective Hope hasn't turned around and noticed that letter yet? I am flabbergasted. But she does have a DiMera to railroad.

Maybe she's secretly in love with EJ and just has to find a way to get close to him? One must start to wonder when Hope comes up with accusations and calls them evidence

You might be right about Hope. She is a little lonely with Bo gone so maybe she just wants to stare at EJ and fantisize. I am just wondering how when an extremely successful businessman is talking on the phone and says, "So it's done? Good." That is the smoking gun and would automatically imply he was talking to a hitman? If that is the case I have ordered lots and lots of hits. No wonder the SPD never solve any crimes.

aren't you lucky, Moms Days, that you're not a Salemite

#73   2013/05/17 03:34PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

You might be right about Hope. She is a little lonely with Bo gone so maybe she just wants to stare at EJ and fantisize. I am just wondering how when an extremely successful businessman is talking on the phone and says, "So it's done? Good." That is the smoking gun and would automatically imply he was talking to a hitman? If that is the case I have ordered lots and lots of hits. No wonder the SPD never solve any crimes.

aren't you lucky, Moms Days, that you're not a Salemite

If I was a Salemite I know for sure I would probably become an EJ stalker but since they could not prosecute a crime committed in front of them at least I would get away with it .

#74   2013/05/17 10:51PM
    Stefano Rules

The Keystone Kops at their finest.

All of the crimes that happened to ever be solved in Salem were solved by someone NOT on the Salem PD.

This is precisely why so many people in Salem can get away and have gotten away with murder and whatever other mayhem they like. They know Salem PD has always been hopelessly incompetent so they commit crimes at their whim.

#75   2013/05/18 06:08AM
    allmylovingdays

I am hoping that EJ solves this one to for them just because they are out chasing him when they need to do some INVESTIGATING. You see Hope now scrambling --dun dun duuuuhhhhh

#76   2013/05/18 11:10AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping that EJ solves this one to for them just because they are out chasing him when they need to do some INVESTIGATING. You see Hope now scrambling --dun dun duuuuhhhhh

After Hope publicly announced EJ was a "suspect" I wonder if she will publicly apologize for falsely accusing him when they find out this Jensen guy was the real attacker. I love how when they are wrong it is kind of like well he is a bad guy so he deserves to be accused. Even though they Hope, Rafe, etc have committed numerous crimes including covering up any of their relatives crimes.

#77   2013/05/18 12:43PM
    zuzu61

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I am hoping that EJ solves this one to for them just because they are out chasing him when they need to do some INVESTIGATING. You see Hope now scrambling --dun dun duuuuhhhhh

After Hope publicly announced EJ was a "suspect" I wonder if she will publicly apologize for falsely accusing him when they find out this Jensen guy was the real attacker. I love how when they are wrong it is kind of like well he is a bad guy so he deserves to be accused. Even though they Hope, Rafe, etc have committed numerous crimes including covering up any of their relatives crimes.

Yeah.. Just like they did before. Didn't they leave him in jail even after they KNEW Stegano was alive?!?!?! haha. geez. Then they gave "Duh" a promotion. AND let BO go, or decreased his salary or ???.. I Can't remember. I'll NEVER like Rafe for pushing Bo out!!

#78   2013/05/18 08:54PM
    Moms Days

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote Moms Days:

Yeah.. Just like they did before. Didn't they leave him in jail even after they KNEW Stegano was alive?!?!?! haha. geez. Then they gave "Duh" a promotion. AND let BO go, or decreased his salary or ???.. I Can't remember. I'll NEVER like Rafe for pushing Bo out!!

I really miss Bo and I think Bo actually solved crimes. It is Roman and Hope that seem to have trouble by accusing before they even have any evidence. Last year was classic. First they accused Will and then EJ. They found them guilty before you even have any evidence and once they had proof of EJ's innocence they kept him in jail. Great Crime Solving skills these guys have.

#79   2013/05/19 01:51PM
    mama rosa

I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
    But you know the Salem P.D......LOL...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 01:52PM
    #80   2013/05/20 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I'm surprised Hope hasn't asked Ceara if Mommy got an envelope from the nice Policeman?...Since she's there most of the time waiting for her!....And then I would want to know what Police officer delivered it, and when? and to who? {Ceara}..I could see the look on Hopes face!...You told a child to make sure I got it!!..Are you crazy!!...
    But you know the Salem P.D......LOL...
    She may do that today --we are all on pins and needles waiting for her great deductive reasoning to see her find that envelope

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list