List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14070, Replies: 268
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/05/15 01:59PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote dazgonby: Sure hope that this is not Hope's big "solo story", cause if it is she is screwed!

I am still trying to figure out how she got EJ as a suspect without interviewing even one person???

Maybe she's hearing voices in her head?

Neither Hope or Nick can blame the pills this time around!

#62   2013/05/16 06:13AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: That cow has tunnel vision she isn't going to look for any other suspect other than EJ. I hope Ciara takes her for a ride. A big long hurtful ride

The stupid thing is you cannot prosecute a case where you decide someone is guilty and then you do not look into all other motives. Especially when you are dealing with a cop, even an incompetent cop like Rafe. I was surprised when they pulled out a book of Mug shots...I thought it was just a DiMera family album because I do not think they have any other suspects they ever accuse of crimes.

DiMera family album.......lol!

MomsDay did you post this comment over at DC OR DR?? I read this about the family album last night --if so you are being praised for your WIT!!!

#63   2013/05/16 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: Hope needs to take a chill pill and stop blaming Ej. She got all of Salem suspecting him. She needs to pay more attention to her dgtr who is doing things that might hurt people.

I said the same thing on the daily updates. Actually I said the cuz's Jenn & Hope need to have a bit of a chat so they can share how JJ is feeling and then maybe the great detective will think about her CHILD who is feeling very much the same way and think DANG that could be Ciara in a few years.

#64   2013/05/16 12:21PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: That cow has tunnel vision she isn't going to look for any other suspect other than EJ. I hope Ciara takes her for a ride. A big long hurtful ride

The stupid thing is you cannot prosecute a case where you decide someone is guilty and then you do not look into all other motives. Especially when you are dealing with a cop, even an incompetent cop like Rafe. I was surprised when they pulled out a book of Mug shots...I thought it was just a DiMera family album because I do not think they have any other suspects they ever accuse of crimes.

DiMera family album.......lol!

MomsDay did you post this comment over at DC OR DR?? I read this about the family album last night --if so you are being praised for your WIT!!!

Yes, that was me. Thank you for the praise and that is nice to hear. I said it on this board first but then it just seemed to appropriate for what was being said over there so I thought what the heck I will share with them as well.

#65   2013/05/17 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

So the wonderful detective Hope hasn't turned around and noticed that letter yet? I am flabbergasted. But she does have a DiMera to railroad.

#66   2013/05/17 06:32AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: So the wonderful detective Hope hasn't turned around and noticed that letter yet? I am flabbergasted. But she does have a DiMera to railroad.

Maybe she's secretly in love with EJ and just has to find a way to get close to him?
    One must start to wonder when Hope comes up with accusations and calls them evidence

#67   2013/05/17 07:03AM
    tariro

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: So the wonderful detective Hope hasn't turned around and noticed that letter yet? I am flabbergasted. But she does have a DiMera to railroad.

Maybe she's secretly in love with EJ and just has to find a way to get close to him? One must start to wonder when Hope comes up with accusations and calls them evidence

Lol then she should just join the "Everybody is obsessed with EJ bandwagon instead of stalking him. The worst part is when the truth comes out there is never any official apology ,not even a "my bad" ,they just walk away ,sulking because now they have to arrest a non-DiMera or admit the real culprit got away while they were stalking the DiMeras!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 07:08AM
    #68   2013/05/17 07:11AM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Maybe she's secretly in love with EJ and just has to find a way to get close to him? One must start to wonder when Hope comes up with accusations and calls them evidence

You might be right about Hope. She is a little lonely with Bo gone so maybe she just wants to stare at EJ and fantisize. I am just wondering how when an extremely successful businessman is talking on the phone and says, "So it's done? Good." That is the smoking gun and would automatically imply he was talking to a hitman? If that is the case I have ordered lots and lots of hits. No wonder the SPD never solve any crimes.

#69   2013/05/17 11:08AM
    allmylovingdays

Hope today got a phone call about the released prisoner and she is jumping on computer and clicking on why she did not find out before, I swear I thought they still used telegraph and morse code in Salem

#70   2013/05/17 11:25AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote tariro:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol then she should just join the "Everybody is obsessed with EJ bandwagon instead of stalking him. The worst part is when the truth comes out there is never any official apology ,not even a "my bad" ,they just walk away ,sulking because now they have to arrest a non-DiMera or admit the real culprit got away while they were stalking the DiMeras!

Poor SPD, if they can't randomly arrest a Dimera, they actually have to (try) to do some real police work (for a change)

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list