List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 12776, Replies: 268
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/13 02:04PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    tariro

Quote waggo50:
    Quote littleguysmom: Watch Hope will be lead detective in this investigation, and will see everyone else as suspects but not Nick because he's got her believing that he's the good Guy trying to raise his family. She will believe anything Nick tells her lol

You can be very sure that Hope will never suspect her idiot cousin Nick.
    How long before she arrests EJ for the attack all because Gabbi heard him made a phone call LOL
    The SPD have to be one big joke every time there is a crime they run over and arrest EJ

It was bound to be a disastrous police department; I mean more than half the force is related ,this fact alone should be cause enough for an internal affairs investigation .

#42   2013/05/13 02:08PM
    ejami2012

Quote waggo50:
    Quote littleguysmom: Watch Hope will be lead detective in this investigation, and will see everyone else as suspects but not Nick because he's got her believing that he's the good Guy trying to raise his family. She will believe anything Nick tells her lol

You can be very sure that Hope will never suspect her idiot cousin Nick.
    How long before she arrests EJ for the attack all because Gabbi heard him made a phone call LOL
    The SPD have to be one big joke every time there is a crime they run over and arrest EJ

Of course Hope (I'm starting not to like her and I has have) is gonna suspect Ej that way she doesn't have to do.much.investigation and spend more time with Ciara.

#43   2013/05/13 04:36PM
    zuzu61

Seems that GT, TPTB, etc... are attempting to make us see Bo and Hope as selfish, neglectful parents. Making sure we're happy Bo is gone and will be happy to see Hope gone. One at a time. All who were hired before 2008. JMO. I could be wrong, but this is still MO!!

or maybe I should say Days vets vs their angelic favs.

And NOT disagreeing with what you're saying, because I'm feeling the same way.
    But I've been wondering how she feels about her role and written lines now!! And how much she can say, IF she wants to stay.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/13 04:45PM
    #44   2013/05/13 04:47PM
    waggo50

Quote zuzu61: Seems that GT, TPTB, etc... are attempting to make us see Bo and Hope as selfish, neglectful parents. Making sure we're happy Bo is gone and will be happy to see Hope gone. One at a time. All who were hired before 2008. JMO. I could be wrong, but this is still MO!!

But I've been wondering how she feels about her role and written lines now!! And how much she can say, IF she wants to stay.

I know what you mean, I have always been a huge BO/Hope fan but if Hope goes running over to the DiMera's to arrest EJ once again I could come to dislike her very easily.

#45   2013/05/13 06:17PM
    allmylovingdays

So Abe is back on the force? it just got another tiny brain added. HOWEVER if he ask Theo to help. Maybe we will find out awfully fast who did it.

#46   2013/05/14 03:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: So Abe is back on the force? it just got another tiny brain added. HOWEVER if he ask Theo to help. Maybe we will find out awfully fast who did it.

I guess Theo could come in handy! He's probably the only one with a rational thinking! And he's just a kid!!!! Well that says a lot about the SPD.......... Incompetent EJ hunters!!

#47   2013/05/14 03:39AM
    tariro

Quote waggo50:
    Quote zuzu61: Seems that GT, TPTB, etc... are attempting to make us see Bo and Hope as selfish, neglectful parents. Making sure we're happy Bo is gone and will be happy to see Hope gone. One at a time. All who were hired before 2008. JMO. I could be wrong, but this is still MO!!

I know what you mean, I have always been a huge BO/Hope fan but if Hope goes running over to the DiMera's to arrest EJ once again I could come to dislike her very easily.

So true ,so true ,Lucas was becoming a busybody sycophantic "Rafe" cheerleader which made it hard for me to like him just before he got bumped to recurring and John and Marlena have become awful drips ,the only vets who can survive this IMO are Victor and Stefano

#48   2013/05/14 08:47AM
    zuzu61

Quote tariro:
    Quote waggo50:

So true ,so true ,Lucas was becoming a busybody sycophantic "Rafe" cheerleader which made it hard for me to like him just before he got bumped to recurring and John and Marlena have become awful drips ,the only vets who can survive this IMO are Victor and Stefano

tariro, It sure seems that way. IMO, they play with our emotions, like conniving gossips, in an attempt to turn the fans against the character, causing us to be happy to see them quit the show or so they won't get slammed by the fans when one of our vets get fired/released or like you said "bumped to recurring". Has it always been this way?? Or maybe my insight is improving with age? If so, I'm happy something increases besides wrinkles.
    I just feel bad for the actors who have worked sooo hard for YEARS.
    Or the TPTB thinking they can SHOVE it down our throats and we don't notice..
    Sorry so long winded.

#49   2013/05/14 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

That cow has tunnel vision she isn't going to look for any other suspect other than EJ. I hope Ciara takes her for a ride. A big long hurtful ride

#50   2013/05/14 12:23PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: That cow has tunnel vision she isn't going to look for any other suspect other than EJ. I hope Ciara takes her for a ride. A big long hurtful ride

The stupid thing is you cannot prosecute a case where you decide someone is guilty and then you do not look into all other motives. Especially when you are dealing with a cop, even an incompetent cop like Rafe. I was surprised when they pulled out a book of Mug shots...I thought it was just a DiMera family album because I do not think they have any other suspects they ever accuse of crimes.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list