List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 13173, Replies: 268
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/09/17 07:25AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

Quote Bricole:
    Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.
    Shouldn't it be the newest go?

Rafe got hired back and promoted and now there are cutbacks. Sounds like poor planning. There is no way Rafe is worth Bo and Hope taking a cut for him to be there. The SPD are idiots.

and that is why this thread is titled the way it is! and the truth shall set you free.

#22   2012/09/17 08:26AM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Bricole:
    Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.

Rafe got hired back and promoted and now there are cutbacks. Sounds like poor planning. There is no way Rafe is worth Bo and Hope taking a cut for him to be there. The SPD are idiots.

and that is why this thread is titled the way it is! and the truth shall set you free.

So they are writting off Bo so that Rafe can stay? Whoa! The Bo fans should be up in arms!! Peter is a vet of all vet's, he should have been give a better exit story! Its very sad that these "new fresh writers" didn't use their creative muscel and come up with something to give his fans a send off he deserves. I guess another fan base will start to hate Gary T. and his obsession with Rafe.

On a side note about poor send off's = Im still ticked off that Matt got shafted with Jacks departure!!

#23   2012/09/21 06:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Bricole:

So they are writting off Bo so that Rafe can stay? Whoa! The Bo fans should be up in arms!! Peter is a vet of all vet's, he should have been give a better exit story! Its very sad that these "new fresh writers" didn't use their creative muscel and come up with something to give his fans a send off he deserves. I guess another fan base will start to hate Gary T. and his obsession with Rafe.

On a side note about poor send off's = Im still ticked off that Matt got shafted with Jacks departure!!

I doubt it very much. They don't see it that he is the reason for Bo leaving.

I know there was a thread that said life imitating art. I took that as a slap in Peter's face.

Not even sure that the set for the police department is relevant anymore, they never catch a criminal and SPD is just a word used to say 'I work there' but no one really is shown working anywhere they are all out having lunch, playing and roaming HTS.

#24   2013/05/12 05:40PM
    allmylovingdays

I figured we might need this thread in the next few days.

#25   2013/05/12 08:05PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days.

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!!

#26   2013/05/12 09:04PM
    Moms Days

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I figured we might need this thread in the next few days.

Smart move!! I wonder if EJ is going to be subject of another Bogus Arrest by the SPD!! To bad Rafe won't be able to be on Duty. He did a superb job before!!

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. In fact in a coma he might be even better.

#27   2013/05/13 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote zuzu61:

That is hysterical!!! I am pretty sure that having Rafe in a coma will not impact the quality of his interaction with others or his ability to assist the SPD with their investigation. In fact in a coma he might be even better.
    I love the comments so FAR!!

#28   2013/05/13 05:23AM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work

#29   2013/05/13 05:32AM
    zuzu61

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote zuzu61:

I sense another promotion in the works Rafe ,he might even be credited with Nick's exposure all while being in a coma ,wouldn't be surprised if he gets a medal for bravery for his fine work

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO

#30   2013/05/13 06:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote zuzu61:

Oh!! This is ALL TOO good!!!! LMAO

this thread needs to stay on top if the comments continue - i am laughing my head off, a promotion, i bet it gets put into the system the moment they lay him on the gurney

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list