List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 12530, Replies: 268
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 page:
    #261   2013/09/20 06:28AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    ej and sami

I can't wait to see the look on Trask face when Sami is free lol is going to be great. All Trask was worrying about is put Roman daughter in jail for something she didn't do. Trask was trying to boost here career up well is not going to happen today!!!

I glad Hope put Trask in her place I wish Hope would had told off more!!!

Salem police Department still dumb they need to there job better Sami and EJ should sue them for they way they treat here!!

#262   2013/09/20 06:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: I can't wait to see the look on Trask face when Sami is free lol is going to be great. All Trask was worrying about is put Roman daughter in jail for something she didn't do. Trask was trying to boost here career up well is not going to happen today!!!

I glad Hope put Trask in her place I wish Hope would had told off more!!!

Salem police Department still dumb they need to there job better Sami and EJ should sue them for they way they treat here!!

Gosh I hope I can see this today. We had a powerful storm that knocked out electricity still waiting for the power crews to restore.

I want to see Trask face too

Still can't believe the scenes between her and hope yesterday

#263   2013/10/14 07:47AM
    allmylovingdays

How could they have left Margie alone in her grief and mental state!!!!!i I blame them just as much. I think the boys in blue stopped talking to her when they found out he was dirty because they didn't want to be tainted but she as usual was living in denial and totally flipped her wig

#264   2013/10/14 03:02PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not worried that these buffoons are acting like they will start doing their job unless Ciarra or Theo hang around they can't solve a crime

#265   2013/10/16 02:24PM
    Soapbaby71

Let's not forget when Melanie was kidnapped. Hope got a clue, but what did she ever do with it? Common sense would have said that gabi needed to be question more indept. She just happened to be EVERYWHERE the action was? Really?

#266   2013/10/17 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Soapbaby71: Let's not forget when Melanie was kidnapped. Hope got a clue, but what did she ever do with it? Common sense would have said that gabi needed to be question more indept. She just happened to be EVERYWHERE the action was? Really?

True dat !! True dat!

Salem is the place to be if you are thinking of commiting a crime. I am not even that worried for JJ -he may have to stay in jail until his trial but -his family will pull strings and he will come out with probation. its just the way it is...........

#267   2013/10/25 10:36AM
    allmylovingdays

And this is exactly why this thread is here. Today cuz Hope with Jenny looking for JJ and neither even thought lets get the GPS thing on cellphones help us

#268   2013/11/29 07:16AM
    allmylovingdays

:-) No words can truly describe this police force.

The scene of Niki ramming Kristen off the road and how Hope just let everyone and anyone into the crime scene and interrogate the homeless person.

Hope at the DiMera mansion. At least last year when Roman and his moppet crew did the search they used cameras so they could say that the search was completed with no bias sorry I can't stop myself from laughing while I typed that bit out. How did they let Ian who was hiding in the apartment out the brialliance of this force always cheers me up so.....
    I'm still unclear how or what they were doing at the DiMera mansion anyway. How did they get a warrant?

Now onwards to the crackhouse. Hope and Brady. You know already what I am thinking.

I see now why Sami, Kate and gabs did their crime -even with all the evidence that was left, the dna, the earring, their tracks. First off Hope will have to figure out that something is amiss with Nick. I am sure like most that we do not believe he drowned in the river. So he will come ahunting for the three - so lets see how much terror he can commit even before Hope, Abe, Roman start thinking about the four in this perpetual circle of blackmail & mayhem.

#269   2013/12/31 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

I just thought about this, since JJ is now on the straight and narrow he could be used by the SPD since we never did hear anything more about the undercover cop at the High School. HECK he could bring down Brady and Teresa.

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list