List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 11760, Replies: 268
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #231   2013/08/12 08:58AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

two scoops said it all for me. RO, MarMar, Kayla those people who are well and able to be there in the SPD should be the ones working the case right now. I NEED ROMAN TO GO ROGUE.

Kayla was fantastic this week, defending Sami to Adrienne. Will was legitimately appreciative of what his mom did to protect him and struggled with the guilt of putting her in this position. I have every hope that once Hope hears that Marge Bernardi was allowed in to see Sami, Aunt Fancy Face will take action too!!!

#232   2013/08/13 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

abe is on my shitelist seriously he says he vetted these lousy guards and then his comments before going to Bernardi's NOW I HAVE TO WONDER is he being paid off? EJ, Justin bring this crap to the judge and not rely on the tool in charge of the police force

#233   2013/08/13 06:42AM
    ej and sami

Salem police sucks they don't how to do there job they should be looking in Joe Bernardi past and see who was working for. Abe is doing bad job I am starting to think he took that razor.

#234   2013/08/13 07:57AM
    CindyHaskins

I for one have to say that abe and hope are good cops and the are not about to get fired.

#235   2013/08/13 08:40AM
    Gideon58

There is no legitimate reason why the cops haven't found that razor...whatever explanation they come up for it, I'm not going to buy it.

#236   2013/08/13 09:47AM
    ejami2012

Quote CindyHaskins: I for one have to say that abe and hope are good cops and the are not about to get fired.

At times the Salem pd are buffoons. But right now I'm glad Hope believes Sami . Abe got me mad yesterday like he wasn't concerned about Samis note. I understand he's stuck between a rock and z hard place. He knows B was crooked but extremely annoying Marge is pressuring him to "keep her husband a good cop" let Sami be shown as a liar and fry just to cover her husbands butt.

Abe needs to be shown more on his goddaughters side not crooked B

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 09:52AM
    #237   2013/08/13 01:05PM
    allmylovingdays

If they are so great then why aren't they investigating to see if Bernardi could have been on the take instead all of sudden Hopes spidey sense comes out but only REGARDING EJ's involvement in the search....sorry they aren't very good at this and I put Abe in there still because he says those cops are vetted and still today again when EJ asked about the search Abe again gets testy but when Mrs Benardi called him on his way 'no problem hey why don't you meet us there and help us look' attitude.

#238   2013/08/13 01:13PM
    stjarna

Why is Marge notified about every move the lawyers and the police make? Am I missing something here? Isn't it odd?

The police should do their work and that's that!!!

Them not finding some lead is really is a bit ridiculous...

#239   2013/08/13 02:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Why is Marge notified about every move the lawyers and the police make? Am I missing something here? Isn't it odd?

This was tweeted

@Prevuze: The only way the SPD would recognize Bernardi was dirty is if he told them himself. #DAYS

#240   2013/08/13 05:53PM
    ejami2012

Quote stjarna: Why is Marge notified about every move the lawyers and the police make? Am I missing something here? Isn't it odd?

Marge was told by someone that they had search warrant she could verY
    Easily took whatever out the house to keep Abe and Hope from finding it.

I don't trust her at all. Sami has a visitor list and I'm sure Marge isn't on it yet she got in. I think the person who took the razor is keeping her informed

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/13 05:57PM
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list