List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14245, Replies: 268
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #221   2013/08/05 11:25AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    ej and sami

Salem police are the worst they need to be fired for they way treat Sami and getting information wrong. Days needs to get smarter police officer's that can do there job. Hope and Abe post too protect Sami in jail I can't wait until DA and Salem police and Marge look stupid when truth comes out.

#222   2013/08/05 11:40AM
    mille

Marge, lol I wish she did have a gun in her purse. Scare the donkey poo off of Samantha. Then I would not mind this character being pimped 24/7!!

#223   2013/08/05 02:14PM
    dazgonby

I know I am totally going to regret this...but how is Sami being pimped 24/7?
    Not happening on the show I watch.

#224   2013/08/06 04:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I know I am totally going to regret this...but how is Sami being pimped 24/7?

Me either I never get what show others are watching when things like that are said or they don't see Justin on Sami's side.

Abe and Hope are now on the list. EJ said yesterday that Abe vetted personally those who are guarding Sami. He is in trouble!!! I'm hoping with that EJ and Justin can get Sami on bail due to this though so maybe I will give him a pass.

#225   2013/08/06 11:57AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: I know I am totally going to regret this...but how is Sami being pimped 24/7?

Me either I never get what show others are watching when things like that are said or they don't see Justin on Sami's side.

Abe and Hope are now on the list. EJ said yesterday that Abe vetted personally those who are guarding Sami. He is in trouble!!! I'm hoping with that EJ and Justin can get Sami on bail due to this though so maybe I will give him a pass.

Abe and Hope need to be paying more attention since they 'promised' Sami would be safe.

They should not even have to be told anything is going on because they should be on top of it and already KNOW it is.

Ej does need to have a little chat with them and if Kate can bring in her 'own people' to protect & help Rafe in hospital then Ej should bring in his own to protect & help Sami!

I'm just not sure how the writers can possibly make this police dept look more stupid...oh I'm sure they will, but I just can't think of something worse than what they have come up with.

I mean who gets to visit the person locked up in their CELL!

#226   2013/08/07 01:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Abe and Hope need to be paying more attention since they 'promised' Sami would be safe.

They should not even have to be told anything is going on because they should be on top of it and already KNOW it is.

Ej does need to have a little chat with them and if Kate can bring in her 'own people' to protect & help Rafe in hospital then Ej should bring in his own to protect & help Sami!

I'm just not sure how the writers can possibly make this police dept look more stupid...oh I'm sure they will, but I just can't think of something worse than what they have come up with.

where in the world did Kate get all this $$$ again? last we heard she was a ceo for madworld but please on paycheck and she is rolling in the $$$$

but I digress - I am watching last years June and July shows - OMG I am watching last years June July stuff when EJ was accused of his father's murder. SO much so much can help Sami's case in last years proceedings. The tainted lie detecor test, the incompetence and totally lacking in investigation of anyone else but EJ for the crime. I hope if they go to trial ( AND GOD KNOWS I don't want this to get that far) they throw this stuff back at the SPD.

#227   2013/08/07 08:04PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

ITA!!! The perfect opportunity for great S/L's!!! Investigating for Sami & Eric cases, busting JJ & JT!!!
    It's like the writer's are totally ignoring these particular roles/actors(Hope, Abe, Roman)!! NOTHING is being written for them r/t investigating these crimes?!?! CRAZY!!! I want to be PO'd with them, but in ALL my years of watching DAYS, I've NEVER seen the writing so bad concerning the SPD.
    YEARS ago, it was great. The last time they wrote anything for them is when they were accusing EJ for killing Fatha. (kind of same thing now, with Sami)..
    AND we all know why they wrote for SPD then.. Rafe was a cop. Then got a promotion instead of being fired.
    I wonder if they think the fans will be on their case more r/t Bo. Heck BO is gone!!
    I want to see the others investigate and NOT have to wait for Rafe to solve all the crimes. Suppose he's going to solve all 3..
    I'll probably get boulders thrown my way for writing this.. But it's the truth. I'd say it if I were his #1 fan.

#228   2013/08/08 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

zuzu can you believe it when still somewhat brain damaged and he offered to look into Eric's illness. jeez they better not have him solves these crimes!

#229   2013/08/08 06:21AM
    ej and sami

Salem police are worst they can't do anything right. It's time for Ej Dirmera to run for mayor again and gets some new police officer's that will do they job better and fired Abe Hope.

#230   2013/08/09 04:37PM
    allmylovingdays

EJ please tell me Monday that Finn isn't with the SPD but someone that the 'mobster lawyer' recommended.

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list