List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 12956, Replies: 268
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2013/07/30 02:11PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Dazgonby I'm sitting here seething that the DA was able to trot out Abe as a officer of the law and that the DA mentioned last years fiasco of them accusing EJ of Stefano'S death and neither of these miscarriages of justice mentioned

My question is they gave Sami bail last time and they did not this time. The EJ's wealth and Sami helping him last summer were all there the last time she tried to make bail, but now it matters. She showed up to everything last month, but suddenly she is a flight risk. Silly, Silly storyline.

Yep, that is why I am still shaking my head

EJ was just the son not the man in charge of DE and now supposedly he would fly the whole Brady family along with him and Sami off to Morroco

#212   2013/07/31 05:11AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Dazgonby I'm sitting here seething that the DA was able to trot out Abe as a officer of the law and that the DA mentioned last years fiasco of them accusing EJ of Stefano'S death and neither of these miscarriages of justice mentioned

My question is they gave Sami bail last time and they did not this time. The EJ's wealth and Sami helping him last summer were all there the last time she tried to make bail, but now it matters. She showed up to everything last month, but suddenly she is a flight risk. Silly, Silly storyline.

EJ was just the son not the man in charge of DE and now supposedly he would fly the whole Brady family along with him and Sami off to Morroco

Who would be left in Salem?

#213   2013/08/01 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Moms Days:

Who would be left in Salem?

YOU should have been in the courtroom and said that!!

OK, Sami better be telling Hope and Abe how the guards are treating her. I guess we should be thankful they are just pushing her around and tossing her water bottles on the floor.....I hope they caught these actions on camera!

#214   2013/08/04 07:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Just read the spoiler in the EJ and Sami thread that Margie gets to visit Sami in jail. WTH/WTF Only here in the SPD. And of course will those guards even get a scolding by Hope and Abe. I guess in time we shall see. I hope those damn cameras are working and EJ and Justin find out

#215   2013/08/04 11:30AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Just read the spoiler in the EJ and Sami thread that Margie gets to visit Sami in jail. WTH/WTF Only here in the SPD. And of course will those guards even get a scolding by Hope and Abe. I guess in time we shall see. I hope those damn cameras are working and EJ and Justin find out

Are you kidding me????

If that happens then all those cops are "dirty" as far as I am concerned!

And you know that the cameras won't be working...dirty stinking rotten Salem cops!

That just might make me have to take a leave for awhile, because these writers are so poor...all they do is repeat or something that is just so stupid that it is hard to watch.

And Sami had better tell Abe/Roman/useless Hope (who remains useless to me until proven otherwise) or JUSTIN...her lawyer...but not Ej...I just don't want to see him do something that will hurt them more.

#216   2013/08/04 12:35PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays: Just read the spoiler in the EJ and Sami thread that Margie gets to visit Sami in jail. WTH/WTF Only here in the SPD. And of course will those guards even get a scolding by Hope and Abe. I guess in time we shall see. I hope those damn cameras are working and EJ and Justin find out

I thought Hope and Abe had promised that they would be sure that Sami was decently treated while in jail. How would they know otherwise if they were not kept informed by Sami and anyone else on her side--EJ, Jusin, Will etc. etc. Or maybe she didn't "bother" to tell them either?
    Maybe I'm wrong here--but I also thought that prisoners have a right to name the visitors that they would want to see. Even if that's not so, that's an area where Abe as Commissioner should be able to ban certain would-be visitors --certainly Marge! (But, like other institutions in Salem, officials or even lower-ranked employees seem to make their own rules or ignore ones already in existence.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/04 12:39PM
    #217   2013/08/04 01:29PM
    ej and sami

Salem police's are stupid they really think that Joe Bernardi was good cop. That men was dirity cop. I am tried Marge she needs to go away and don't come back.

I can't believe Salem polices let Marge in too see Sami in prison what's wrong with them. Sami needs to tell Justin what Marge doing to her. If she tells Ej he not going to be happy he take matters in his own hands.

#218   2013/08/05 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

per the Wilson thread this Marge and Sami scene happens today.

#219   2013/08/05 11:04AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: per the Wilson thread this Marge and Sami scene happens today.

Yes it did....and gee who would have thought it that there was a problem with the cameras...this s/l is so stupid.

#220   2013/08/05 11:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: per the Wilson thread this Marge and Sami scene happens today.

Yes it did....and gee who would have thought it that there was a problem with the cameras...this s/l is so stupid.

The whole scene when EJ is telling Sami about this made me so I want heads to ROLL! Abe and Hope are up front

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list