List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 11706, Replies: 268
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/07/24 11:08AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

see he knows deep down Stefano is involved but the schmuck lousy' MOF isn't doing a dang thing to investigate Sami and EJ's claims.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 11:10AM
    #202   2013/07/24 06:49PM
    allmylovingdays

I'm trying to figure out if Abe is going to help or not. I keep going back and forth watching todays episode so many times.

#203   2013/07/24 08:36PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I'm trying to figure out if Abe is going to help or not. I keep going back and forth watching todays episode so many times.

I feel the same way about Abe and Hope. Sometimes they seem they want to help Sami and other times they seem like they are out to get her. Don't you think they should be looking into Sami and Ej's claims that Bernardi is a dirty cop? They should be investigating phone records, bank statements, etc because you know EJ and Justin will and they will end up looking stupid when it all comes out.

#204   2013/07/25 04:10AM
    fadingrose

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I'm trying to figure out if Abe is going to help or not. I keep going back and forth watching todays episode so many times.

I feel the same way about Abe and Hope. Sometimes they seem they want to help Sami and other times they seem like they are out to get her. Don't you think they should be looking into Sami and Ej's claims that Bernardi is a dirty cop? They should be investigating phone records, bank statements, etc because you know EJ and Justin will and they will end up looking stupid when it all comes out.

Whether or not Abe and Hope want to help Sami, they have to be very careful that they stay within the rules and do nothing that looks like favoritism. The DA, the mayor, and almost everyone in Salem knows the power commanded by the DiMera clan and the huge number of Sami's family (and friends?) who would want her cleared. To protect the department from charges of conflict of interest, the mayor (whoever he is) might temporarily suspend both Abe as Acting Commissioner and Hope as Detective. In that case they would have to work undercover with Roman, which might not be as effective. Those three have always been by-the-book operators. But hopefully evidence of Bernardi's crookedness will be found legally, perhaps in a search of his home.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 04:17AM
    #205   2013/07/25 05:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:

After Abe and EJ's talk yesterday -you can see Abe is aware Stefano is involved.

#206   2013/07/26 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

the buffons of SPD I was just thinking about how they were best buddies and the supposed skills I use to hear about on NBC and him being a profiler but you don't know your best buddy was on the take or dirty as this show loves to call him.

#207   2013/07/30 11:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Dazgonby I'm sitting here seething that the DA was able to trot out Abe as a officer of the law and that the DA mentioned last years fiasco of them accusing EJ of Stefano'S death and neither of these miscarriages of justice mentioned

#208   2013/07/30 01:07PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Dazgonby I'm sitting here seething that the DA was able to trot out Abe as a officer of the law and that the DA mentioned last years fiasco of them accusing EJ of Stefano'S death and neither of these miscarriages of justice mentioned

OH...AMLD...I'm still smh! Can't say on here what I was saying to those idiots!
    Is it just me or what, but I so want someone to smack the mean face right off of her...gee, did someone take her teddy away when she was a kid??? (or did she rip it's cute little head off )
    And I did feel sorry for Abe, but I thought maybe this is what he needs to really get him mad...mad enough to search out some truth.
    Something else...is Roman not working at all? I mean this can't possibly be the only "crime" in Salem
    Aaaaaaaaand one more thing...do the cops that man handle Sami...shouldn't one be a female? And do they really want to get in trouble for the rough treatment...oh, like that would happen

#209   2013/07/30 01:38PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Dazgonby I'm sitting here seething that the DA was able to trot out Abe as a officer of the law and that the DA mentioned last years fiasco of them accusing EJ of Stefano'S death and neither of these miscarriages of justice mentioned

My question is they gave Sami bail last time and they did not this time. The EJ's wealth and Sami helping him last summer were all there the last time she tried to make bail, but now it matters. She showed up to everything last month, but suddenly she is a flight risk. Silly, Silly storyline.

#210   2013/07/30 01:42PM
    dazgonby

Quote Moms Days:

My question is they gave Sami bail last time and they did not this time. The EJ's wealth and Sami helping him last summer were all there the last time she tried to make bail, but now it matters. She showed up to everything last month, but suddenly she is a flight risk. Silly, Silly storyline.

Yep, that is why I am still shaking my head

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list