List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14054, Replies: 268
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/09/14 06:51AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: What a huge joke yesterday was hearing Bo trying to be mr slick with his accusations and his snide remarks that EJ resigned and used the old tale of yore 'taking time out to be with his family'

I loved it that the audience knows what Bo of course clearly is in the dark that this is true. Maybe if he had talked to his wife he would have known that EJ was at his kids home when the governor sent his lackies to bring in the former mayor.

I loved the comment from EJ comparing the SPD to the "merry men". Hahah!! Im glad he has such a good sense of humor!

I think what bothers me the most is the fact all of these Brady's act high and mighty (including Grandma Caroline vs Nick)and that they are doing you a favor by gracing you with their presences when we all know that they have done just as much scheaming. Grandma changed Parker's DNA papers!

#12   2012/09/15 09:48AM
    sandra77

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What a huge joke yesterday was hearing Bo trying to be mr slick with his accusations and his snide remarks that EJ resigned and used the old tale of yore 'taking time out to be with his family'

I loved it that the audience knows what Bo of course clearly is in the dark that this is true. Maybe if he had talked to his wife he would have known that EJ was at his kids home when the governor sent his lackies to bring in the former mayor.

I loved the comment from EJ comparing the SPD to the "merry men". Hahah!! Im glad he has such a good sense of humor!

I think what bothers me the most is the fact all of these Brady's act high and mighty (including Grandma Caroline vs Nick)and that they are doing you a favor by gracing you with their presences when we all know that they have done just as much scheaming. Grandma changed Parker's DNA papers!

Man, I thought I was the only one who really can't stand any of the Brady's except for Sami the anti-Brady. Hopefully Eric won't be a prick too

#13   2012/09/15 02:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sandra77:
    Quote homeisejammi:

Man, I thought I was the only one who really can't stand any of the Brady's except for Sami the anti-Brady. Hopefully Eric won't be a prick too

THAT's EXACTLY why I started that thread about Eric - i was thinking that when he comes back he won't like the tools and he will have an open mind but who knows -especially if NIki gets her claws in him again.

OPPS sort of went off topic. so to bring it back around.

I read the day ahead. Bo and Hope hear from Roman that there will be cutbacks in the SPD. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I betcha ten to one it will be all EJ's fault cause he was on the run and they had to spend so much looking for him and don't forget that the explosions in the city too will be blamed on the Dimera's -most likely they will say if Chad had only kept a better eye on his girlfriend and didn't wait so long to report her missing.

So this is Bo's exit the baffoons spent way too much of the budget prosecuting and innocent man and looking for him that they have to cut back on the force.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/15 02:41PM
    #14   2012/09/15 03:45PM
    sharon n nic...

When pig rafe gets fired, for claiming EJ's baby as his.

They'll have some extra money for a GOOD cop to stay on.

#15   2012/09/16 08:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When pig rafe gets fired, for claiming EJ's baby as his.

I keep hearing that he might get fired. Could GT go there? I mean this guy is just as corrupt as the so called mayor was but GT won't tarnish that very much dented and not glowing halo that they try to put on their so called hero.

#16   2012/09/16 08:51AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: When pig rafe gets fired, for claiming EJ's baby as his.

I keep hearing that he might get fired. Could GT go there? I mean this guy is just as corrupt as the so called mayor was but GT won't tarnish that very much dented and not glowing halo that they try to put on their so called hero.

He should be fired and arrested!

#17   2012/09/16 01:11PM
    dazgonby

Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.
    Shouldn't it be the newest go?

#18   2012/09/16 03:32PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.

you would think.....

#19   2012/09/16 04:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dazgonby: Sad to see Bo go out that way...especially after they had the big deal about giving Rafe a promotion...still haven't figured out what for.

you would think.....

In this day and age it is the oldest if they have the time behind them that gets out with severance and retirement pay.

Bo is lucky to be getting out while he can, its just terrible that the man with the most time -Roman doesn't get this chance to walk away and get a life.

#20   2012/09/16 06:18PM
    Bricole

Rafe got hired back and promoted and now there are cutbacks. Sounds like poor planning. There is no way Rafe is worth Bo and Hope taking a cut for him to be there. The SPD are idiots.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list