List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14025, Replies: 268
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2013/06/27 07:44AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    ej and sami

Salem police are very stupid how do it take to find razor. These police are very dumb they should go back too hospital and look in Rafe room one more time and check under bed and on the sheets.

#172   2013/06/27 11:48AM
    allmylovingdays

The razor is gone it was picked up by someone working for Stefano or Kate....the police will not find it.

Today's question is will the SPD get dna or labs on the two teenagers who shopped lifted

#173   2013/06/27 02:18PM
    dazgonby

Ej would have found it if it had still been in there when he was "helping" Hope and Abe...still smh on how many was allowed in there and that the shooter's boyfriend got to help search.
    It is beyond stupid that all of it isn't just thrown out.

Figure Adrienne will hand over the video...which is REALLY stupid because how many times does her and Justin need to get divorced...OH...if they did again then maybe Hope would want him this time

#174   2013/06/28 09:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Ej would have found it if it had still been in there when he was "helping" Hope and Abe...still smh on how many was allowed in there and that the shooter's boyfriend got to help search.
    It is beyond stupid that all of it isn't just thrown out.

Figure Adrienne will hand over the video...which is REALLY stupid because how many times does her and Justin need to get divorced...OH...if they did again then maybe Hope would want him this time

That would maybe be acceptable no, Hope and Justin.

I hope Justin can use this in Sami's defense the crowd walking in and out of the crime scene. And the past failures of this lousy SPD

#175   2013/06/29 07:26AM
    allmylovingdays

So they just let JJ walk. WOW Annie is not going to be PLEASED!

#176   2013/07/02 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

I know this is true and common but this force is ruled by politics way too much. The whole hero's memorial had to be done because the mayor said to do it.

I don't know if Hope or Abe will ever step out of line and do something they fell will jeopardize their jobs.

There has to be some cops who are loyal to Roman and know of Bernardi's dealings.

#177   2013/07/02 07:22AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I know this is true and common but this force is ruled by politics way too much. The whole hero's memorial had to be done because the mayor said to do it.

I don't know if Hope or Abe will ever step out of line and do something they fell will jeopardize their jobs.

There has to be some cops who are loyal to Roman and know of Bernardi's dealings.

You would think that Abe and Hope would be

#178   2013/07/02 07:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I know this is true and common but this force is ruled by politics way too much. The whole hero's memorial had to be done because the mayor said to do it.

You would think but if not them come on Remember officer Kent during Stefano's case she seemed to be thinking Roman walked on water. Others have to have that sort of mentality.

#179   2013/07/02 07:35AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:

You would think but if not them come on Remember officer Kent during Stefano's case she seemed to be thinking Roman walked on water. Others have to have that sort of mentality.

Out of that whole rentacop place there HAS to be some that is p-o about this whole Roman thing and being replace by Abe that was crooked about his voting thing...which brings me back to how did Abe get to be the commisioner

#180   2013/07/05 04:49PM
    allmylovingdays

I guess it would be truly wishful thinking to want this new girl to be an undercover cop that will bust JJ. That would mean then that the SPD could be using someone's brain.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list