List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 13185, Replies: 268
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/06/24 12:06PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

I actually cringed today when they had Abe asking Will and Sonny about Bernardi's shooting.

#162   2013/06/24 12:20PM
    ej and sami

Salem police so stupid they can't do anything right. They need to go back in Rafe room look very hard. Abe act like bernardi was good cop please. If Bernardi was good why he try too kill Rafe. Where bernardi cell phone at Salem police gets dumb everyday.

#163   2013/06/24 12:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Salem police so stupid they can't do anything right. They need to go back in Rafe room look very hard. Abe act like bernardi was good cop please. If Bernardi was good why he try too kill Rafe. Where bernardi cell phone at Salem police gets dumb everyday.

I thought whoever had the razor had his phone. But now I think they are separated. I think Kate has razor and one of those thousands of extras that ran into room took Bernardi's phone.

#164   2013/06/24 02:08PM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Salem police so stupid they can't do anything right. They need to go back in Rafe room look very hard. Abe act like bernardi was good cop please. If Bernardi was good why he try too kill Rafe. Where bernardi cell phone at Salem police gets dumb everyday.

I thought whoever had the razor had his phone. But now I think they are separated. I think Kate has razor and one of those thousands of extras that ran into room took Bernardi's phone.

I think you just might be right about Kate...she's the one that should spend a couple decades in prison...oh wait, she is way too old to spend decades in jail

#165   2013/06/25 07:09AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I think you just might be right about Kate...she's the one that should spend a couple decades in prison...oh wait, she is way too old to spend decades in jail

aww so sad to bad she would die in prison. waah NOT!

#166   2013/06/25 07:31AM
    dazgonby

Is Abe so stupid that he does not realize that Will had that surgery to save Nick's sorry azz so he could not know anything about that shooting.
    Loved it when Sami turned her back on Abe when he was coming in

#167   2013/06/25 04:39PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby: Is Abe so stupid that he does not realize that Will had that surgery to save Nick's sorry azz so he could not know anything about that shooting.

It's pretty clear to me
    Ask the people who're comateus at the time of the shooting and get nothing. Make up a case of presumptions and accusations and move on with it! Case solved without using either your brain or your money. Salem PD rocks........ Not

#168   2013/06/25 08:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dazgonby: Is Abe so stupid that he does not realize that Will had that surgery to save Nick's sorry azz so he could not know anything about that shooting.

It's pretty clear to me
    Ask the people who're comateus at the time of the shooting and get nothing. Make up a case of presumptions and accusations and move on with it! Case solved without using either your brain or your money. Salem PD rocks........ Not

The grand jury too from what we see from the Soapnet promo somehow they will find reasonable cause to charge her with murder, wonder how much Stefano shelled out.

#169   2013/06/27 05:25AM
    Rosieroserson

OMG, I hope Sami listens to Justin and keeps her mouth shut!
    If she gets overwhelmed with regret and fear, it's like opening a fosset....
    every little detail comes out.........Will is like his mama and feels he has to turn himself in!!!! Superman they need you!! ( I mean EJ )

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 05:26AM
    #170   2013/06/27 06:19AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson: OMG, I hope Sami listens to Justin and keeps her mouth shut!
    If she gets overwhelmed with regret and fear, it's like opening a fosset....
    every little detail comes out.........Will is like his mama and feels he has to turn himself in!!!! Superman they need you!! ( I mean EJ )

Unfortunately EJ can't be there with her while she testifies in the grand jury. Her lawyer can though right --I just keep thinking that video must come out and blindside them and thats why they go ahead with the murder charges.

HELP THOUGH. If she is out on bail and the grand jury states she has to stand trial does she have to go back to jail???

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list