List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 14300, Replies: 268
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/06/20 08:24PM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: You wait and see if the writer's don't allow Superhero St. swoop in with his Halo and swirl his cape around as he "saves the day" for Sami!!!
    They (the writers) are surely having a good laugh at making Hope and Abe look stupid.
    IF this doesn't happen, I'll be very surprised.

Hey we said we aren't going to say his name. But I know girl I know. I keep thinking in his coma state he will get a promotion and solve this case. Whatever

#152   2013/06/20 08:37PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61: You wait and see if the writer's don't allow Superhero St. swoop in with his Halo and swirl his cape around as he "saves the day" for Sami!!!
    They (the writers) are surely having a good laugh at making Hope and Abe look stupid.
    IF this doesn't happen, I'll be very surprised.

Hey we said we aren't going to say his name. But I know girl I know. I keep thinking in his coma state he will get a promotion and solve this case. Whatever

Ooops.. OMG!! I did type his name, didn't I? SORRY!!! lol
    I'll Slap the hand that typed that.. haha
    Oh Yeah.. I forgot he doesn't need a Cape. Like you said, he can solve this while in a coma.
    Writing for the SPD solving a murder mystery should be a gimme..
    H$ll just watch, Murder she wrote or Matlock or a million other shows.. ha.
    The other writer's must give the SPD s/l's to the dumbest writer they have on staff..
    Wait a minute!!! Maybe that where "whatshisname" is.. He's writing.. Since this is his specialty..
    That explains their brilliant ideas.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 08:40PM
    #153   2013/06/21 05:37AM
    allmylovingdays

and his name said practically every other sentence!

#154   2013/06/21 02:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

#155   2013/06/21 03:46PM
    ej and sami

Salem police are the worst they steal can't find that razor. I bet that razor is steal in Rafe room or under the bed. Why they not check Bernardi phone.

#156   2013/06/21 03:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Salem police are the worst they steal can't find that razor. I bet that razor is steal in room or under the bed. Why they not check Bernardi phone.

I'm sure it is In sheets or his gown

#157   2013/06/21 04:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

Maybe Abe woke up from his haze and realised he needed to start questioning someone??!!! Throwing allegations without any proof won't make a case! Since is doing his best job ever, maybe the SPD became so impressed that they decided to question Will who was barely awake at the time of the incident ........ Way to go, SPD!!!!!!

#158   2013/06/22 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Riddle me this???? Why is Abe going to ask Will and Sonny any questions about Sami shooting Bernardi. will was knocked out. sonny was by his side. They have nothing to do with this crime

Maybe Abe woke up from his haze and realised he needed to start questioning someone??!!! Throwing allegations without any proof won't make a case! Since is doing his best job ever, maybe the SPD became so impressed that they decided to question Will who was barely awake at the time of the incident ........ Way to go, SPD!!!!!!
    The title of this thread says it all Incompetent Buffoons!

#159   2013/06/22 01:44PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

The title of this thread says it all Incompetent Buffoons!

Like I said before... Buying a ticket at the lottery and winning a badge is not the best way to go about becoming an agent........ but ofcourse they don't care

#160   2013/06/23 08:58AM
    allmylovingdays

LOVE TWO SCOOPS

soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

Maybe it's just me, but if someone changed their story from a knife to a razor, I wouldn't exactly be yelling "Gottcha!" Also, if Bernardi and were such good friends that Bernardi went to visit in the hospital, wouldn't their wives at least recognize each other

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list