List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 13484, Replies: 268
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/06/18 11:56AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: wait what??? Abe is the new police commissioner??? when did that happen? Isn't that Roman's job?

Today...Roman got kicked off because of being close to Sami.

#142   2013/06/18 06:08PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: Are we actually suppose to believe that a cop (Hope) and the new police commisioner (Abe) can be in the room when Sami is being hypnotized by Marlena?
    And how does a consultant become an instant police commisioner?
    This is even a bit much for Salem's finest!

Sami really needs to understand the concept of keeping her mouth shut and especially the practice of not saying anything without your attorney present. Sami trusts her family even though they turn on her every chance they get. They told her they were taking her statement because of the attack on her and then they start questionsing her about the crime, but since she is speaking without an attorney they will not be able to use anything she says. Of course the SPD does not know anything about rights and the law.

#143   2013/06/19 07:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote dazgonby: Are we actually suppose to believe that a cop (Hope) and the new police commisioner (Abe) can be in the room when Sami is being hypnotized by Marlena?

Sami really needs to understand the concept of keeping her mouth shut and especially the practice of not saying anything without your attorney present. Sami trusts her family even though they turn on her every chance they get. They told her they were taking her statement because of the attack on her and then they start questionsing her about the crime, but since she is speaking without an attorney they will not be able to use anything she says. Of course the SPD does not know anything about rights and the law.
    RIGHT!!! but I think that now that Roman is off the case and he does believe Sami so at least he can do some research into Bernardi...what I hated was Hope because she doesn't even believe there was a weapon. Hope is just so

#144   2013/06/19 08:35AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

RIGHT!!! but I think that now that Roman is off the case and he does believe Sami so at least he can do some research into Bernardi...what I hated was Hope because she doesn't even believe there was a weapon. Hope is just so

Even tho I don't think that Hope or Abe should have been in there with Marlena and Sami...I am so happy that Sami told that it was a razor...so Hope can quit acting as tho she is so high and mighty about Sami. Hope is a total azz to Sami and I really found it a joke when Abe said she could stay on the case under close supervision...yeah, right...like they can't even figure out who was in the freaking station at the time Sami was attacked!

#145   2013/06/19 10:31AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Salem police are the worst they do nothing right. They blame wrong people Hope Abe Roman need to step down ASP. The all going to feel stupid when they find out bernardi was a bad cop.

please those fools never apologize and if they start to then the cough or say it so halfasssed that EJ and others just walk away.

The SPD is at it's 'best' when their incompetent agents can play the blame game. Who needs evidence when you've got lousy excuses?

- EJ did it because his last name is Dimera
    - The knife doesn't excist because we couldn't find it in the hospital
    - Bernardi was friend and therefore couldn't be payed off
    - Sami is a copkiller who came out of nowhere

Poor Sami, I'm so glad she's got EJ!

The only hope Sami has is EJ because the SPD only goes after innocent people.

That's their special treat to an innocent salemite

#146   2013/06/19 10:34AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

Let's hope Roman looks into Bernardi without having to be told to do so.... by Sami or EJ

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 10:35AM
    #147   2013/06/20 06:10AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

Let's hope Roman looks into Bernardi without having to be told to do so.... by Sami or EJ

I was thinking that RooRoo Hopey and Abe shouldn't be so amazed that the SPD is corrupt, how can Hope forget about the guy who kidnapped her daughter HE WAS A COP! and then just recently they said that Jensen was released due to the cop who testified was corrupt??!!! come on dolts!!!!

#148   2013/06/20 06:31AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

I was thinking that RooRoo Hopey and Abe shouldn't be so amazed that the SPD is corrupt, how can Hope forget about the guy who kidnapped her daughter HE WAS A COP! and then just recently they said that Jensen was released due to the cop who testified was corrupt??!!! come on dolts!!!!

You are right! Unfortunately that would require them to not only have a brain, but to actually use it. They keep saying "Bernardi is a decorated cop". Who do they think the crime goes after? Cops who have trust. Unfortunately Hope and Abe are completely useless. To bad Bo is not back because he might actually have a chance of figuring this out.

#149   2013/06/20 08:08PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

You are right! Unfortunately that would require them to not only have a brain, but to actually use it. They keep saying "Bernardi is a decorated cop". Who do they think the crime goes after? Cops who have trust. Unfortunately Hope and Abe are completely useless. To bad Bo is not back because he might actually have a chance of figuring this out.

Maybe they will bring back Spencer

#150   2013/06/20 08:21PM
    zuzu61

You wait and see if the writers don't allow Superhero St. Rafe to swoop in with his Halo and swirl his cape around as he "saves the day" for Sami!!!
    They (the writers) are surely having a good laugh at making Hope and Abe look stupid.
    IF this doesn't happen, I'll be very surprised.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 08:22PM
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list