List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 13176, Replies: 268
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/05/30 04:48AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

I wonder if MarMar will also be the one to find SY. She practically solved this case all by her little itty bitty self whatever.

#92   2013/05/31 04:52AM
    allmylovingdays

Seriously Hope you should have gotten Brady down to the station because I doubt that he will end up helping you in this case of prosection against Kristen and don't you still have to find the mugger? He is far far away now.

#93   2013/05/31 07:51AM
    dazgonby

It is so hard to watch Hope making a fool of herself being a cop...could just be me...but I cringe everytime she trys to be super cop

#94   2013/05/31 07:56AM
    EpicFail

her smug santimonious high and mighty demeanor with Kristen really was offputting.

#95   2013/05/31 10:45AM
    ejami2012

Quote EpicFail: her smug santimonious high and mighty demeanor with Kristen really was offputting.

I always loved Hope but lately she's messing up badly.

1. If she wasn't so.busy working she should take time to look in Ciarad bookbag. If she had like most parents do she would have found the photo and got Kris before Steffy got rid of Sy.

2. If Ciara hadn't hid the release form Rafe would probably not be beaten (although I seriuosly don't miss him and she would have not suspected Ej. . And Will would not have been shot . I wonder what she told IA in regards as to why she didn't get the release form. She needs to take a break and spend time with her dgtr before she gets out of control.

#96   2013/05/31 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

She messed up big time. Had to release Kristen.

#97   2013/05/31 11:57AM
    dazgonby

She messed up big time by letting Ciara off scott free...no way Ciara should not have had some sort of punishment for hiding that letter.
    I know that Ciara should never have been left alone in an office at the police station and she should not have been told to make sure that her mom sees that letter.
    The whole thing just stinks...but the worst is Hope letting Ciara have a free pass on this.
    And why would Hope as a cop, have to keep Marlena and Eric filled in on anything concering a police matter...even if it is Kristin, Hope should not be reporting to them.
    So dissappointed in the way they are making Hope look.

#98   2013/05/31 12:51PM
    dazlovr

Totally agree with the above comments about Hope. She has long been one of my favorite characters, but the writing for her has been terrible lately. I am wondering if the purpose of her awful storylines is to nudge her out of the show, the way Peter was sent packing. Everyone wants to be proud of his or her work, and an actor would especially fall into that category. Personally, I don’t see a great deal for this actress to be proud of at the moment. She has a large fan base, and I am part of it, but how long will it continue at this rate? If she left the show, the entire police headquarters set could be dismantled; after all, Roman usually makes his rare appearances at places other than at work, and Rafe (even after he is resurrected) does most of his official work over the phone.

#99   2013/06/01 07:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: She messed up big time by letting Ciara off scott free...no way Ciara should not have had some sort of punishment for hiding that letter.
    I know that Ciara should never have been left alone in an office at the police station and she should not have been told to make sure that her mom sees that letter.
    The whole thing just stinks...but the worst is Hope letting Ciara have a free pass on this.
    And why would Hope as a cop, have to keep Marlena and Eric filled in on anything concering a police matter...even if it is Kristin, Hope should not be reporting to them.So dissappointed in the way they are making Hope look.

OMG that part really irritated me but I thought well she has lately forgotten everything including her daughter to help MarMar happy.

#100   2013/06/03 07:32AM
    EpicFail

Quote dazlovr: Totally agree with the above comments about Hope. She has long been one of my favorite characters, but the writing for her has been terrible lately. I am wondering if the purpose of her awful storylines is to nudge her out of the show, the way Peter was sent packing. Everyone wants to be proud of his or her work, and an actor would especially fall into that category. Personally, I don’t see a great deal for this actress to be proud of at the moment. She has a large fan base, and I am part of it, but how long will it continue at this rate? If she left the show, the entire police headquarters set could be dismantled; after all, Roman usually makes his rare appearances at places other than at work, and Rafe (even after he is resurrected) does most of his official work over the phone.

Kristian signed a multi-year contract last summer.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list