List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD

Started by homeisejammi at 2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2013/12/31 06:51AM, Views: 12932, Replies: 268
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/25 10:49AM
    Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    homeisejammi

The Salem PD trying to pin Stefano’s shooting on Will was a joke because if it was a real investigation when someone is charged the police do not continue to investigate, it is handed over to the prosecutors and they get it ready for court. Now they are trying to go after EJ, and it’s obvious the only reason Rafe wants to pursue EJ is because he hates him. EJ went to Roman the day after the murder and told him he and Stefano were having issues and wanted to clear his name as soon as possible. Then EJ talked Will into coming out to clear his name, if EJ did it why wouldn’t he want Will to go down for his crimes? Rafe said it was because Ej knew the case against Will wasn’t solid…. Well in that case the case against EJ is liquid! So, the governor sent in ISA agent Spencer to work with Dumb and Dumber…Oh sorry I mean Rafe and Roman? That doesn’t seem objective… R&R should have stepped aside when Spencer showed up.

I like every one of the actors on the Salem PD (accept GG) and I feel sorry for them when they run around town looking stupid because they are written like lost idiots. As a fan I want them to solve crimes! The DOOL writers fail at giving depth for the characters, why is the only crime in town committed by Dimera’s? It’s a lack of imagination on behalf of the writers! We have a couple different lawyers, let the cops catch some bad guys and watch Justin or Carrie work?

#2   2012/06/25 11:53AM
    Re: Incompetent Buffoons AKA Salem PD
    allmylovingdays

:D Bravo Brilliant Post!! I know I couldn't have said half of what you stated without rolling my eyes because as you stated once the crime was considered solved the lovely DA and a grand jury is conveyed to see if they can stick an indictment. And yes what a joke this ISA Agent Spencer seems to be just another yes man. It would be a bit more interesting if he thought lets see what we can find and look at this case as unbiased observer. Plus we all know that not only will EJ be exonarated but whoever ends up the shooter with the joke of a law enforcement they do not need to worry that they will be convicted since there is more than enough reasonable doubt and other suspects who aren't even being investigated.

#3   2012/08/26 08:50PM
    allmylovingdays

KEYSTONE COPS ...I hope EJ sues.

#4   2012/08/27 05:21AM
    Jen821

Ej did say he would have there jobs for this I hope we get to see Ej fire Rafe from the Salem PD just for showing up at the DiMeria safe house and handcuffing Sami to a chair and ruining there dinner. "Rafe should be fired from the Salem PD due to his Ej obsession".

#5   2012/08/27 06:30AM
    ejami2012

yea especially fire buffoon rafe. he arrestred ej even after he find out stefano was alive. he didnt eeven read him his rights. he ego was probably bursting when he did that in front of sami.rafe's a joke

#6   2012/08/27 07:43AM
    allmylovingdays

I think he won't only because he wants a fair fight for Sami. DARN HIM!

Still it needs to be found out who was the leak that gave Ian so many chances to set up EJ.

#7   2012/08/27 09:38AM
    ejami2012

wouldnt it be great if rafe helped ian set up ej and sami finds out. she would hate him. rafe also didnt handcuff sami and was so nice to her in front of ej. it was to get ej unnerved. And the buffoon never read either one their rights. but of course the writers arent that creative. And they let stefano get away

#8   2012/08/27 10:27AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821: Ej did say he would have there jobs for this I hope we get to see Ej fire Rafe from the Salem PD just for showing up at the DiMeria safe house and handcuffing Sami to a chair and ruining there dinner. "Rafe should be fired from the Salem PD due to his Ej obsession".

That would be great!

#9   2012/08/27 07:03PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Jen821: Ej did say he would have there jobs for this I hope we get to see Ej fire Rafe from the Salem PD just for showing up at the DiMeria safe house and handcuffing Sami to a chair and ruining there dinner. "Rafe should be fired from the Salem PD due to his Ej obsession".

That would be great!
    I wish the writers would listen to us, the three stooges would be gone. ejami2012 I think it would have been a bit more interesting if the writers did use a twist that was unexpected just Will workiing to help his mom and ej out, best thing ever!

#10   2012/09/14 06:44AM
    allmylovingdays

What a huge joke yesterday was hearing Bo trying to be mr slick with his accusations and his snide remarks that EJ resigned and used the old tale of yore 'taking time out to be with his family'

I loved it that the audience knows what Bo of course clearly is in the dark that this is true. Maybe if he had talked to his wife he would have known that EJ was at his kids home when the governor sent his lackies to bring in the former mayor.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list