List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/08 11:26PM, Views: 14052, Replies: 266
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/09/07 04:58AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    HouseTops

Go Danicole.

The schemeing Nicole is annoying, but I love her fighting for this man.

They look so good together, what, with the dream scenes and "their" little boy.

#82   2012/09/07 05:03AM
    flightygirl

I like the chemistry of Danicole but if boring Jennifer can drive a wedge.... then he can have her.

#83   2012/09/07 05:41AM
    allmylovingdays

Do you know the update board thinks that Nicole might be going after Cameron and Jenn and Brady are going to hook up....then there are the people who think that Abigail will go for Brady these writers just have us all wondering WTF is going on.....

#84   2012/09/07 05:43AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays: Do you know the update board thinks that Nicole might be going after Cameron and Jenn and Brady are going to hook up....then there are the people who think that Abigail will go for Brady these writers just have us all wondering WTF is going on.....

NIcole is such a good actress maybe she could wake up Cameron, after the baby's born. In the mean time I am bored.

#85   2012/09/07 05:49AM
    Doc04

I really like Nichole and Dan and was hoping they would settle down together witht he baby. I just wish she wouldn't have to keep skeeming and Dan would just want to be with her and send Jen packing.

#86   2012/09/07 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Doc04: I really like Nichole and Dan and was hoping they would settle down together witht he baby. I just wish she wouldn't have to keep skeeming and Dan would just want to be with her and send Jen packing.

He honestly seemed to care for her and it wasn't until Melanie was missing that things changed. I hate it.

#87   2012/09/07 07:42AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Doc04: I really like Nichole and Dan and was hoping they would settle down together witht he baby. I just wish she wouldn't have to keep skeeming and Dan would just want to be with her and send Jen packing.

He honestly seemed to care for her and it wasn't until Melanie was missing that things changed. I hate it.

I think Daniel/Dr. Douche changed his mind about Nicole as soon as he found out Jack died. He has it in his head that Jen is a respectable woman and I think he likes that and he has to defend Nicole to his family like Victor. Both Maggie and Victor hate Nicole and want him to be with Jennifer. I think Nicole is looking for a guy that is opposit of Ej a good guy that would love her back but beyound the bedroom I don't think Nicole is compatible with Daniel and needs to find someone who gets her. jmo.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/07 07:46AM
    #88   2012/09/07 09:59AM
    HouseTops

Loving my 2nd supercouple, today. Nicole is really pushing the envelope. Daniel seems to be receptive.

#89   2012/09/07 10:05AM
    Doc04

Quote allmylovingdays:

I know, these writers keep changing stories just as soon as you get use to it and like it, they change it! They can't make up their minds I guess.

#90   2012/09/07 10:10AM
    Doc04

Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I think Daniel/Dr. Douche changed his mind about Nicole as soon as he found out Jack died. He has it in his head that Jen is a respectable woman and I think he likes that and he has to defend Nicole to his family like Victor. Both Maggie and Victor hate Nicole and want him to be with Jennifer. I think Nicole is looking for a guy that is opposit of Ej a good guy that would love her back but beyound the bedroom I don't think Nicole is compatible with Daniel and needs to find someone who gets her. jmo.

I do like what you are saying, but everyone hates Nichole, I thought Daniel was a good match due to his premiscuous ways and that they complimented each other enough to become a nice little family and settel down together. But one day they have you like Nichole then Hate her; this merry-go-round is getting old. I love this actress, she is great, I just wish they would go down a different road with Nichole's character and let her have some happiness with a man for once.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list