List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/08 11:26PM, Views: 13996, Replies: 266
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/08/22 06:25AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: I knew this wasn't going to last long. Nicole is getting dumped and Dr. Douche is going back to boring Jen. My girl Niki will teach him a lesson, at least that will be worth watching!

HOW? I am thinking the same thing she won't have him afterall but have you read spoilers? Do you see where she might live???!!!! WTF is that about.

Where is she going to live?? I think they are going to go towards Daniel and Nicole. This is my uniformed opinion.
    Spoilers state Jennifer ask Nicole to move in with her? Also that Daniel ask Maggie to let Nicole move in with Victor. MIND BLOWING AND BOOGLING

I didn't know Jennifer knew Nicole. There is no way Victor would let her stay there. What are these writers smoking?? Maybe Brady could move in with Nicole?? I like that! Let Daniel think about Nicole being with Brady for a while and maybe he would get jealous??

#72   2012/08/22 02:32PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: I knew this wasn't going to last long. Nicole is getting dumped and Dr. Douche is going back to boring Jen. My girl Niki will teach him a lesson, at least that will be worth watching!

HOW? I am thinking the same thing she won't have him afterall but have you read spoilers? Do you see where she might live???!!!! WTF is that about.

Where is she going to live?? I think they are going to go towards Daniel and Nicole. This is my uniformed opinion.
    Spoilers state Jennifer ask Nicole to move in with her? Also that Daniel ask Maggie to let Nicole move in with Victor. MIND BLOWING AND BOOGLING

I didn't know Jennifer knew Nicole. There is no way Victor would let her stay there. What are these writers smoking?? Maybe Brady could move in with Nicole?? I like that! Let Daniel think about Nicole being with Brady for a while and maybe he would get jealous??
    i am trying to read day ahead because I think that Niki goes to see Jenn and this is how she starts her campaign to win Daniel

#73   2012/08/23 08:01AM
    HouseTops

Now, they're ruining Danicole for
    I Want Danicole.

#74   2012/08/23 03:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Now, they're ruining Danicole for
    I Want Danicole.

there are a lot of supporters too on get glued. NOT SURE WHY they like Jenn she is so blah. I say give her to the other blahness, let Niki have Dr Dan.

#75   2012/08/26 06:18AM
    HouseTops

Danicole sure are cute together!!!

#76   2012/08/28 03:35PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Danicole sure are cute together!!!

Did you see her little fantasy. It was cute. The kid looks more like Brady though.

#77   2012/08/28 03:40PM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Danicole sure are cute together!!!

Did you see her little fantasy. It was cute. The kid looks more like Brady though.

I liked her fantasy and the little looked exactly like Brady!

#78   2012/08/28 03:59PM
    janlee

I don't want to see Daniel and Jennifer again. I like him and Nicole.

#79   2012/08/28 05:02PM
    HouseTops

Quote janlee: I don't want to see Daniel and Jennifer again. I like him and Nicole.

I like him with Nicole, too, but I see a triangle coming with Jennifer.

Things seem to be going backwards.

Go Danicole!

#80   2012/08/31 05:36AM
    HouseTops

I am hoping Daniel will see that Jennifer is not the one for him and go back to the beautiful Nicole. I don't remember Nicole getting this excited even for EJ as she does for Daniel.
    Go Danicole.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list