List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/01 09:44AM, Views: 18340, Replies: 278
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/08/17 07:08PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    HouseTops

I hope tptb keep this couple alive. Love them, they are shining, now, they belong together. # 2 supercouple!

#62   2012/08/17 08:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: I hope tptb keep this couple alive. Love them, they are shining, now, they belong together. # 2 supercouple!
    I agree> I am on get glue and I am going to cheer Danicole scenes today, I'm hoping that Niki can talk Daniel out of his funk. They both were using each other but then they both feel more than just the sex, he truly cares for her and she finally realizes what she wanted was there for the past few weeks so here hoping they get the chance to be together.

#63   2012/08/20 05:13AM
    HouseTops

Raising attention to my #2 Supercouple. The two characters seem to shine together. Writers, make it happen for these two. Daniel is about to lose his daughter who is going away, give him Nicole and her baby, they would be sssoooo good. So looking forward to this.

#64   2012/08/20 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: Raising attention to my #2 Supercouple. The two characters seem to shine together. Writers, make it happen for these two. Daniel is about to lose his daughter who is going away, give him Nicole and her baby, they would be sssoooo good. So looking forward to this.

Are they on today? Or can you tell us if they will be on our screens Tuesday.

#65   2012/08/20 10:05AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops: Raising attention to my #2 Supercouple. The two characters seem to shine together. Writers, make it happen for these two. Daniel is about to lose his daughter who is going away, give him Nicole and her baby, they would be sssoooo good. So looking forward to this.

Are they on today? Or can you tell us if they will be on our screens Tuesday.

Look today!!

#66   2012/08/21 09:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Didn't you want to reach in and wring Maggie's neck!!

but then Niki heard and she is planning something, just not sure what? a seduction? Would she dare?

#67   2012/08/22 05:42AM
    Jen821

I knew this wasn't going to last long. Nicole is getting dumped and Dr. Douche is going back to boring Jen. My girl Niki will teach him a lesson, at least that will be worth watching!

#68   2012/08/22 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Jen821: I knew this wasn't going to last long. Nicole is getting dumped and Dr. Douche is going back to boring Jen. My girl Niki will teach him a lesson, at least that will be worth watching!

HOW? I am thinking the same thing she won't have him afterall but have you read spoilers? Do you see where she might live???!!!! WTF is that about.

#69   2012/08/22 06:07AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: I knew this wasn't going to last long. Nicole is getting dumped and Dr. Douche is going back to boring Jen. My girl Niki will teach him a lesson, at least that will be worth watching!

HOW? I am thinking the same thing she won't have him afterall but have you read spoilers? Do you see where she might live???!!!! WTF is that about.

Where is she going to live?? I think they are going to go towards Daniel and Nicole. This is my uniformed opinion.

#70   2012/08/22 06:12AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Where is she going to live?? I think they are going to go towards Daniel and Nicole. This is my uniformed opinion.
    Spoilers state Jennifer ask Nicole to move in with her? Also that Daniel ask Maggie to let Nicole move in with Victor. MIND BLOWING AND BOOGLING

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list