List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16432, Replies: 272
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/08/07 05:42AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    flightygirl

I really like Danicole chemistry. I wish the writers would continue to write in their direction!

#52   2012/08/10 05:49AM
    allmylovingdays

Daniel will have competition now. Eric or Greg Vaughn started filming yesterday per SoapOperaDigest.

#53   2012/08/12 01:05PM
    allmylovingdays

I just posted this over on daily updates but it seems as if it is significant to this thread.

****spoiler alert*****n the SOD late-breaking news-Days; Nicole's Baby Drama

After the explosion, both Nicole and her unborn baby are in danger. Daniel struggles to reach Nicole, who is buried under an avalanche of debris. “It’s very claustrophobic for Nicole,” describes Arianne Zucker (Nicole). “it’s a scary and terrible feeling. She’s very affected and worried about her unborn baby’s wellbeing.”

Bo and Hope arrive to assist Daniel it becomes clear to them that he cares deeply for Nicole. They finally break through the rubble, but Nicole is nowhere to be found. “Somehow, Nicole has managed to crawl out”, previews Zucker. “the adrenaline pushed her. Nicole’s body is in survival mode.’

After the search for Nicole in the ballroom proves futile, Daniel and Bo go outside where they spot her wandering aimlessly through the town square. Suddenly Nicole is struck by premature labor pains and Daniel is able to stabilize her.

lots of this and that about being deluded when she should shift her focus on who is in front of her so she decides after talking it out with Father Matt that "Nicole wants to allow things to grow between Daniel & herself and see what happens".

Meanwhile, the explosion has had an impact on Daniel, who decides it might be best if he sits his priorities and make Melanie a concern (more stuff about his last heartbreak/then finally They're both coming from an honest place, trying to figure out what's going on between them.

Daniel pays Nicle a visit poised to end their affair......

#54   2012/08/13 06:09PM
    flightygirl

I did not expect to like Danicole but they have red HOT chemistry!

#55   2012/08/14 07:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I did not expect to like Danicole but they have red HOT chemistry!

It would be beter if she didn't have that bump. Just saying.

#56   2012/08/16 11:56AM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl: I did not expect to like Danicole but they have red HOT chemistry!

#57   2012/08/16 12:01PM
    flightygirl

I don't think that pregnancy is the ideal time to start a new relationship. If it keeps her away from Ej`and doesn't hurt the baby then I say go for it!

#58   2012/08/16 12:02PM
    flightygirl

I can't take the snoozefest that is Jennifer and Daniel!

#59   2012/08/16 09:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I can't take the snoozefest that is Jennifer and Daniel!

Daniel doesn't deserve to be saddled with that at all....now Niki and Daniel have that IT FACTOR.

#60   2012/08/17 04:18AM
    HouseTops

Danicole has the potential to be a supercouple. Their interaction, today, is ssssoooooooo good. Daniel going back to Jennifer is just bad after Danicole. The writers are, also, addressing his past and getting him out of skank mode. Same for Nicole. They can be good, bad, together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/08/17 04:21AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list