List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16460, Replies: 272
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/07/04 02:48PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    kenerly1

Quote Jen821: I see them as friends with benifits!! & why not? Daniel is hot so I say have some fun but as anything serious I doubt it. I don't think Daniel could handle Nicole for long but there is nothing wrong with having some fun right!!

I love them together and like she said Daniel likes complicated...they know each other so well and have FUN!!!!
    wHO KNOWS MAYBE HE DOES NOT WANT TO "HANDLE" HER..maybe that is what was wrong with her and Brady and EJ.Daniel will let her be her own person? Hopefully?

#22   2012/07/08 11:39AM
    HouseTops

These two are quickly becoming my favourite couple. I see Dr. Dan looking at Nicole like he has never looked at anyone else. Nicole seems genuinely interested. I see them both differently now.
    HOT HOT HOT

#23   2012/07/09 11:57AM
    HouseTops

My new go to couple. Nicole is ssoooo good now. This couple is sssooooo gooood together.....whipped cream, chocolate, cherries.....WOW.

#24   2012/07/09 08:46PM
    Str8tButEqual

Fun & flirty banter on Monday’s episode.

#25   2012/07/14 11:11AM
    HouseTops

The story is building for these two. I would love to see it blossem. They both speak truths and no pretense.
    Very refreshing.

#26   2012/07/14 01:06PM
    flightygirl

It is the best new couple they have had in a loong time!

#27   2012/07/14 04:30PM
    nrod9224

Quote flightygirl: It is the best new couple they have had in a loong time!

I wish I had a "like" button because I would like your post. It's the best thing DAYS has done in a longtime. I am really liking Dancole together! WTG DAYS, they have good banter and great chemistry!

#28   2012/07/16 12:06PM
    HouseTops

Quote nrod9224:

I wish I had a "like" button because I would like your post. It's the best thing DAYS has done in a longtime. I am really liking Dancole together! WTG DAYS, they have good banter and great chemistry!

Thanks.
    The thing is, though, the writers are bringing in Rafe to make another stupid triangle. Can't the writers write for just two people....a couple....we can enjoy?
    NO MORE TRIANGLES!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/07/16 12:07PM
    #29   2012/07/17 06:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote nrod9224:

Thanks.
    The thing is, though, the writers are bringing in Rafe to make another stupid triangle. Can't the writers write for just two people....a couple....we can enjoy?
    NO MORE TRIANGLES!!!!!

WHAT? Seriously? WHY. I was going to comment today that yesterday that Nicole was his shoulder to lean on not just his fckbuddy maybe there's more here than I expected but are they really going to add him in ?? I see how she acts when he was at the door the other day and Daniel was in her bed, that ticked him off and made him leave, Daniel is nobody's guy on the side. He told her so.

#30   2012/07/17 06:26AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote nrod9224:

Thanks.
    NO MORE TRIANGLES!!!!!

WHAT? Seriously? WHY. I was going to comment today that yesterday that Nicole was his shoulder to lean on not just his fckbuddy maybe there's more here than I expected but are they really going to add him in ?? I see how she acts when he was at the door the other day and Daniel was in her bed, that ticked him off and made him leave, Daniel is nobody's guy on the side. He told her so.

I personally don't think they should add Rafe to any triangle, quandrangle or pentangles. I think I should be on the hate Rafe site.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list