List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/01 09:44AM, Views: 18977, Replies: 278
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #261   2014/02/25 01:05PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    stjarna

Nicole hugging him to wish him happiness- yet it looked like- oh, if we touch there is this smoke there and it could turn into fire...what was that all about???

Anyway... yes- she can tell him all- the good, the bad and the ugly...

It is such a shame they are not the ones together! Ah!

#262   2014/03/09 01:33PM
    stjarna

Hm... on fridays deconstruction blog- it was pointed out that Nicole is still in love with Daniel actually- and then I looked at that scene again when she said- "let it go- you 're with Eric now"?!
    this is so confusing...is it closure or foreshadowing? These writers really baffle one.
    ah, well...wishful thinking on my part again. lol

#263   2014/03/10 12:31PM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: Hm... on fridays deconstruction blog- it was pointed out that Nicole is still in love with Daniel actually- and then I looked at that scene again when she said- "let it go- you 're with Eric now"?!
    this is so confusing...is it closure or foreshadowing? These writers really baffle one.

Much as I'd like Nicole to find the happiness she may (or may NOT) deserve, whether or not it would be with Dan or Eric, looks like she may be planning something that could ruin her chances with Eric. Seduction is not going to endear her to Eric, even if he responds to her "advances." He has reminded her that he is still committed to the teachings of the church, even if he is no longer a priest.
    If Ericole is going to "work," Nicole has to honor Eric's spiritual commitment to the church and its teachings, rather than try to trick him into acting contrary to his principles. Eric might even reconsider their relationship.
    Then we have Daniel, who is not waiting in the wings, now that he and Jennifer are together. Unless that hits another roadblock, he won't be available (except as a friend) if Nicole needs a shoulder to cry on. (And won't he be angry when he discovers that Nicole was trying to undo all the work they did to "save" Eric.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/10 12:41PM
    #264   2014/03/10 01:28PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna: Hm... on fridays deconstruction blog- it was pointed out that Nicole is still in love with Daniel actually- and then I looked at that scene again when she said- "let it go- you 're with Eric now"?!

Much as I'd like Nicole to find the happiness she may (or may NOT) deserve, whether or not it would be with Dan or Eric, looks like she may be planning something that could ruin her chances with Eric. Seduction is not going to endear her to Eric, even if he responds to her "advances." He has reminded her that he is still committed to the teachings of the church, even if he is no longer a priest.
    If Ericole is going to "work," Nicole has to honor Eric's spiritual commitment to the church and its teachings, rather than try to trick him into acting contrary to his principles. Eric might even reconsider their relationship.
    Then we have Daniel, who is not waiting in the wings, now that he and Jennifer are together. Unless that hits another roadblock, he won't be available (except as a friend) if Nicole needs a shoulder to cry on. (And won't he be angry when he discovers that Nicole was trying to undo all the work they did to "save" Eric.

At this very moment- it is so- I agree and I see it...seems like the Daniel-Nicole ship has sailed...and I am sad in a way... ah...another closure.....

#265   2014/04/04 06:00PM
    HouseTops

Danicole looks like they might "get together", but the writers continue to "play the fans".....annoying!!!

#266   2014/04/05 12:50AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: Danicole looks like they might "get together", but the writers continue to "play the fans".....annoying!!!

That play is very good those two and Ejami keep giving although it is crumbles!

#267   2014/04/08 11:26PM
    boilermom

Nicole and Daniel seem real to me on screen and a good fit. I like him with Jennifer as well. In reality, I am a true EJAMI fan. My question...it seems like Ari and Christian are spending a lot of time away from the screen together...hummm? Could this possibly be a real couple away from Salem? Any scoop out there that you know?

#268   2014/05/26 06:21AM
    stjarna

Can they get passed this recent Nicole craziness....or is this now it for them.
    The writers are determined to mock the Danicole love story that could have been so great.....

#269   2014/05/26 09:19AM
    twistasis

Quote boilermom: Nicole and Daniel seem real to me on screen and a good fit. I like him with Jennifer as well. In reality, I am a true EJAMI fan. My question...it seems like Ari and Christian are spending a lot of time away from the screen together...hummm? Could this possibly be a real couple away from Salem? Any scoop out there that you know?

I read somewhere that they were dating IRL. They have more than a connection than just on the show.

#270   2014/05/26 12:24PM
    stjarna

Quote stjarna: Can they get passed this recent Nicole craziness....or is this now it for them.
    The writers are determined to mock the Danicole love story that could have been so great.....

Having now read summer spoilers and Nicole flipping out completely and threatening him with a gun means no Danicole in any prospect.

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list