List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/26 12:24PM, Views: 15448, Replies: 269
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #251   2014/02/13 03:22PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna: They are a great team! And they could have a great story - so far, since maybe it is not intentional - but I believe it is! - they've given us a very intense, adventurous, caring Danicole! Where there is smoke soon can be fire! Days needs a couple like this!
    Love them!

Someone needs to blow on the hot coals...

Love them!!

#252   2014/02/13 10:12PM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna: They are a great team! And they could have a great story - so far, since maybe it is not intentional - but I believe it is! - they've given us a very intense, adventurous, caring Danicole! Where there is smoke soon can be fire! Days needs a couple like this!
    Love them!

Someone needs to blow on the hot coals...

Love them!!

The only way is Danicole!

LOL- fans need to blow on those hot coals to ignite the Danicole and get it on the screen- the writers had a great chance to write a great love story here- do it! Please! And what is best about it is that it didn;t come forced or preconstructed like Rafe and Jordan for example, it kind of happened along the way!!!!

#253   2014/02/14 03:51AM
    stjarna

Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

#254   2014/02/14 02:22PM
    CoachJack

Quote stjarna: Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

I was just coming here to post about that. As much as Nicole said she had waited forever for Eric to hold her like that, her hug with Daniel was SO much more natural IMO.

#255   2014/02/15 12:24AM
    stjarna

Quote CoachJack:
    Quote stjarna: Oh, and forgot to add- how elated she was to hear he was all right- and the hug!!! I wish it was about them!!!!

I was just coming here to post about that. As much as Nicole said she had waited forever for Eric to hold her like that, her hug with Daniel was SO much more natural IMO.

There are no secrets with Daniel!
    And people will argue that it is cos they are friends! Hmmm- smoke-fire!!! lol

#256   2014/02/15 11:56AM
    CoachJack

Quote stjarna:
    Quote CoachJack:

Lol exactly. I think Daniel and Nicole are both unafraid to call each other out when the other is BS-ing. Also Daniel seems to be more in tune with Nicole, and Im not convinced he believed her when she said there was no evidence.

#257   2014/02/15 01:29PM
    stjarna

Quote CoachJack:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote CoachJack:

Lol exactly. I think Daniel and Nicole are both unafraid to call each other out when the other is BS-ing. Also Daniel seems to be more in tune with Nicole, and Im not convinced he believed her when she said there was no evidence.

Yes... but on the phone she said in a code manner- "eric is here!" or something like that!!! And Daniel got the drift!

p.s. How is your fanfiction writing going?
    this is a great spin for fanfiction

#258   2014/02/15 09:01PM
    CoachJack

Quote stjarna

Yes it is. I['m working on the next part btw...boy is it hard to juggle all these storylines I set up! lol. But it is slowly but surely moving in a Danicole direction

#259   2014/02/17 05:03AM
    HouseTops

Go DANICOLE!!

#260   2014/02/17 06:33AM
    stjarna

Quote CoachJack:
    Quote stjarna

Yes it is. I['m working on the next part btw...boy is it hard to juggle all these storylines I set up! lol. But it is slowly but surely moving in a Danicole direction

Looking forward to it! Need at least some Danicole love in fanfiction!!!! Hopefully soon on screen too!

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list