List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/01 09:44AM, Views: 18727, Replies: 278
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #241   2014/02/05 08:06AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote HouseTops: Daniel still cares...

Danicole will happen maybe not this month or the next but soon! It is good that she gets Eric out of her system - let her try be with him, and when that is over she will not look back and be free to love Daniel and he he love her for real!

#242   2014/02/05 02:44PM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna:

Danicole will happen maybe not this month or the next but soon! It is good that she gets Eric out of her system - let her try be with him, and when that is over she will not look back and be free to love Daniel and he he love her for real!

Forget what I wrote- I want them to go home and just admit they want to be together- and love eachother!

#243   2014/02/06 05:13PM
    proshutterbug

Quote stjarna:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna:

Forget what I wrote- I want them to go home and just admit they want to be together- and love eachother!

Thank goodness I have found my home!.. Danicole is my one true love on Days.. I am glad I am not the only one... Go Danicole!

#244   2014/02/07 02:35AM
    stjarna

Quote proshutterbug:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna:

Thank goodness I have found my home!.. Danicole is my one true love on Days.. I am glad I am not the only one... Go Danicole!

Hi and welcome Proshutterbug! More and more people are seeing that this couple is amazing... and I wasn't much of a fan of Nicole till she finally was done with EJ in 2012- and started with Daniel- and when they put him with Jennifer I was ahhhh! No.... and then the writers decided to put them on eachother's path- and have to thank them for it! I find it interesting that they are still playing these moments with them- about how much they care, will always care for one another... I think that there is so much more coming Danicole way! And this all is such great foreshadowing... And although now they will go with Ericole, yet I see boredom on the way... as you put in the other thread- eric will always find way to kill her fire!

I love that with Danicole there can be adventure too! They will never be boring!!!

#245   2014/02/07 03:01AM
    fadingrose

I see Danicole as having a far more potential for the "long haul" than Ericole. Regardless of whether Eric is allowed to stay in the priesthood or he voluntarily leaves, Nicole and Eric may give it a try--to indulge their long-term obsession with each other, as forbidden fruit. But over time, they will probably become bored with each other and/or Eric's regret (or guilt) about no longer wearing the collar may gradually weaken the relationship and leave both of them unhappy. Finlly, I don't think Eric can ever stop being judgmental of Nicole's occasional "off the wall" behavior, either. Does he even know how to have fun or at least have a sense of humor? I think Nicole and Dr. Dan DO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/07 03:04AM
    #246   2014/02/07 06:04AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose: I see Danicole as having a far more potential for the "long haul" than Ericole. Regardless of whether Eric is allowed to stay in the priesthood or he voluntarily leaves, Nicole and Eric may give it a try--to indulge their long-term obsession with each other, as forbidden fruit. But over time, they will probably become bored with each other and/or Eric's regret (or guilt) about no longer wearing the collar may gradually weaken the relationship and leave both of them unhappy. Finlly, I don't think Eric can ever stop being judgmental of Nicole's occasional "off the wall" behavior, either. Does he even know how to have fun or at least have a sense of humor? I think Nicole and Dr. Dan DO!

I love your post , you really voiced out the doubts about Eric and Nicole and I also think that they have a wishful belief about them, but when it comes to all facets of a relationship, the reality of it might prove to be different. Whereas Daniel accepts all of Nicole!

#247   2014/02/08 12:35PM
    proshutterbug

I agree with the fact that many Ericole fans want this couple because of the forbidden fruit idea but the fact is that the two really don't fit together in the long term. Nicole has stated that the reason she loves Eric is that he is the best man that she knows. What I think she hasn't come to realize yet is that it will be impossible for her to live up to that kind of exspectation. She is and always will be imperfect.. that is what I love so much about her. Eric will constantly be setting standards that she just can't meet.Daniel knows who she really is and doesn't try to change her.. or tell her how to act..or exspect her to make the "good" choice.. the best example of this is when Nicole told Daniel "I have been thinking..." and Daniel replied.."This is when I get nervous.." Eric never would have agreed to go after the Doctor like Daniel did.. He would have wanted her to let the cops handle it.. Daniel supported her even when he didn't think it was a great Idea either but he knew her well enough to know that she was going no matter what anyone thought.. instead of trying to tell her what to do.. he went with her and HELPED her.. I don't see Eric ever being that understanding of her. I want Daniel and Nicole together so bad.. they really are made for each other.

#248   2014/02/08 01:10PM
    stjarna

read somewhere a real gem- here it is:

Brady treats Nicole like a rebound sex, Eric treats her like a child, only Daniel treats her like a woman she is!

#249   2014/02/08 02:14PM
    fadingrose

Quote proshutterbug: I agree with the fact that many Ericole fans want this couple because of the forbidden fruit idea but the fact is that the two really don't fit together in the long term. Nicole has stated that the reason she loves Eric is that he is the best man that she knows. What I think she hasn't come to realize yet is that it will be impossible for her to live up to that kind of exspectation. She is and always will be imperfect.. that is what I love so much about her. Eric will constantly be setting standards that she just can't meet.Daniel knows who she really is and doesn't try to change her.. or tell her how to act..or exspect her to make the "good" choice.. the best example of this is when Nicole told Daniel "I have been thinking..." and Daniel replied.."This is when I get nervous.." Eric never would have agreed to go after the Doctor like Daniel did.. He would have wanted her to let the cops handle it.. Daniel supported her even when he didn't think it was a great Idea either but he knew her well enough to know that she was going no matter what anyone thought.. instead of trying to tell her what to do.. he went with her and HELPED her.. I don't see Eric ever being that understanding of her. I want Daniel and Nicole together so bad.. they really are made for each other.

Though I am not yet convinced that Dr. Dan and Nicole belong together--except as good friends, I don't believe that Ericole would bring either of them long-lasting happiness. As you said, Eric has such high standards that he will never be able to be non-judgmental with Nicole, which has already caused problems for them. Besides, I can't see Eric as ever being conscience-free about forsaking his religious vows--whether or not Nicole was his first choice. She's already told Daniel that she would not want to be the runner-up. I see doubts plaguing both of them if they finally are "together."

#250   2014/02/11 12:59AM
    stjarna

They are a great team! And they could have a great story - so far, since maybe it is not intentional - but I believe it is! - they've given us a very intense, adventurous, caring Danicole! Where there is smoke soon can be fire! Days needs a couple like this!
    Love them!

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list