List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16702, Replies: 272
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #231   2014/02/01 09:06AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    stjarna

Quote danniferfan4life: Us Dannifer fans can't wait to see that HOT Chemistry back on screen the way it used to be and should be! So Peace Lol!!

And on that note I guess Dannifer fans please swoon about it in your Dannifer fan thread!

#232   2014/02/01 12:16PM
    danniferfan4...

In the same hand/other hand if we r careful w/who/what characters what characters we place in the thread meant for othets i don't think we would have a problem throughout the remainder of the threads. Wherever I see one of my faves that 's where I'm going to post. so if we don't want to see other characters names in threads that r not specifically designed for their character lets all work together to keep their names out of those particular threads. have a good day.!

#233   2014/02/01 12:24PM
    stjarna

Quote danniferfan4life: In the same hand/other hand if we r careful w/who/what characters what characters we place in the thread meant for othets i don't think we would have a problem throughout the remainder of the threads. Wherever I see one of my faves that 's where I'm going to post. so if we don't want to see other characters names in threads that r not specifically designed for their character lets all work together to keep their names out of those particular threads. have a good day.!

The understanding is that those threads that have Bashing free on are designated for the fans of the couple- and since you don't particularly like Danicole then coming to the this thread and swooning over Dannifer is like baiting sort of!
    I am and Ejami fan for example, and since I don't like Ejabby, I don't go to their thread where they swoon over them!
    So I would not go into the Dannifer bashing free thread either!
    If I am wrong, Admin will correct me!

#234   2014/02/01 12:51PM
    danniferfan4...

We wont tell one another where to post. I guess neither one of us is wrong where we post cause if so agred Admin will correct if need to be. Will swoon where i want and besides i love a sore loser. And after this speak to the stop sign cause a stop sign can't argue back. No need to get upset over make believe and not real life.

#235   2014/02/01 12:56PM
    stjarna

Quote danniferfan4life: We wont tell one another where to post. I guess neither one of us is wrong where we post cause if so agreed Admin will correct if need to be. Will swoon where i want and besides i love a sore loser. And after this speak to the stop sign cause a stop sign can't argue back. No need to get upset over make believe and not real life.

I respect your passion for Dannifer, and that is ok. But it should be expressed in a Dannifer thread.

Let's have a Dannifer vs Danicole thread where we can express our difference in opinion then. I'd love to trade opinions with you there!

#236   2014/02/01 01:19PM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: Professing love on a soap doesn't hold much- not for a long while....and since this is a soap- strangest things can happen and so Danicole could be so IT!!!

Jennifer would fit Rafe so much better!

I know that this thread is about Danicole--and I do think they would make a beautiful couple who were more than friends. But since someone already mentioned a Jennifer/Rafe combination in this thread, I'd like to comment on that....
    Since I've been a Rafe fan for a long time. I've suffered through all the Rafe bashing (polite or otherwise) by fans who acted as though he continued to be a treat to Ejami. I thought that debate had been settled, once EJ and Sami supposedly pledged their undying love. But now I'm pleading with the few who suggest Rafe as a good match for Jennifer to reconsider. He deserves far better than that, unless miraculously the writers change her back to the feisty, likable gal she used to be "back in the day."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/01 01:27PM
    #237   2014/02/01 02:15PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna: Professing love on a soap doesn't hold much- not for a long while....and since this is a soap- strangest things can happen and so Danicole could be so IT!!!

I know that this thread is about Danicole--and I do think they would make a beautiful couple who were more than friends. But since someone already mentioned a Jennifer/Rafe combination in this thread, I'd like to comment on that....
    Since I've been a Rafe fan for a long time. I've suffered through all the Rafe bashing (polite or otherwise) by fans who acted as though he continued to be a treat to Ejami. I thought that debate had been settled, once EJ and Sami supposedly pledged their undying love. But now I'm pleading with the few who suggest Rafe as a good match for Jennifer to reconsider. He deserves far better than that, unless miraculously the writers change her back to the feisty, likable gal she used to be "back in the day."

Nicole revived Daniel and he now is so much more interesting to watch, I think that Rafe would revive Jennifer and himself- lol- if they wrote her as an journalist again- she would be much more interesting!

#238   2014/02/02 10:17AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:

Nicole revived Daniel and he now is so much more interesting to watch, I think that Rafe would revive Jennifer and himself- lol- if they wrote her as an journalist again- she would be much more interesting!

DANICOLE has been revived!! I like that word....

They are so cute together!!

#239   2014/02/04 06:10PM
    HouseTops

Daniel still cares...

#240   2014/02/05 01:28AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: Daniel still cares...

Danicole will happen maybe not this month or the next but soon! It is good that she gets Eric out of her system - let her try be with him, and when that is over she will not look back and be free to love Daniel and he he love her for real!

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list