List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16715, Replies: 272
    « 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:
    #221   2014/01/29 06:13AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    CoachJack

I really love seeing the emotional connection between Daniel and Nicole. I am sure this is unintentional especially since both of these characters are far from asexual but as an asexual person it is so refreshing to see a relationship like the kind I would want actually on our screens... unfortunately I also know all too well that when the relationship is purely emotional people often end up making a choice between their close friendship and their romantic relationship and I hope that doesn't happen. Anyway I really like Daniel and Nicole and I think that it would be absolutely wonderful if they realized that they were meant to be even though their hearts have both been broken by the people they thought they were meant to be with.

#222   2014/01/29 01:20PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote danniferfan4life: I meant to say "brung him out of his womanizing ways, not amazing ways." So, please got a clue and not Blues Clues!! Lol and i still love the passion we all have for who we like!!

Everyone take care and make it s Blessed day or try to be s Blessing to someone!!!

Yes, it is amazing that we fans have such "passion" for our favorite character or couple--to the extent that we "know" their true feelings and intentions. The popularity of soaps is partly due to our being able to accept the characters and plots as REALITY and somehow relieve the hum-drum nature of our lives by immersing ourselves in what's on the screen. And I think that's usually a "good thing."

So true... And then there are moments we realize it is just a soap and odd things happened that in real life would turn so differently. Lola. But what is interesting to me how different fandoms read different emotions in characters... Lol... Like I think that Daniel is not over Nicole and actually wants more... Cos as he said... There is always more with you Nicole... Now Danicole fans - what do you think of the ambiguity of what Eric said and Nicole getting the whole package deal... Uh, it was like it is all now left hang to dry.... I know I want her to be with Daniel, also, if you love the girl... Stay with her.... Ah....

#223   2014/01/30 11:19AM
    HouseTops

DANICOLE, DANICOLE, DANICOLE !!!

Are they getting closer or are we being down the garden path, again, by these writers and tptb??

DANICOLE, DANICOLE, DANICOLE !!!

#224   2014/01/30 01:03PM
    stjarna

So, the adventure is about to begin... I just hope they realize how much they have in common and ...lol, you know!!

They're so great together!

Wish Danicole was together so Theresa's head could explode!!!

#225   2014/02/01 08:05AM
    stjarna

AAAAHHHHH they are killing me LOL... what is it that when he touched her hand it looked like her heart stopped... and even when she gave that speech that she won't be poor man's jen or whatever- second best that Daniel was silent and not hooray for you Nicole, he also is not clear about anything!!! They are playing these teasing moments so well- and I just want so badly that Eric chooses the priesthood! and so much for Daniel that his true love is Nicole and that she is the one and not second!!!!

Or I just always want the impossible!and love the impossible! LOL

What I find funny, is that I never really liked Nicole nor Daniel- and now when they are together - I am a fan of the pairing- I guess they bring the best out of eachother!

#226   2014/02/01 08:42AM
    danniferfan4...

Because i am a firm believer, i stick w/who drawed/hooked me in to watching the show in the first place, which was Jennifer & Maggie. Jack would have been locked out of the house permanently, if that relationship was real life!! When Daniel came, i really got hooked, especially when they put him & Jen together. So then i started watching it for Dannifer, Maggie & now EJabby and i still watch for my favorites, no matter how the characters or writing has changed cause i know their character & lovers will return slowly but surely. Nicole shouldn't want to be 2nd to Jen or the Priesthood, cause that's exactly what she's going to be, if they pair her w/either and Daniel dam sure aint no dummy especially after she has told him she and Eric professed their love to one another, he sure is not going to put himself in that situation

#227   2014/02/01 08:47AM
    stjarna

Professing love on a soap doesn't hold much- not for a long while....and since this is a soap- strangest things can happen and so Danicole could be so IT!!!

Jennifer would fit Rafe so much better!

#228   2014/02/01 08:50AM
    danniferfan4...

Sorry for double post, contd, dan has already been there and done that! He will not play 2nd to priesthood/eric.
    So here's to Dannifer, slowly but surely coming back!! Lol

#229   2014/02/01 08:52AM
    stjarna

Quote danniferfan4life: Sorry for double post, contd, dan has already been there and done that! He will not play 2nd to priesthood/eric.
    So here's to Dannifer, slowly but surely coming back!! Lol

Boing us to death with their non-chemistry unfortunately!

#230   2014/02/01 09:04AM
    danniferfan4...

Us Dannifer fans can't wait to see that HOT Chemistry back on screen the way it used to be and should be! So Peace Lol!!

« 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list