List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16443, Replies: 272
    « 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:
    #211   2014/01/15 03:19PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    CindyHaskins

I love nicole.All i want is to see her happy and if it is with daniel so be it.and daniel and nicole should have a beautiful love story.

#212   2014/01/18 09:52AM
    stjarna

JJ mentioning so casually Danicole to Theresa, hm... makes me think if that is not some kind of foreshadowing... yes... JJ, Danicole fans would love to see those two become more than just a great team in hunting down dr Chyka!!! A lot more...

I want love for those two - to be in love with one another!!!!

#213   2014/01/28 10:53AM
    HouseTops

Love me some Danicole!!

Daniel has that gleam in his eye when he talks to Nicole.
    Yea

#214   2014/01/28 12:25PM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: Love me some Danicole!!

Yea

Yeah!!!!

what I find interesting that there is a growing number of Danicole fans!!!!

Over 10,000 clicks on this thread tells me people want them, and want them badly!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/28 12:26PM
    #215   2014/01/28 03:58PM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna:

Yea

Yeah!!!!

Over 10,000 clicks on this thread tells me people want them, and want them badly!!!!

Ah,yes--if only wishing could make it so....

#216   2014/01/29 02:19AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote stjarna:

Yea

Yeah!!!!

Ah,yes--if only wishing could make it so....

I know fading rose, but cannot stop hoping that eventually writers realize what magic these two have... And now going off to an investigative adventure... It,s like couples from ages ago.... And with Eric what -I love you doesn't make a relationship,and with Daniel there is a real relationship.... Now tell me guys, what is you like .... I like excitement and romance....

#217   2014/01/29 02:53AM
    danniferfan4...

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING exciting about dan & nicole, not even their friendship at this point. That's mo and im sticking to it. It would be absolutely FORCED due to she is in love w/eric not daniel, what part of the basement confession did we not hear? Did we not here get say "I love daniel, but im not in love with him" and if they were to put them together, it wouldn't last cause every time dan would run in to Jen in that small town of Salem, he would be constantly reminded of the deep love they shared & how their relationship brung him out of his amazing ways and when nicole & eric run into each other a 1000x, remember, Salem is only so big & packed tightly like the Salem 100 cigarettes, they will be constantly reminded of the confessions they made to one another.
    If dan wants nicole so bad, then why did he feel it was necessary to go to the pub to try and tell her he doesn't want her to get the wrong idea about he & theresa after saying numerous times he dont owe her an explanation cause they were not & still not together. Please!!!! He was certainly disappointed & hurt to see Liam arrive only for him to have to walk away and hold his head like dam, i don't like what i just saw. He was disappointed and still wants her just like she wants him, but i DO like everyone's passion about how they feel about the people/couples/potential couples they like.

#218   2014/01/29 03:02AM
    danniferfan4...

I meant to say "brung him out of his womanizing ways, not amazing ways." So, please got a clue and not Blues Clues!! Lol and i still love the passion we all have for who we like!!

Everyone take care and make it s Blessed day or try to be s Blessing to someone!!!

#219   2014/01/29 04:37AM
    stjarna

I think that all of the involved characters are on the cross roads,and here I mean Nicole, Daniel, Eric.... jen too. And now anything can happen, andmakes it worth watching. Also, Daniel was not exactly all happy to hear that Ericole's love confession.... Which indicates that he feels so much more for Nicole than just friendship. also in the hospital it was so sweet how he expressed that if Smith had happened to her he would be cut. And on that note it,s not over till the fat lady sings! Looking forward to more Danicole!So very passionate about them!!!!!!!

#220   2014/01/29 04:58AM
    fadingrose

Quote danniferfan4life: I meant to say "brung him out of his womanizing ways, not amazing ways." So, please got a clue and not Blues Clues!! Lol and i still love the passion we all have for who we like!!

Everyone take care and make it s Blessed day or try to be s Blessing to someone!!!

Yes, it is amazing that we fans have such "passion" for our favorite character or couple--to the extent that we "know" their true feelings and intentions. The popularity of soaps is partly due to our being able to accept the characters and plots as REALITY and somehow relieve the hum-drum nature of our lives by immersing ourselves in what's on the screen. And I think that's usually a "good thing."

« 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list