List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/01 09:44AM, Views: 18419, Replies: 278
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2014/01/11 02:12AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    fadingrose

Quote Shylady7: I would love to see Daniel and Nicole in a hot romantic relationship. Sparks do fly between them. I want to see them fall head over hills in love with each other. I dont wont to see Daniel and Jenn back together. They dont make a hot couple at all. And I cant stand the way the writers have made Jenn a snobby know it all. I would love to see Daniel break her heart by telling her that they were never meant to be together. I hope they dont try and put Nicole with Eric especially after the way he treated her. I know he said he was sorry and thats fine but I dont see the sparks between them. Daniel and Nicole need to be given a chance. They have been there for each other and deserve to be happy.

Yes! to Danicole... But Dan's got to first stop spending most of his time trying to SAVE everyone--Brady, Eric, JJ, Teresa, etc.--and concentrate on his personal life. I hope that includes Nicole as far more than a sidekick. And Nicole has to stop mooning and hovering over Eric. Even if he were to give up the priesthood for her, I think guilty regrets (perhaps for both of them) would eventually destroy their happiness.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/11 02:16AM
    #202   2014/01/11 03:49AM
    danniferfan4...

Quote CindyHaskins: Well there is a spoiler for the week of january 20 where it say that nicole confess to eric this might be where she tell him that she is not really with daniel and the are not a couple. i see daniel and nicole come to a end soon.

There should have never been a danicole in the 1st place cause dan & jen is still unresolved! Nicole should have had her own place by now. They may work good together as a team/friends, but a love relationship, Well No.

Daniel accepts everyone for who they r, not just nicole. Even if they put dan & nicole 2gether, he will always love Jen, & will continue to be there for her & her kids, just like he has done nicole, chloe & anyone else he has been with. So, Dan's interactions with nicole means nothing to me, which is why i am loving the EJ & Abby story line, cause the majority of Ejammi fans were & still is hating on my favorite couple dannifer to the point their own favorite couple have big time drama, up to and including CHEATING. Oh, i forgot to add the once upon of dannifer fans who switched to danicole, well we will have to just wait & see cause it wasn't the danicole lust that stopped daniel from being the male womanizer, it was the true love of Jennifer Horton that changed his sexual behavior. Jen didn't have to make up lies/scheme to get daniel. This is My Opinion only & everyone else is entitled to other's, but have to agree that dan & nicole shall soon come to a hault, but if the writer's put them together, so be it, but don't see it lasting, just like anything else.

GO EJABBY & DANNIFER!!!!!

Gotta go vote for EJABBY now.

Everyone have a beautiful day!!

#203   2014/01/11 05:04AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Shylady7: I would love to see Daniel and Nicole in a hot romantic relationship. Sparks do fly between them. I want to see them fall head over hills in love with each other. I dont wont to see Daniel and Jenn back together. They dont make a hot couple at all. And I cant stand the way the writers have made Jenn a snobby know it all. I would love to see Daniel break her heart by telling her that they were never meant to be together. I hope they dont try and put Nicole with Eric especially after the way he treated her. I know he said he was sorry and thats fine but I dont see the sparks between them. Daniel and Nicole need to be given a chance. They have been there for each other and deserve to be happy.

Yes! to Danicole... But Dan's got to first stop spending most of his time trying to SAVE everyone--Brady, Eric, JJ, Teresa, etc.--and concentrate on his personal life. I hope that includes Nicole as far more than a sidekick. And Nicole has to stop mooning and hovering over Eric. Even if he were to give up the priesthood for her, I think guilty regrets (perhaps for both of them) would eventually destroy their happiness.

YES TO DANICOLE!!!!
    I real love story can be written here- do it writers!!!

Fadingrose, I am with on that page about Eric- still, Eric is so confused right now about all of it...
    Nicole, even Daniel are going through a period of discovering what it really is the want- aren't they all sort of in some crossroads... and in the end I really would love to see Daniel same as Nicole that they actually are in love with eachother!!!I want the Danicole journey to become a couple, as they are fun, exciting, just refreshing!!!!

#204   2014/01/11 05:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:

YES TO DANICOLE!!!!

Fadingrose, I am with on that page about Eric- still, Eric is so confused right now about all of it...
    Nicole, even Daniel are going through a period of discovering what it really is the want- aren't they all sort of in some crossroads... and in the end I really would love to see Daniel same as Nicole that they actually are in love with eachother!!!I want the Danicole journey to become a couple, as they are fun, exciting, just refreshing!!!!

Love this!! Want Danicole together, they are funny, sexy, and could become a great couple!! Maybe a baby...Daniel could take real good care of Nicole this time!!

#205   2014/01/11 11:49AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:

YES TO DANICOLE!!!!

Love this!! Want Danicole together, they are funny, sexy, and could become a great couple!! Maybe a baby...Daniel could take real good care of Nicole this time!!

Do you think that NYE kiss or peck and all the recent stuff is pure accident... plus the november kiss!!! Testing, testing chemistry!!! Guess what- they work!!!
    Make them a family!!!!

#206   2014/01/11 12:43PM
    fadingrose

Quote danniferfan4life:
    Quote CindyHaskins: Well there is a spoiler for the week of january 20 where it say that nicole confess to eric this might be where she tell him that she is not really with daniel and the are not a couple. i see daniel and nicole come to a end soon.

There should have never been a danicole in the 1st place cause dan & jen is still unresolved! Nicole should have had her own place by now. They may work good together as a team/friends, but a love relationship, Well No.

Daniel accepts everyone for who they r, not just nicole. Even if they put dan & nicole 2gether, he will always love Jen, & will continue to be there for her & her kids, just like he has done nicole, chloe & anyone else he has been with. So, Dan's interactions with nicole means nothing to me, which is why i am loving the EJ & Abby story line, cause the majority of Ejammi fans were & still is hating on my favorite couple dannifer to the point their own favorite couple have big time drama, up to and including CHEATING. Oh, i forgot to add the once upon of dannifer fans who switched to danicole, well we will have to just wait & see cause it wasn't the danicole lust that stopped daniel from being the male womanizer, it was the true love of Jennifer Horton that changed his sexual behavior. Jen didn't have to make up lies/scheme to get daniel. This is My Opinion only & everyone else is entitled to other's, but have to agree that dan & nicole shall soon come to a hault, but if the writer's put them together, so be it, but don't see it lasting, just like anything else.

GO EJABBY & DANNIFER!!!!!

Gotta go vote for EJABBY now.

Everyone have a beautiful day!!

I don't see why you think the "majority of Ejami fans were and still hating" on Dannifer.
    What does one have to do with the other? Why can't I or anyone else like BOTH Ejami and Dannifer or Danicole or any other pairings that don't affect either EJ or SAMI? Of course, when we consider Ejabby, we probably must make a choice-unless we really don't care...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/11 12:46PM
    #207   2014/01/11 03:06PM
    AmbernOK

Lol.. Some of you fans need to take off your Danicole shades and see what the writers are doing! Nicole and Daniel are NOT a supercouple!!! ERICOLE shows every sign of being just that. You don't invest in a 12 month story without twists and turns..the writers want us all to believe that Nicole has feelings for Daniel..but it was all just to throw us viewers off and build up a bigger headline for when Eric and her finally confess their feelings for each other. And I don't think there will be any guilt for Eric and Nicole..except if they sleep together in the coming weeks!!! Popcorn anyone?!??

#208   2014/01/12 01:50AM
    stjarna

AZ And SD interview- very interesting

daysofourlives.about.com/od/interviews/fl/Shawn-Christian-and-Arianne-Zucker-Tal...

#209   2014/01/13 10:57AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote fadingrose:

YES TO DANICOLE!!!!

Nice avatar HouseTops... they really look great there! What do you think about the interview?!

#210   2014/01/15 02:21PM
    stjarna

Something tells me we're gonna have more Danicole after Daniel rescues them...

Love them and will advocate and vote for them!

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list