List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 15751, Replies: 272
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2014/01/08 04:54AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    fadingrose

Quote fadingrose: I've had doubts about whether either Dan or Eric is the right guy with whom Nicole could have a "till death do us part" relationship.
    Dan's a ladies man who's sampled "love" with so many Salem women, most of whom have had their life saved by the miracle surgeon. He's so into helping any needy person that he is not able to concentrate on solely one woman.
    As for Eric, I believe that so strong was his commitment to his religious calling that even if he and Nicole finally are together, he will always have doubts (and guilty feelings.) Nicole may eventually suffer because of Eric's indecisiveness, which may lead him to resent her. Nicole needs somewhat stronger than that! Maybe her true soulmate is yet to arrive in Salem!

Yes, this IS a repeat of what I've already said a few days ago. If anyone thinks I'm nuts to believe that Eric ever had a strong religious calling, how can anyone say he did NOT? So, if he does decide to reject his vows in favor of a secular life, I still believe that he will continue feeling guilty--and his doubts may ruin any relationship that develops with Nicole. I'm not so sure, either, that a pairing with Salem's ladies man Dan would work in the long run. Poor Nicole...

#192   2014/01/08 05:19AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote fadingrose: I've had doubts about whether either Dan or Eric is the right guy with whom Nicole could have a "till death do us part" relationship.
    Dan's a ladies man who's sampled "love" with so many Salem women, most of whom have had their life saved by the miracle surgeon. He's so into helping any needy person that he is not able to concentrate on solely one woman.
    As for Eric, I believe that so strong was his commitment to his religious calling that even if he and Nicole finally are together, he will always have doubts (and guilty feelings.) Nicole may eventually suffer because of Eric's indecisiveness, which may lead him to resent her. Nicole needs somewhat stronger than that! Maybe her true soulmate is yet to arrive in Salem!

Yes, this IS a repeat of what I've already said a few days ago. If anyone thinks I'm nuts to believe that Eric ever had a strong religious calling, how can anyone say he did NOT? So, if he does decide to reject his vows in favor of a secular life, I still believe that he will continue feeling guilty--and his doubts may ruin any relationship that develops with Nicole. I'm not so sure, either, that a pairing with Salem's ladies man Dan would work in the long run. Poor Nicole...

In the last year and so- we;ve big changes in characters- due to the writing- and personally, I am not happy about it and I am struggling with how drastically Jennifer has become who she has become- a shadow of herself- soon after the love of her life was buried she went mad and ran like a lunatic after Daniel- and they gave Parker to Daniel and completely destroyed Chloe( worse than destroying Brady!)- and Daniel was a ladies man- and now he is gooody-goody doctor, which is still ludicrous-
    but at least there was no hypocrisy with Daniel and Nicole ( at least I think so! I don't say I am right)- and that is why I think these two, besides great chemistry, have a relationship based knowing who they once were- a tramp and a manwhore, and- that kiss- in November was a mutual wish, as he kissed her back- and he wanted to know how she felt about Eric- and Daniel is very much interested in her romantically!!!

They will do away with Eric's calling- and I will not be surprised-

I am a bit in a ranting mood!!!

#193   2014/01/08 05:30AM
    CoachJack

Daniel doesn't seem to be so much of a ladies' man anymore. He was faithful to Jen despite 8000 breakups, and unless something's happened off screen I don't think he's done anything with anyone since the last time he and Jen were together over the summer. I think he and Nicole have great chemistry and a solid friendship. I like how Nicole stands up to him when he tries to be all macho "let me be the man doing stupid things, you stay safe" like he did yesterday and she's not afraid to call him on it when she thinks he's doing something stupid. By the same token, he's the one who called it off when they kissed and I think he tries to look out for Nicole too.

#194   2014/01/08 06:00AM
    stjarna

Quote CoachJack: Daniel doesn't seem to be so much of a ladies' man anymore. He was faithful to Jen despite 8000 breakups, and unless something's happened off screen I don't think he's done anything with anyone since the last time he and Jen were together over the summer. I think he and Nicole have great chemistry and a solid friendship. I like how Nicole stands up to him when he tries to be all macho "let me be the man doing stupid things, you stay safe" like he did yesterday and she's not afraid to call him on it when she thinks he's doing something stupid. By the same token, he's the one who called it off when they kissed and I think he tries to look out for Nicole too.

November kiss
    youtu.be/L4w7Rg98Pg0

I don't see him breaking it off- he was also caught in the moment- and he thought it was reminiscent, and it looked like they were both especially him talking himself into that they shouldn't go there- but that tells me he has romantic feelings for Nicole!!!!!

#195   2014/01/09 11:48AM
    stjarna

Trying hard not to admit there is so much more between them!!!AAAAAHHHH!!!

Platnic for now -

#196   2014/01/09 02:32PM
    HouseTops

My, now, favourite couple. Please don't disappoint me.

So cute together!!

#197   2014/01/09 03:24PM
    CindyHaskins

Well there is a spoiler for the week of january 20 where it say that nicole confess to eric this might be where she tell him that she is not really with daniel and the are not a couple. i see daniel and nicole come to a end soon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/09 03:27PM
    #198   2014/01/10 01:26AM
    stjarna

Quote HouseTops: My, now, favourite couple. Please don't disappoint me.

So cute together!!

Wasn;t it just like- pleeeassse kiss eachother- the chemistry was explosive!!!!
    Please let's have Danicole!!!!!

#199   2014/01/10 08:27AM
    Shylady7

I would love to see Daniel and Nicole in a hot romantic relationship. Sparks do fly between them. I want to see them fall head over hills in love with each other. I dont wont to see Daniel and Jenn back together. They dont make a hot couple at all. And I cant stand the way the writers have made Jenn a snobby know it all. I would love to see Daniel break her heart by telling her that they were never meant to be together. I hope they dont try and put Nicole with Eric especially after the way he treated her. I know he said he was sorry and thats fine but I dont see the sparks between them. Daniel and Nicole need to be given a chance. They have been there for each other and deserve to be happy.

#200   2014/01/11 12:47AM
    AmbernOK

See..the spoilers confirmed my thoughts: it was always about who does Nicole love??? Daniel may very well have feelings for her..but Eric tells her he loves her and she spills the beans and tells him she loves him and her and Daniel are not together!??? GAME OVER for Danicole! And I'm thrilled!!! Daniel will prolly end up back with Jen or Nicole will screw up with Daniel even after Eric leave the priesthood..who knows. But next two weeks...the pitch fork is getting stuck in Danicole:)

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list