List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/26 12:24PM, Views: 15440, Replies: 269
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2012/06/29 02:43PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    garon d

Quote Str8tButEqual: I could be onboard with the tramp & the man*hore

I could too!

#12   2012/06/29 04:49PM
    flightygirl

Still loving Danicole!

#13   2012/06/30 04:34AM
    Str8tButEqual

Other than WilSon this is the only couple during MarDar’s tenure I feel any connection with . I’m praying to the soap God’s let them stay together. I absolutely don’t want Dan back with Jennifer after MA leaves.

#14   2012/06/30 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Yesterday was the first time I got it. He knows exactly what he is getting into and he doesn't care just as he doesn't care she is pregnant he just wants her. I think she is starting to come around to it too and it isn't just getting laid. Wasn't she looking at his phone number when he walked up and grabbed her and kissed her? I am amazed that I can picture these two together. I always wanted Nicole with Brady.

#15   2012/06/30 06:35AM
    Str8tButEqual

The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

#16   2012/07/01 10:10AM
    Axl Rose

Daniel and Nicole, can you imagine putting Maggie's son with Nicole, it would be great

#17   2012/07/02 02:58PM
    sandra77

I am totally warming up to these two. I like the honest approach to dating

#18   2012/07/04 08:23AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Danicole are great together, but my worry is once Ej finds out he is the father of the baby, he will make life horrible for both Daniel and Nicole. While it lasts love seeing both of them happy. Ari and Shawn sizzle and I like watching.

#19   2012/07/04 08:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

Even after seeing them in bed yesterday you didn't feel it was rushed? I was floored seeing them waking up together. I figured they would continue on with their little booty calls but not that they would start dating. I just still don't like it that Nicole is pregnant and this was all high risk and all. Like yesterday she mentioned it again, as soon as the kid is delivered she will go back to her martini's and champagne swilling. I am not bashing I am stating a fact she mentioned. Her martini shaker will be in her luggage that if she wasn't preggers right now Daniel would go bankrupt on her champagne bills.

#20   2012/07/04 01:39PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: The thing about these two is that I don’t feel it as being rushed like some of the others because they have been living in Salem for awhile, they know about each other, it just feels like a natural flow and not forced.

Even after seeing them in bed yesterday you didn't feel it was rushed? I was floored seeing them waking up together. I figured they would continue on with their little booty calls but not that they would start dating. I just still don't like it that Nicole is pregnant and this was all high risk and all. Like yesterday she mentioned it again, as soon as the kid is delivered she will go back to her martini's and champagne swilling. I am not bashing I am stating a fact she mentioned. Her martini shaker will be in her luggage that if she wasn't preggers right now Daniel would go bankrupt on her champagne bills.

I guess it’s all a matter of perspective because I still don’t see it as rushed. Like I stated in my previous post they’ve both been living in Salem for years not months and they know each other, like that scene where Nicole called Dan out with sleeping with his patients. What I see with them is friends with benefits for now and I don’t see it as forced like I’ve seen with others whether or not it grows to something more is a wait & see approach. They’re not declaring undying love and want to get married like Brady & Madison did. A big issue that seems to be raised constantly on various boards is the fact that she has a high risk pregnancy and she’s getting it on with Dan and I do agree that can be off putting but I still like them together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list