List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:37AM, Views: 17479, Replies: 277
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2014/01/04 12:20PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    stjarna

Yes, they have the natural UMPHHHHHH!!!!

Watched Christmas clip and the hug quite a few times LOL!!!

It should be them end up in captivity and not the other way around... Eric and Jenn much better pairing!!!!

#182   2014/01/04 02:05PM
    CindyHaskins

No way do i think eric and jennifer will make good pairing. i am so glad that days of our lives is not going there.some thing else i definitely want nicole to realizes that eric is the right guy for her and not that loser daniel.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/04 02:11PM
    #183   2014/01/04 05:15PM
    AmbernOK

Sorry, I'm going to be unpopular here, but I've been watching this show since the 80's....and Nicole HAS ALWAYS loved ERIC!!! She was Eric's first!! That kind of love doesn't go away, and we have already been down the Danicole road before!! Nicole went crazy!!! While they are good friends, Nicole and Daniel DO NOT have the sparks that Eric and Nicole have. You can feel the tension between the two them! I applaud the writers for taking their time to really dig into Nicole and Eric and see if there relationship is strong enough to have him leave the priesthood. Which we all know he is going to according to all the spoilers...I basically think it's going to boil down to Nicole wanting to marry Eric. He is not going to give up everything unless she is sure it's only Him she wants to be with forever!!

#184   2014/01/05 04:24AM
    stjarna

Interesting point- Eic will not give up everything till he know whether Nicole is comitted to them- it's going to be a winding road- same as it could be a winding road with Daniel too.
    If Kristen didn't do what she did- Eric would still be a priest- and would not think twice about Nicole romantically.
    Maybe Nicole was Eric's first love, so once upon a time Lucas was Samantha's but it changed so much.

Anyway, Daniel could be and should be Nicole's mature real love. the friendship scope with them is a great step to a real love!!!
    Eric will always have doubts about himself- and Nicole could end up getting hurt once again!!!

#185   2014/01/05 05:35AM
    fadingrose

I've had doubts about whether either Dan or Eric is the right guy with whom Nicole could have a "till death do us part" relationship.
    Dan's a ladies man who's sampled "love" with so many Salem women, most of whom have had their life saved by the miracle surgeon. He's so into helping any needy person that he is not able to concentrate on solely one woman.
    As for Eric, I believe that so strong was his commitment to his religious calling that even if he and Nicole finally are together, he will always have doubts (and guilty feelings.) Nicole may eventually suffer because of Eric's indecisiveness, which may lead him to resent her. Nicole needs somewhat stronger than that! Maybe her true soulmate is yet to arrive in Salem!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 05:37AM
    #186   2014/01/05 08:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote fadingrose: I've had doubts about whether either Dan or Eric is the right guy with whom Nicole could have a "till death do us part" relationship.
    Dan's a ladies man who's sampled "love" with so many Salem women, most of whom have had their life saved by the miracle surgeon. He's so into helping any needy person that he is not able to concentrate on solely one woman.
    As for Eric, I believe that so strong was his commitment to his religious calling that even if he and Nicole finally are together, he will always have doubts (and guilty feelings.) Nicole may eventually suffer because of Eric's indecisiveness, which may lead him to resent her. Nicole needs somewhat stronger than that! Maybe her true soulmate is yet to arrive in Salem!

Wow you really felt that Eric had a vocation or calling ????? Mmmmmm

But I just read two scoops. And laughed over this just the dress part

J and D both need to be single for a while.

Yup, that means that Daniel -- who's neck deep in sacrificing himself for J--- shouldn't be finding comfort with his second-choice gal Niki , no matter how inappropriately short the dresses she wears around him are. (That purple number over Christmas did not pass the fingertip test. You ladies know what I mean!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/05 08:27AM
    #187   2014/01/05 02:25PM
    stjarna

Ok, I know- but having fun, and trying to erase my Ejami blues a bit - with in vain hoping for Danicole...

but I loved what he said about their first kiss, I think it was!

D: about that kiss...whatever lead up to it,whatever caused it to happen,that's not really what I remember-
    N:No?... what do you remember?
    D:What I felt after. The heat from your body. For one moment I forgot to breath, the sensation of two people trully connecting...yeah, that's what I remember!

#188   2014/01/06 05:54AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: Ok, I know- but having fun, and trying to erase my Ejami blues a bit - with in vain hoping for Danicole...

D: about that kiss...whatever lead up to it,whatever caused it to happen,that's not really what I remember-
    D:What I felt after. The heat from your body. For one moment I forgot to breath, the sensation of two people trully connecting...yeah, that's what I remember!

Did he say this recently??? cause if he is recalling their first kiss the his heart is opening up to the idea???

#189   2014/01/06 11:43AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: Ok, I know- but having fun, and trying to erase my Ejami blues a bit - with in vain hoping for Danicole...

Did he say this recently??? cause if he is recalling their first kiss the his heart is opening up to the idea???

unfortunately that was 2012- and it was written under the other writer's team!

That is the only time I liked Nicole! And now- again with Daniel!

#190   2014/01/08 04:12AM
    stjarna

Daniel and Nicole can bring that excitement, teamwork like we knew once upon a time with other characters. AS Nicole said they were badass and just great!!!

More Danicole!!!

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list