List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16429, Replies: 272
    « 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:
    #171   2014/01/03 07:35AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    danniferfan4...

Again, IMO Only, it is not good for any child to see multiple spirits, which dan would be the blame for that & wished Parker was truly phillip's. He's been shown good & bad examples from mommy & daddy. HONEY, yes, she lusted for dan up to & including using jen as a pawn to say she pushed her & killed her baby. Please, give me a break!!! True, they both have been thru a lot, which is why she needs to find her a new man to start a family with. She was good w/en & his kids (she adored Sydney), i don't hear anybody telling her to go live at the Dimera mansion to be close to sydney & johnny & she was married to their father.

By Chloe & Nicole having a close friendship, i wouldn't dare suggest my friend & my ex get together to raise our baby (whether they r exfriends or not, they had a friendship where they have lied & schemed together), i will never accept Dan & nicole as a couple & no she can't have Parker, but if it happens, it happens.

Just like the Dannifer fans don't want her in a relationship w/Dan, im sure the die hard fans of MIAMI wouldn't want her back w/EJ just to play step mommy.

I DO like the friendship that Dan/nicole&Brady have.

#172   2014/01/03 07:50AM
    stjarna

Nicole and Daniel could have a child together- and with Parker there- it would be just great- and Daniel would, same as Nicole form a really nice family, and Nicole should finally have what she actually wants.

Whenever she is close to Daniel and denies that there is more, just friends... with Nicole it is not so, she feels so much more for Daniel... they should develop it into the love story! It's new and fresh!!!

#173   2014/01/03 01:55PM
    fadingrose

I like Nicole, but her chief problem may be trying to be too GOOD a "friend" with one guy after another while deep down hoping that one of those relationships will lead her to true love and a family.
    Nicole is smart and surely should realize at some point that hovering around her "friend" while managing to get his help in her latest problem, is no way to achieve her long-term goal. For many years, that's been her MO with Brady, Lucas, EJ, Rafe, even Victor, and more recently, Eric and BRADY (again!) and now Dr. Dan. Under that sweet layer of compassion she may feel is a spicy dash of opportunism. Remember, though, that she has been one of my favorites as long as she's been in Salem, so I hope that "true love" is yet to arrive in Salem and really get to know Nicole well enough to appreciate her.

#174   2014/01/03 02:17PM
    fadingrose

Quote CoachJack: Chloe may be Parker's mother but since she and Daniel are not together and their only relationship is their shared custody of Parker, why is it her business who Daniel lives with or dates? Unless she has concerns about Parker's safety or health, her opinion is irrelevant. In any event what's really not good for Parker is to keep getting attached to women in Daniel's life who disappear, so hopefully even if Nicole and Eric become the next supercouple, she and Daniel will remain close friends.

I love Daniel and Nicole's friendship. I'm torn because I'd love to see it grow into something more than that--G-d knows they've both been through alot and deserve better than being accused of all sorts of crazy things by the people who claim to love them--but I also love the idea of people being close friends without having to become an it

About Chloe...any "normal" mother would and SHOULD always have an deep interest in her child's future, whether Mom has only shared custody with Dad or even if he has full custody. So naturally it would be better for all concerned if Chloe took an interest in Dan's new partner, especially if remarriage with the new lover seemed probable. That does NOT mean that an ex-wife should be playing dirty and doing her best to sabotage the new relationship (like Chloe tried to do with Dannifer).

#175   2014/01/03 02:27PM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose: I like Nicole, but her chief problem may be trying to be too GOOD a "friend" with one guy after another while deep down hoping that one of those relationships will lead her to true love and a family.
    Nicole is smart and surely should realize at some point that hovering around her "friend" while managing to get his help in her latest problem, is no way to achieve her long-term goal. For many years, that's been her MO with Brady, Lucas, EJ, Rafe, even Victor, and more recently, Eric and BRADY (again!) and now Dr. Dan. Under that sweet layer of compassion she may feel is a spicy dash of opportunism. Remember, though, that she has been one of my favorites as long as she's been in Salem, so I hope that "true love" is yet to arrive in Salem and really get to know Nicole well enough to appreciate her.

You are right... she is looking, and hoping to find that love... and with all those guys it didn't work- cos she never really had the falling in love time- you know what I mean. Even with Dan last year it was bam- he is free and she got on with him and we know how it all ended up. And bam- Eric is back and she has all these feelings for him again- and he saves her by giving her the job and things get complicate etc- we know how it all went down with her and Eric and Kristen and Brady recently...
    But this time with Dan, it is sort of slow and they got all their misgivings talked and swept out of the way... and now they sort of find themselves in the sort of friend zone- but what I see (and AZ and SC really do the same as JS and AS- they talki inbetween talking- if you get my drift) and they give out that there is more between them then just friends- (chemistry!!!)- and I so wish the writers abandon the pushing of Dannifer cos Daniel and Nicole together are giving me love, laughter, ease with one another, entertainment!!!

#176   2014/01/03 04:20PM
    CoachJack

Quote fadingrose:
    About Chloe...any "normal" mother would and SHOULD always have an deep interest in her child's future, whether Mom has only shared custody with Dad or even if he has full custody. So naturally it would be better for all concerned if Chloe took an interest in Dan's new partner, especially if remarriage with the new lover seemed probable. That does NOT mean that an ex-wife should be playing dirty and doing her best to sabotage the new relationship (like Chloe tried to do with Dannifer).

That was what my point was as well...of course she should care about her child, but simply not liking and trying to sabotage new relationships is beyond the pale. It seemed some posters were suggesting Daniel/Nicole aren't a good match because Chloe might be jealous or upset, and I don't think she should get to have the final say UNLESS she is concerned about Parker and can make a case for why it isn't good for him.

#177   2014/01/04 01:02AM
    stjarna

Daniel is the only one that accepted her for who she is. And I so loved that she said she feels safe and appreciated by him. That is what love is between people- when you have that feeling that you are safe and appreciated by someone- ok, I know that it can be argued that friendship comes in it too- but isn't it a fine line - friendship turning into love!!!

I just love them... and I know they are going down the route with her and Eric... but it's a soap- and they should definitely take a U turn and write for Daniel and Nicole!!!!

#178   2014/01/04 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CoachJack:
    Quote fadingrose:

That was what my point was as well...of course she should care about her child, but simply not liking and trying to sabotage new relationships is beyond the pale. It seemed some posters were suggesting Daniel/Nicole aren't a good match because Chloe might be jealous or upset, and I don't think she should get to have the final say UNLESS she is concerned about Parker and can make a case for why it isn't good for him.

I don't want Parker's mom back. Her character is useless. See the writers do that - make a character useless and redundant - she was a vessel that carried a child just for the

OOPS not going there i was about to bash.

Daniel and Niki just have that ummmph that I don't see with his other pairings. I didn't like him with Parker's mother. Niki just fit.

#179   2014/01/04 06:52AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote CoachJack:
    Quote fadingrose:

I don't want Parker's mom back. Her character is useless. See the writers do that - make a character useless and redundant - she was a vessel that carried a child just for the

Daniel and Niki just have that ummmph that I don't see with his other pairings. I didn't like him with Parker's mother. Niki just fit.

Bravo, bravo!!

Go Danicole!!

#180   2014/01/04 06:58AM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote CoachJack:
    Quote fadingrose:

I certainly agree that Nicole and Dan have both friendship and UMMMPH, which Dannifer never had. (In Chloe's defense, though I don't particularly want her back in Salem, she and Dan sure had UMMMPH back when they cheated on Lucas!) In any case I definitely want Nicole to realize that Dan is the man for her, and that he will feel the same way about her.

« 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list