List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16677, Replies: 272
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/12/29 11:52AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: Well i am just glad that nicole is and will always be in love with eric brady that is never going to change.i believe that eric and nicole will be a couple in 2014.also i don't see daniel and nicole been a real family because it is never going happen.i see jennifer been paired with liam and not with eric.

Eric and Nicole certainly seem to have romantic feelings toward each other and may eventually act upon them. However, I'd rather see Eric have his name cleared and allowed to return to the priesthood. Even if he and Nicole do "get together," I think Eric would later be conflicted and guilt-ridden about his decision and even end up resenting Nicole
    On the other hand, I do see great possibilities for Danicole if he can ever completely get Jen out of his head. As for Jennifer, I can not see Eric ever happily paired with her. Since we haven't seen how her first date with Liam goes, it's impossible to even guess how that "romance" would work.

Nevertheless it's great fun for us all to speculate (and disagree) about what characters we'd like to see together...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/29 12:01PM
    #162   2013/12/30 06:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CoachJack:
    Quote stjarna:

I like what you wrote( in bolded)- yes they need closure with Jen and Eric, and there is the oportunity for a great story for them- in trying to sort of mend things with Jen/i.e Eric, they realise that they actually are falling for one another and a real love story can happen here!

Jennifer and Eric in my opinion could be actually great for one another!!!!

ITA. I was surprised to find when I rewatched the Christmas clip that when Parker was asleep on Nicole's lap and Daniel said the holidays you dread most can sometimes turn out to be the best ones I was rooting for them to kiss. I agree they need closure and I think them bonding as friends first instead of rushing into couplehood like 99% of couples would lay a strong foundation. This kind of storyline would have the side benefit of JJ having to come to terms with the fact that his desire to forge a friendship with Daniel does not mean, or require, that Daniel and his mom are right for each other. I really want to see Daniel continue to be a mentor to JJ without returning to Jen.

Jen and Eric seem to have both gotten into the habit of throwing super-hurtful accusations at people they claim to love without knowing the facts, so I'm not sure if pairing them would be great or terrible but it would definitely be interesting.

I am once again the minority - wondering why even have jenn and her kids here they really aren't necessary. I know people wanted more Hortons but this time its been a failure.

I keep wondering what is Chloe thinking about this Daniel, Niki, Parker thing. So far she seems to know what is happening and she seems to like that they are friends. But what if it becomes more? Will we see her back? I hope not but it just seems a bit weird.

#163   2014/01/01 06:43AM
    stjarna

I can't get enough of them! I loved the way she looked after his cut- and the way they went out of the mansion- like a real couple- and the New Year;s peck... Daniel, wake up... Nicole is the one for you!!

I so want it to be the love story for both of them!!!

I think that Chloe wouldn't oppose Nicole there with Parker! It is time Nicole is in a real family setting, if I can say it that way...

I was once at the beginning for Eric and Nicole, but through months of seeing Eric, being in this limbo of his (although it seemed he is set to be a priest- never really gave me the feeling that he is cut out to be a priest). Still think that Eric needs to find out within himself what who and what he is!!! Ultimately, he is not ready for a family and Nicole needs a family- a stable home... and I think with Daniel it could be it!!!

They look great as a couple!!!

Real Danicole in 2014!

#164   2014/01/02 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: I can't get enough of them! I loved the way she looked after his cut- and the way they went out of the mansion- like a real couple- and the New Year;s peck... Daniel, wake up... Nicole is the one for you!!

I think that Chloe wouldn't oppose Nicole there with Parker! It is time Nicole is in a real family setting, if I can say it that way...

I was once at the beginning for Eric and Nicole, but through months of seeing Eric, being in this limbo of his (although it seemed he is set to be a priest- never really gave me the feeling that he is cut out to be a priest). Still think that Eric needs to find out within himself what who and what he is!!! Ultimately, he is not ready for a family and Nicole needs a family- a stable home... and I think with Daniel it could be it!!!

Real Danicole in 2014!
    Here's hoping 2014 brings you a bit of Danicole - these writers don't know how to write romance romance romance only drama but then again this is their favorite so maybe he will get some nice scripts.

#165   2014/01/02 07:58AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: I can't get enough of them! I loved the way she looked after his cut- and the way they went out of the mansion- like a real couple- and the New Year;s peck... Daniel, wake up... Nicole is the one for you!!

Real Danicole in 2014!
    Here's hoping 2014 brings you a bit of Danicole - these writers don't know how to write romance romance romance only drama but then again this is their favorite so maybe he will get some nice scripts.

Thank you AMLD-
    never could have imagined that they would have them for Christmas the way they did- alhough she lived there!!!

hope they see that Danicole works!!!

#166   2014/01/02 10:11AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Real Danicole in 2014!

Thank you AMLD-
    never could have imagined that they would have them for Christmas the way they did- although she lived there!!!

hope they see that Danicole works!!!

Danicole romance....

#167   2014/01/03 06:14AM
    danniferfan4...

IMO only, nicole wants a kid, but a kid of her own not an already self-made family. If I were chloe i would have a big problem with her & Dan ever being an item cause they were very close friends & burried the hatchet w/one another b4 chloe left time. Anytime dan or brady break up w/somebody, there she is comforting them w/sex & kisses. Any woman w/respect for herself wouldn't comfort someone in that manner, but do agree that she should have true love, but not w/daniel. She needs 1 of the new guys that doesn't have kids already and they can start their own family. She's been a pass around girl w/the same men for toooo looooong!!!!

MO only!!!

#168   2014/01/03 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

but see that's what works for these two both have been around the block a few times -users users users - and no doubt about it there was chemistry even if I was totally not believing how they had extreme sex while she was carrying another 'miracle baby' figured they would have knocked the kid right out -- but I digress...

You are right, Niki wants a kid (let her have Parker until PHILIP finally comes back to claim his CHILD) and HONEY she wanted Danny at one time -would have done anything to keep him. If this is their buffer or rebound before the next BIG LOVE for both - I'm all for it.

#169   2014/01/03 06:33AM
    CoachJack

Chloe may be Parker's mother but since she and Daniel are not together and their only relationship is their shared custody of Parker, why is it her business who Daniel lives with or dates? Unless she has concerns about Parker's safety or health, her opinion is irrelevant. In any event what's really not good for Parker is to keep getting attached to women in Daniel's life who disappear, so hopefully even if Nicole and Eric become the next supercouple, she and Daniel will remain close friends.

I love Daniel and Nicole's friendship. I'm torn because I'd love to see it grow into something more than that--G-d knows they've both been through alot and deserve better than being accused of all sorts of crazy things by the people who claim to love them--but I also love the idea of people being close friends without having to become an it

#170   2014/01/03 06:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CoachJack: Chloe may be Parker's mother but since she and Daniel are not together and their only relationship is their shared custody of Parker, why is it her business who Daniel lives with or dates? Unless she has concerns about Parker's safety or health, her opinion is irrelevant. In any event what's really not good for Parker is to keep getting attached to women in Daniel's life who disappear, so hopefully even if Nicole and Eric become the next supercouple, she and Daniel will remain close friends.

I love Daniel and Nicole's friendship. I'm torn because I'd love to see it grow into something more than that--G-d knows they've both been through alot and deserve better than being accused of all sorts of crazy things by the people who claim to love them--but I also love the idea of people being close friends without having to become an it

fading will bow down to your post!! she agrees...not eveyone needs to be in a couple and SOME shouldn't be!!!

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list