List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16333, Replies: 272
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/12/26 06:13AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    allmylovingdays

I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

#152   2013/12/28 07:07AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

Christmas day- Danicole with Parker- so great, so wow!
    I have yet to see all episodes- just seen clips... and it was amazing- thank you writers, and thanks for the ornament thing with her name... is it a preshadowing of them becoming an actual family... too excited- but can't help it!!!

#153   2013/12/28 11:11AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I read on twitter that there was a cute faux family moment - so both Parker and Danny are falling for Niki?

Christmas day- Danicole with Parker- so great, so wow!
    I have yet to see all episodes- just seen clips... and it was amazing- thank you writers, and thanks for the ornament thing with her name... is it a preshadowing of them becoming an actual family... too excited- but can't help it!!!

I hope the "faux family" becomes a "real family".

Their chemistry is amazing!!

#154   2013/12/28 01:29PM
    danniferfan4...

Quote CindyHaskins: Daniel and Nicole are never get back together has a couple i just don't see it happen.beside no matter what nicole say she still madly in love with eric brady she will be with him in end.

I agree Cindy. She's taller than him, which doesn't make them look good together. Give nicole one of new guys (aiden-daniel cosgrove or Liam-Mark Collier)!! If Dan & Jen can't be together, I'd rather see him w/someone new, like Jordan. Dan, going a along w/nicole's lie about him & her, shouldn't effect his chances e/jen, if there is still a chance, cause that's who he is, helpful. He stuck his neck out there for her son, he did the same thing for Eric, not Nicole. The ornaments hanging w/nicole's was cute, but i think it was just to give dan & nicole to have a chance at spending christmas w/someone after their get together w/maagie & Victor.

#155   2013/12/28 01:45PM
    danniferfan4...

I have to agree w/person who said nicole & EJ were good together. Cute scenes w/Parker & Daniel, but they do not belong together. Dan & Jen belong together, if they don't put them back together, give all 3 new partners (Dan, Jen & Nicole).

#156   2013/12/28 11:57PM
    stjarna

Their chemistry is amazing, and their Christmas family moment was just right! This could turn into a great love story and writers should go there- and make it right!

Can't get enough of them!

#157   2013/12/29 03:30AM
    fadingrose

I DO think Nicole and Dan "look good together," despite the height difference (like many real-life couples) and there is definitely "chemistry." But I don't see this as a long-term relationship. Both of them would first need closure with someone else--Jenn and Eric. Actually, what I'd like to see is Nicole with EJ. I think there was something real there, especially when they worked so well together on his mayoral campaign. But EJ got side-tracked by crushing on Taylor and ruined that! If he ever were to "cheat" on Sami, I hope it's with Nicole, but I don't think that will happen or that such a romance would last..

#158   2013/12/29 07:29AM
    stjarna

Quote fadingrose: I DO think Nicole and Dan "look good together," despite the height difference (like many real-life couples) and there is definitely "chemistry." But I don't see this as a long-term relationship. Both of them would first need closure with someone else--Jenn and Eric. Actually, what I'd like to see is Nicole with EJ. I think there was something real there, especially when they worked so well together on his mayoral campaign. But EJ got side-tracked by crushing on Taylor and ruined that! If he ever were to "cheat" on Sami, I hope it's with Nicole, but I don't think that will happen or that such a romance would last..

I like what you wrote( in bolded)- yes they need closure with Jen and Eric, and there is the oportunity for a great story for them- in trying to sort of mend things with Jen/i.e Eric, they realise that they actually are falling for one another and a real love story can happen here!

Jennifer and Eric in my opinion could be actually great for one another!!!!

#159   2013/12/29 09:00AM
    CoachJack

:)

Quote stjarna:

I like what you wrote( in bolded)- yes they need closure with Jen and Eric, and there is the oportunity for a great story for them- in trying to sort of mend things with Jen/i.e Eric, they realise that they actually are falling for one another and a real love story can happen here!

Jennifer and Eric in my opinion could be actually great for one another!!!!

ITA. I was surprised to find when I rewatched the Christmas clip that when Parker was asleep on Nicole's lap and Daniel said the holidays you dread most can sometimes turn out to be the best ones I was rooting for them to kiss. I agree they need closure and I think them bonding as friends first instead of rushing into couplehood like 99% of couples would lay a strong foundation. This kind of storyline would have the side benefit of JJ having to come to terms with the fact that his desire to forge a friendship with Daniel does not mean, or require, that Daniel and his mom are right for each other. I really want to see Daniel continue to be a mentor to JJ without returning to Jen.

Jen and Eric seem to have both gotten into the habit of throwing super-hurtful accusations at people they claim to love without knowing the facts, so I'm not sure if pairing them would be great or terrible but it would definitely be interesting.

#160   2013/12/29 09:20AM
    CindyHaskins

Well i am just glad that nicole is and will always be in love with eric brady that is never going to change.i believe that eric and nicole will be a couple in 2014.also i don't see daniel and nicole been a real family because it is never going happen.i see jennifer been paired with liam and not with eric.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/29 09:21AM
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list