List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:37AM, Views: 17385, Replies: 277
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/12/17 04:48AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    CindyHaskins

Daniel and Nicole are never get back together has a couple i just don't see it happen.beside no matter what nicole say she still madly in love with eric brady she will be with him in end.

#142   2013/12/17 05:36AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: oh how I wish it was true what she said to Eric that Dan and her are back together!!!!!

so is it just a ruse? the post before this one you mentioned a kiss? did that happen and then they stopped or is it coming up?

#143   2013/12/17 06:17AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: oh how I wish it was true what she said to Eric that Dan and her are back together!!!!!

so is it just a ruse? the post before this one you mentioned a kiss? did that happen and then they stopped or is it coming up?

oh, it was about the kiss that happened on 11-21-13
    I was away for a while- wasn't posting- so it's my belated post about that kiss!

#144   2013/12/17 10:47AM
    HouseTops

Love these together!!

So funny....

Go Danicole!!

#145   2013/12/17 03:09PM
    fadingrose

Oh, Nikki. I love you, but you are up to your old tricks again. Once more you are conning a "good guy" to act-- against his wishes and best interest-- to fake an affair
    Back to your past schemes, are you? Remember how you've charmed just about every man you could get to act on your behalf and/or cover your little "sins? There was Brady (for as long as you've known him), Rafe, Dan (once before), and probably many others. You're an expert on taking advantage of men, playing on their sympathy to recruit co-conspirators. I'm very disappointed that you're still doing it.... (Maybe that's the main reason you've never found that true love you say you're looking for.)

#146   2013/12/17 04:56PM
    allmylovingdays

Is Niki plotting to win Eric over ??? Did she forget again he is a priest...or has he finally shown some interest in her other than saving the sinner

#147   2013/12/17 05:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Waaaah. Waaaah. Now I see why Danny and Jenny belong together today he acted like it was such a big lie that Niki was asking her to help. WHAT the. Fudge isn't this the tool that went along with her lies when she was pregnant and lying who's the daddy -is she saying kiss me and republic against me and hold my hand and tell me you love me in front of Eric?? No.

#148   2013/12/17 05:53PM
    allmylovingdays

Loved it that she called him on the lies he is keeping about Teresa

#149   2013/12/18 12:02AM
    stjarna

Unfortunatelly all is designed for Dan to be with Jen...and this time was a great opportunity to move him from Jen finally and for him to start getting some credibility paring him with Nicole again- the platform was perfect...they both were in this place where they naturally realise that there is more to them!!!

still... thing might happen!

#150   2013/12/18 04:00AM
    fadingrose

Nicole doesn't seem to have changed her MO at all. Poor girl still hasn't learned that all her schemes, secrets and manipulations over the years, have failed to bring her happiness especially in the form of "true love and a baby." Like Sami, her arch-enemy, Nikki usually acts so impulsively that she never realizes (or cares) that even if she seems to be "winning," she will be hurting other people along the way. As for this latest "fake romance," she will be harming (1) her renewed friendship with Jenn, who has made an effort to improve Nikki's acceptance in the community, and (2)Dan's chance with Jenn, if he really still wants that and (3) even Eric, whom she supposedly wants to help. Surely, the Danicole hook-up will stir at least a few stabs of jealousy in the conflicted priest.

I'm pretty sure buttinsky Maggie won't like this either, though it will give her still another opportunity to nag her son. But since she and Victor see eye-to-eye on this, maybe THEY will join forces again.)

Obviously I do NOT like this story line. (Writers, please don't do this to Nicole)

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list