List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/21 05:37AM, Views: 17507, Replies: 277
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/11/16 05:51PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    mama rosa

Watching Daniel with Nicole is like watching a completly different man...I don't know what it is,that is so together about him in his relationship/friendship with Nicole,...I don't know if it's just that Daniel can step right into falsely accused shoes and feels similar to how and what she is feeling....I wonder if Daniel and Nicole could be the new
    scandal in Salem driving them closer to each other..
    Wouldn't it be something if because of a lack of trust in each other,Eric,Brady and Nicole and Jenifer & Company and Daniel....That Nicole,Daniel,and Parker have a chance of a being Family?!

I'm still not a fan but I'm leaning
    Daniels definitely a different dude,with Nicole!!...LOL

#132   2013/11/16 08:48PM
    CindyHaskins

I really don't like nicole with daniel i just hope that the never become a couple.

#133   2013/11/17 06:13AM
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna: A kiss maybe doesn't a retionship make- but they have already been together, and Daniel did look after her when she was pregnant in daysaster and saved her- and well, I think it's time Nicole gets her shot at love and a baby, and they would be so great together- !

Would absolutely love to see this couple have a family together. Their natural chemistry is just perfect!!

Go Danicole!!

#134   2013/11/18 04:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna: A kiss maybe doesn't a retionship make- but they have already been together, and Daniel did look after her when she was pregnant in daysaster and saved her- and well, I think it's time Nicole gets her shot at love and a baby, and they would be so great together- !

Would absolutely love to see this couple have a family together. Their natural chemistry is just perfect!!

Go Danicole!!

There is no one I enjoy seeing on the screen more than AZ doing her thing as "Nicole." But her ongoing "Poor me" s/l and search for True Love (with or without a baby) gets old after a while. She's has chances with so many men-- marriages with Lucas, Victor, EJ (and Trent Robbins), all for the wrong reasons, except maybe with EJ. Then there were relationships of one kind or another with Eric, Brady, and Daniel--even with Rafe. They never amounted to anything, usually because she "messed up" by taking advantage of the guys. Of course, she also switched Sami's baby Sidney with Mia's Baby Grace, later kidnapped Sydney and lied twice to EJ about two pregnancies. It was sad, of course, that both of her own babies died, either in a miscarriage or illness as an infant.

So as most of us are forgiveing enough to still want a happily-ever-after ending for Nicole--her neediness is mainly her own fault. When she wonders why she doesn't deserve that happiness, all that past scheming may be WHY. By the way, I think the best match for Nicole was and still is EJ....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/11/18 04:54AM
    #135   2013/11/18 02:16PM
    CindyHaskins

Let me just say nicole doesn't love daniel or is love with him.so how can the be a couple and have a family together.

#136   2013/11/23 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote CindyHaskins: Let me just say nicole doesn't love daniel or is love with him.so how can the be a couple and have a family together.
    Because they understand each other another set of two peas in a pod and she is desperate for love and he is a horn dog. If they fell into -what we have been seeing on screen-playing house with Parker and now the kiss - it could happen.

#137   2013/11/23 08:06AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote CindyHaskins: Let me just say nicole doesn't love daniel or is love with him.so how can the be a couple and have a family together.
    Because they understand each other another set of two peas in a pod and she is desperate for love and he is a horn dog. If they fell into -what we have been seeing on screen-playing house with Parker and now the kiss - it could happen.

When Daniel just burst out laughing when Nicole said(I forgot what) it just seemed "right"!!

#138   2013/11/23 12:57PM
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:

Though "poor me" Nicole is searching for LOVE, I hope she is not desperate enough to seriously fall for Dr. Dan, who is horny enough to have slept with almost every available female in Salem. She may get sympathy and understanding from Danny Boy temporarily, but much though I hate to admit it--he's still mooning over his "one true love," Jennifer (UGH!)

#139   2013/12/07 11:35AM
    stjarna

I know the kiss is now weeks away- but I have been away and couldn't comment on it and now I have to say and repeating myself again and again- but it was so lovely, and the way she gave him a peck on the cheek' awwhhhh- they were so sweet and natural- and he wanted it and he didn't expect that it would affect him and it did- but they both retreated into the friends zone- yet, couldn't you just notice how he was fishing to know what she really felt for Eric- ooooohhhhh- they are so great together!!!! I so wish the writers would see this too!!!! love them Go Danicole!!!!!!!

#140   2013/12/17 03:19AM
    stjarna

oh how I wish it was true what she said to Eric that Dan and her are back together!!!!!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list