List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16400, Replies: 272
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/11/04 02:15PM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: AAAAaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Why oh why did they let. Danny be the only one that believes but no they can't be together

my sentiments exactly are the same!
    the writers are stuck on Dannifer - and here they have a couple who has such abundance of chemistry and a story that makes a love story between them so believeable! Danicole would rock immensely if only given a chance!

#122   2013/11/04 03:03PM
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: AAAAaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh. Why oh why did they let. Danny be the only one that believes but no they can't be together

the writers are stuck on Dannifer - and here they have a couple who has such abundance of chemistry and a story that makes a love story between them so believeable! Danicole would rock immensely if only given a chance!

ITA Why can't the writers/producers see their natural chemistry???

#123   2013/11/06 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Wilson thread states Danny will help her --wondering how?

#124   2013/11/08 04:59AM
    stjarna

with iel she would also have a family feel she so wants!

two lonely people in love with the wrong people! aaahhhh!

so loved that scene in the living room! so natural!

#125   2013/11/08 05:32AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna:

ITA Why can't the writers/producers see their natural chemistry???

I'm beginning to believe that the writers so rarely watch the screened results of their script that they don't have much chance to analyze things like "chemistry." If they do ever want to respond to relationships that "don't work" or that need fulfillment, according to the fans' feedback, the huge gap between shooting and viewing does not allow corrections within a reasonable time span.

#126   2013/11/09 10:05AM
    stjarna

There is a rumour that Daniel and Nicole will kiss! I hope it happens and it is for real- I will be jumping for joy!!!LOL

#127   2013/11/09 08:08PM
    CindyHaskins

Just because daniel and nicole share kiss doesn't mean the are going to be a couple.

#128   2013/11/10 05:29AM
    fadingrose

Quote CindyHaskins: Just because daniel and nicole share kiss doesn't mean the are going to be a couple.

Oh well, the writers may be convinced that it's time for Dr. Wonderful to add another notch on his bed post, and it might as well be Nicole. (True, he hasn't yet "saved her life," like he did with his past conquests, but he can play the role of being the one true love she's supposedly been looking for--and maybe even give her a miracle baby! Ugh!

#129   2013/11/10 08:25AM
    stjarna

A kiss maybe doesn't a retionship make- but they have already been together, and Daniel did look after her when she was pregnant in daysaster and saved her- and well, I think it's time Nicole gets her shot at love and a baby, and they would be so great together- !

#130   2013/11/10 08:45AM
    stjarna

Here a reminder of what it felt when they kissed last time- and the chemistry-

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CcN811_t7Q

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list