List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)

Started by HouseTops at 2012/06/23 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:44AM, Views: 16418, Replies: 272
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/09/08 06:49AM
    Re: Danicole Fans (Bashing Free)
    allmylovingdays

Quote Doc04:
    Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Doc04: I really like Nichole and Dan and was hoping they would settle down together witht he baby. I just wish she wouldn't have to keep skeeming and Dan would just want to be with her and send Jen packing.

He honestly seemed to care for her and it wasn't until Melanie was missing that things changed. I hate it.

I think Daniel/Dr. Douche changed his mind about Nicole as soon as he found out Jack died. He has it in his head that Jen is a respectable woman and I think he likes that and he has to defend Nicole to his family like Victor. Both Maggie and Victor hate Nicole and want him to be with Jennifer. I think Nicole is looking for a guy that is opposit of Ej a good guy that would love her back but beyound the bedroom I don't think Nicole is compatible with Daniel and needs to find someone who gets her. jmo.

I do like what you are saying, but everyone hates Nichole, I thought Daniel was a good match due to his premiscuous ways and that they complimented each other enough to become a nice little family and settel down together. But one day they have you like Nichole then Hate her; this merry-go-round is getting old. I love this actress, she is great, I just wish they would go down a different road with Nichole's character and let her have some happiness with a man for once.

I agree she just didn't need to have that bump because how can she scheme with a kid.

BUT - I disagree though with Daniel changing his mind after finding out about Jack. He didn't know about Jack until Maggie told him and by then he was already slowing it down and feeling like crap for 'using Niki'. BUT DANIEL that's what we liked about you two. You were both two lonely hearts reaching out and doing what you do best and then you seemed to be falling for each other only to all of sudden stop in the middle and say WHOA Nelly - this isn't right?

Right now I want to see how Niki plans on using her situation living with Jenn to her advantage.

#92   2012/09/09 02:17PM
    janlee

Quote Doc04:
    Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Doc04: I really like Nichole and Dan and was hoping they would settle down together witht he baby. I just wish she wouldn't have to keep skeeming and Dan would just want to be with her and send Jen packing.

He honestly seemed to care for her and it wasn't until Melanie was missing that things changed. I hate it.

I think Daniel/Dr. Douche changed his mind about Nicole as soon as he found out Jack died. He has it in his head that Jen is a respectable woman and I think he likes that and he has to defend Nicole to his family like Victor. Both Maggie and Victor hate Nicole and want him to be with Jennifer. I think Nicole is looking for a guy that is opposit of Ej a good guy that would love her back but beyound the bedroom I don't think Nicole is compatible with Daniel and needs to find someone who gets her. jmo.

I do like what you are saying, but everyone hates Nichole, I thought Daniel was a good match due to his premiscuous ways and that they complimented each other enough to become a nice little family and settel down together. But one day they have you like Nichole then Hate her; this merry-go-round is getting old. I love this actress, she is great, I just wish they would go down a different road with Nichole's character and let her have some happiness with a man for once.

I agree. I liked Dan being her knight in shining armour that she was looking for. Why put him with boring Jen.

#93   2012/09/10 05:42AM
    Jen821

Quote janlee:
    Quote Doc04:
    Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree. I liked Dan being her knight in shining armour that she was looking for. Why put him with boring Jen.

Yes, I think we all agree that he's better with Nicole then Boring Jennifer! I agree with Doc04 and wish Nicole could find some happiness with a man for once too that would be nice! Like Nicole said Jennifer had her chance with Dan and played him for months so I can't wait to see what Nicole has in store for Jen, at least this will be fun to see!

#94   2012/09/10 06:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I am ready to see Niki bring her form of chaos into Jenn's life it is the only time she seems to have any spunk or spirit was during the mayor race when those two were working opposite and clashed.

#95   2012/09/10 10:05PM
    allmylovingdays

I so loved it today when Niki described the way that the baby feels when kicking. Daniel so wants to be a part of this babys life?

#96   2012/09/10 10:08PM
    janlee

Quote allmylovingdays: I so loved it today when Niki described the way that the baby feels when kicking. Daniel so wants to be a part of this babys life?

I thought that was so sweet. Go away Jen.

#97   2012/09/10 10:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote janlee:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I so loved it today when Niki described the way that the baby feels when kicking. Daniel so wants to be a part of this babys life?

I thought that was so sweet. Go away Jen.
    Lets start a thread -Jenafe - Rajen (Jenn and Rafe) ...i like that one Rajen sounds perfect the total opposite of what they are and so suited for each other bland bland bland....go away Ragen off into the sunset never to be seen again.

#98   2012/09/14 06:32AM
    allmylovingdays

These spoilers?? have me thinking and not good

Nicole worries Jenn will be a threat to her happiness with Daniel.

Jenn's involved in a shocking incident that will rock Salem.

Nicole's worst nightmare comes true!

******* so jenn is involved in a shocking incident? is she the one who gets engaged to Daniel -that to me would be Nicole's worst nightmare too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/09/14 06:33AM
    #99   2012/09/14 03:19PM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays: These spoilers?? have me thinking and not good

Nicole worries Jenn will be a threat to her happiness with Daniel.

Jenn's involved in a shocking incident that will rock Salem.

Nicole's worst nightmare comes true!

******* so jenn is involved in a shocking incident? is she the one who gets engaged to Daniel -that to me would be Nicole's worst nightmare too!

I thought maybe it would be Rafe & Nicole but I think you got it right makes more sense if it's Dan & Jen. Oh wow poor Nicole!

#100   2012/09/14 05:34PM
    HouseTops

You can sure tell the new writers are at it, poor Danicole.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list