List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chelsie/Family

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsie/Family

Started by Clueless at 2006/10/17 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2006/12/17 12:42PM, Views: 456, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2006/10/17 11:48AM
    Chelsie/Family
    Clueless

Someone help me out. Would you please explain to my why she is trying so hard to put Billie and Bo together. She keeps saying that she wants her parents together but, she is a teenager and need to get over this thing about trying to reunite her parents, especially with the way they got together. And the sad part about this is that she just wants to ignore the fact that Bo is married and has a family and not only that he is in love with his wife. Please explain to me what did she hope to accomplish by posing as a prostitute.

#2   2006/10/17 12:06PM
    Re: Chelsie/Family
    cbrady

Chealsea is just like ayother teen that wants her parents togather but I think she wants it for all thee wrong reasons and when Bo and Hope reuntie and have that baby if its a girl be prepared she may to to do more damage then she already has done considering who her mom and grandma are and whjo knows she may grow up a bit and realize that her parents were not meant to be but bo and hope. Hopefully this boy she is suposed to hoock up with will staighten her up a bit.

#3   2006/10/17 10:30PM
    Loveletta1

Chelsea is getting on my nerves now. And Bo should have known better, he should have weigh on the danger of the situation as far as shawn is on a boat where it possibly could be a storm and chelsea arrested for prostitution. Shawn could die, chelsea only would get lock up. That part does not fit to where it seems like bo thinks that chelsea's situation is more important. Come on his son could have died

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/17 10:31PM
    #4   2006/10/18 05:29AM
    4evaDrake

What irritates me about the whole Chelsea wanting bo and billie back together is that she doesn't care that Bo is already married to Hope. Chelsea came down hard on Billie about Steve being married to her Aunt Kayla and that was wrong. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what is wrong with her?

#5   2006/10/18 06:57AM
    Blondie

Did anyone catch yesterday's clips of todays show, when Sean told Hope that Bo, Said he Could take the Boat out , No strings attached (or something like that) Why would he lie like that to get his dad in trouble??? Sean is way TOO old to be acting this inmature!

#6   2006/10/18 09:42AM
    shelle:)

I can't wait until the new guy comes in for Chelsea, so then maybe she will leave Billie and Bo alone...

#7   2006/10/18 10:47AM
    Clueless

Quote 4evaDrake: What irritates me about the whole Chelsea wanting bo and billie back together is that she doesn't care that Bo is already married to Hope. Chelsea came down hard on Billie about Steve being married to her Aunt Kayla and that was wrong. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what is wrong with her?

Thats what I'm talking about 4evaDrake. Bo has a family and a wife who he loves and here she is some creature bought back from the dead and trying to put a family together that was never a family. When are the writers going it end this storyline and heres another sad part Hope said that Chelsea is manipulative. So explain to me how she can talk about how Bo reacts to his daughter when she is pretty much doing the same. Chelsea knows that Hope dosen't like her so anytime she can get Bo away from them she knows it is going to upset Hope. And what does Hope do she sings that same old song all the time. You care more about your daughter than you do your own son. If I hear that I can't trust you line one more time I don't know what I am going to do. Blah,blah I know that trust is a big issue but IMO Hope is just using it as a crush, and can she honestly say that she trust Patrick without a doubt. I think not.

#8   2006/12/17 12:02PM
    JOHNNYDUDE

Happy Xmas Greetings From Canada this is Johnnydude maybe Chels outta go live with her grandmother Kate that would be an interesting situation you know could be a whole alot of fun!!!!!.Again Merry Xmas Greetings for this is Johnnydude Peace Out!!!!!

#9   2006/12/17 12:42PM
    Katzmom

Chelsea is just selfish. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She only wanted Bo and Billie together so that she could get Bo on her side at her trial for killing Zack. I think she sent the pictures of Bo and Billie in bed to Hope, just because she wants to make Hope's life miserable, since Hope tried so hard to send her to prison. And if that means hurting her own mother and father then, so be it as long as she gets her revenge.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list