List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stephano must be dead/not returning, unless????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stephano must be dead/not returning, unless????

Started by clairevoyant at 2012/06/05 08:37AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/11 12:40PM, Views: 3352, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2012/06/05 08:37AM
    Stephano must be dead/not returning, unless????
    clairevoyant

I know this is a soap, but the shooter checked Stephano's pulse (and he was dead) and the police were there next, and they certainly would have been sure he had no pulse. How is it possible that they can bring him back from the dead for a return later in the season? It makes no sense......unless he returns as a zombie!

#2   2012/06/05 09:12AM
    Re: Stephano must be dead/not returning, unless????
    HouseTops

Maybe this is the dream sequence that was mentioned in the spoilers, or wherever. Maybe, Stefano got very drunk and dreamed all of this!! Anything is possible on a soap.

#3   2012/06/05 10:48AM
    Nicole is Hot

Only one possible scenerio he is alive: Stefano cloned himself, shot his own clone and now will be in hiding for an undetermined amount of time. Has to be! He is the best at cloning people!!

#4   2012/06/05 11:40AM
    mama mary

Hi, I haven't been on for awhile. I just had to get on to see what people were saying about Stefano's shooting. You and I think a like because it being a clone was the first thing I thought of. I have read that the Phoenix will rise again. If by some chance it wasn't a clone then he will probably come back as a ghost.

#5   2012/06/05 11:42AM
    Freida Klopp...

The Phoenix knew a ton of people were trying to kill him, so he obviously staged the whole thing. He always outsmarts everyone. Hope the actor is enjoying his vacation- he is the bestest villain ever. Can't wait to see how he'll strike when everyone's guard is down! Stefano FTW

#6   2012/06/05 02:57PM
    Bailey Alexis

What ever happen to that Dr. that always helped him in a lab?

#7   2012/06/05 03:42PM
    monson2002

It can't be a dream sequence it would be stupid if it was .
    Stefano Dimera has been killed off and then returned since
    he came to Salem in the 80's just when you think he's dead
    he'll come back . Unless the actor wishes to retire then
    he won't come back .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/05 03:42PM
    #8   2012/06/05 04:24PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote clairevoyant: I know this is a soap, but the shooter checked Stephano's pulse (and he was dead) and the police were there next, and they certainly would have been sure he had no pulse. How is it possible that they can bring him back from the dead for a return later in the season? It makes no sense......unless he returns as a zombie!

so very easy even a two year can write this s/l.

stefano either used a dummy of himself or a clone and since he is returning it will turn out to be something like that

#9   2012/06/05 05:43PM
    SoapBox17

Quote clairevoyant: I know this is a soap, but the shooter checked Stephano's pulse (and he was dead) and the police were there next, and they certainly would have been sure he had no pulse. How is it possible that they can bring him back from the dead for a return later in the season? It makes no sense......unless he returns as a zombie!

he could have just checked the pulse to make sure he wasn't dead but had a low enough pulse that it went undetected OR he cloned himself and shot his clone and then checked to make sure he was dead.. i mean he is the master at cloning people.

#10   2012/06/06 09:02AM
    monson2002

Quote SoapBox17:

he could have just checked the pulse to make sure he wasn't dead but had a low enough pulse that it went undetected OR he cloned himself and shot his clone and then checked to make sure he was dead.. i mean he is the master at cloning people.

Your right about that during the possession S/L Stefano
    made 5 Marlena's and sent them around the world so he can take the real Marlena away . He also turned Susan Banks
    into Kristen Dimera

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list